Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she’s done 500 reels this holiday. But can anyone tell me what she’s done other than eat and drink? She should have just gone to an all inclusive.

she’s making Greece look so tit 😭
Not even eating nice greek food though either. I’m not a travel or food snob but all that way for a burger?!

Reactions: 4
Another disgusting looking meal... no greek salads or anything that actually looks nice...? 🙈

Reactions: 2
Another disgusting looking meal... no greek salads or anything that actually looks nice...? 🙈
It is authentic greek food though.

I'm a bit surprised by some of the comments on here. I personally also think eating local is always best but I know TONS of people who go on holiday and eat just the things they always do ?

Reactions: 3

I'm a bit surprised by some of the comments on here. I personally also think eating local is always best but I know TONS of people who go on holiday and eat just the things they always do ?
I didn't say it wasn't greek. Just the lack of fresh and colourful greek food must be playing havoc with her "IBS"

Reactions: 3

I think it's mainly because Danielle makes out that she is an intrepid explorer who loves to absorb the local culture, of which food is a massive part.

Reactions: 11
I think it's mainly because Danielle makes out that she is an intrepid explorer who loves to absorb the local culture, of which food is a massive part.
Absorbing the local culture of H&M currently :rolleyes: can’t pass up an opportunity for some more aff links no doubt. I don’t know why they bothered paying for a holiday, they could have just stayed in Wakefield and done all the same things.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not even eating nice greek food though either. I’m not a travel or food snob but all that way for a burger?!
To be fair we eat whatever when away, Rhodes new town has the best burger place (urban burger). We went for 10 days, you can’t eat authentic every day I guess

She’s so dull. I wonder if the reason for her constant posing is because she’s really unhappy. It’s not her full time job so why is she so bothered about posting all the time? Put your phone way and enjoy the time with your husband!

Reactions: 6
She’s so dull. I wonder if the reason for her constant posing is because she’s really unhappy. It’s not her full time job so why is she so bothered about posting all the time? Put your phone way and enjoy the time with your husband!
Yeah you're right. The 'influencer' life is just a hobby for her isn't it?

The glasses have tipped me over the edge. She works in finance she is trained on this tit, buying fake goods does not help the little bare foot urchin who sells you them on the beach this is financing major crime, drugs, people trafficking the list goes on……. What a total bleep!

We have all done it at some point in our life, but seriously Dan wise up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.