Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best thread title ever 🤣
Thankyou very much, my first win yay! Thanks @Ohheyyyyy for starting a new thread🙂

Quick recap - Yorkshire's finest is still WFH in her new build shoebox, house with velux windows, cramped living space, thousands of trinkety bits, panelled walls and tit expensive furnishings.

Her favourite day is still Sunday but for her followers, every day is Groundhog Day... coffee, stories, moan about work/weather/not getting steps in, aff-ad a gazillion smock dresses/tents, designer handbags and high-end makeup products that everybody nobody is asking about; boomerang herself on a walk, post a ridiculous low calorie lunch which is fooling nobody cos the girl ain't getting any leaner; back home to dehydrate whatever is on the menu for tea, followed by a bath and "reading her audio book".

Next week she is off to Greece with Chesney where every second of her itinerary is already planned out and you just know she'll been going to all the usual Influencers spots for photos cos the girl hasn't had an original thought in her head since 2009 and God-dammit she's going to get the sweet photos of white washed buildings with blue spires even if she does has to queue for 7 hours in the unforgiving Greek sun while poor ginger Chesney slowly turns into a blistering beetroot and gets heat-stroke.

I think that's about covered it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thankyou very much, my first win yay! Thanks @Ohheyyyyy for starting a new thread🙂

Quick recap - Yorkshire's finest is still WFH in her new build shoebox, house with velux windows, cramped living space, thousands of trinkety bits, panelled walls and tit expensive furnishings.

Her favourite day is still Sunday but for her followers, every day is Groundhog Day... coffee, stories, moan about work/weather/not getting steps in, aff-ad a gazillion smock dresses/tents, designer handbags and high-end makeup products that everybody nobody is asking about; boomerang herself on a walk, post a ridiculous low calorie lunch which is fooling nobody cos the girl ain't getting any leaner; back home to dehydrate whatever is on the menu for tea, followed by a bath and "reading her audio book".

Next week she is off to Greece with Chesney where every second of her itinerary is already planned out and you just know she'll been going to all the usual Influencers spots for photos cos the girl hasn't had an original thought in her head since 2009 and God-dammit she's going to get the sweet photos of white washed buildings with blue spires even if she does has to queue for 7 hours in the unforgiving Greek sun while poor ginger Chesney slowly turns into a blistering beetroot and gets heat-stroke.

Sterling work with this summary, thank you. 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Magnificent

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Whats the bleeping point. You can't even see the tablet.
Right I just came to ask the same thing. I’m Surprised she doesn’t have one of those bath board things to hold her tablet and a drink. She buys every other conceivable piece of tat online.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right I just came to ask the same thing. I’m Surprised she doesn’t have one of those bath board things to hold her tablet and a drink. She buys every other conceivable piece of tat online.
She’s probably waiting to be gifted one or to find a one to aff link.
I see she is doing an ad now for Ready meals, I wonder how many calories are in them & I can’t believe she has Dansplained how to heat up one🙈

• Haha
She’s shameless. Will do anything for a few quid! I’d love to know how much she makes from all the swipe ups and ads. 🤔

At this point are we assuming she just doesn’t know how to spell the word “beautiful” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s even managed to dry out the fewd she’s advertising ahhhaha. Beauty presentation for the paid advert too, bet the company are thrilled.
F1C8416E-CCD2-4ABA-8835-3B4329FF5C22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Golden!
I laughed out loud!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still don't like the orange hair. She's going to look like a tangerine by next weekend; you know, when her fake natural holiday tan develops.🍊🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmao at her getting her coffee and the fake fireplace into the year recap of the house.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow Danielle really needs to find some friends, I could never imagine going on stories to tell a tale about my other half I would tell my mates or work colleagues but certainly wouldn’t tell a whole load of strangers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.