Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely crying that she introduced the baby and went straight in with clothing links. Such a sad, sad, witch! 😂😂😂
Desperate Dan needs to make cash some how, being at the birth of her niece was never going to stop her. You have to laugh though as we all know there is no way she would ever wear half of the clothes now

Reactions: 3
She’s such a bleep, and I don’t use that word lightly.

Posting about the magical moment of your niece being born then within minutes posting af links

What a sad little life.

Reactions: 16
She’s such a bleep, and I don’t use that word lightly.

Posting about the magical moment of your niece being born then within minutes posting af links

What a sad little life.
I just came on to say the same and yeah she warrants the use of that word, fucks sake.

Reactions: 6
Surprised she wasn’t aff linking “essential birthing partner products”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.