Itsdaniellesjourney #12 Off to Greece with her fella, hope they don't bump into the bloke from Marbella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said the only Mexican she’s experienced is from Old El Paso nailed it. In life Dan is the equivalent of an Old El Paso meal kit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My mate normally raves about Mexico & is always recommended I go there but this year she warned me off going as says it’s not safe as the drug wars have reached the tourist parts. She loves traveling & is a member of many travel groups & was looking to go herself but has heeded others advice & has booked elsewhere

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Authentic Mexican food is nothing like the Mexican food you get here 😂 Dani’s thinking she’s going to be living on nachos and tacos all week.
She's such an uncultured idiot.

Goes to Greece and moans about the complimentary post dinner digestif Ouzo which she shoots and moans how disgusting it is.

Reactions: 3
My mate normally raves about Mexico & is always recommended I go there but this year she warned me off going as says it’s not safe as the drug wars have reached the tourist parts. She loves traveling & is a member of many travel groups & was looking to go herself but has heeded others advice & has booked elsewhere
I agree especially 5th Avenue where she's talking about being based. I was there in 2019, it was bad then and I've heard its worse now. They could very easily drunkenly wander into the wrong place there.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I agree especially 5th Avenue where she's talking about being based. I was there in 2019, it was bad then and I've heard its worse now. They could very easily drunkenly wander into the wrong place there.

I mean as harsh as it sounds maybe we would finally get some stories worth watching. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at her frying up some lovely lumpy sick for lunch. Wave goodbye to your moisture, eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Usually places like Mexico only off all inclusive holidays as wandering around on your own can be dangerous. Some hotels offer a chaperone to those who do want to leave the complex. The fact she bases her holidays on enjoying the pretend Mexican food she eats is ludicrous! She’s not done any research or she’s know it’s mainly all inclusive. Nob!

Reactions: 10
That omelette mixture looked vomit inducing. Personally I find adding cheese right at the end of cooking an omelette or scrambled eggs makes for a better texture rather than adding it to the mixture before cooking. But hey, she's the foodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get what she thinks she’s achieving with this half arsed calorie counting. Actually scrap that; she doesn’t think.

Reactions: 9
I don’t get what she thinks she’s achieving with this half arsed calorie counting. Actually scrap that; she doesn’t think.
I don't understand it either - if she really had only eaten what she posts, she'd have dropped a ton of weight in recent months instead of gaining😏 she's clearly eating other stuff that doesn't make it to the gram, she isn't a weight loss account anymore so what's the point?

Reactions: 5
So if she’s to be believed (lol) she’s had less than 1200 calories today, as she didn’t mention breakfast

Reactions: 3
She's now flogging bedding with a discount when you spend over £115! Read the room you stupid bint. Also, she likes it's because of it's sustainability - as if she gives a stuff about ethical trading, not with how much she consumes😌

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Where’s she going in Mexico? I missed the story? I’ve been to PVR a few times and like it. Felt perfectly safe. I’ve heard a lot of scary shot about Cancun though.

What i didnt miss but wish I had was the cheesy omelette. Danny-Hell after you’ve finished reading here, Google Jamie Oliver silky omelette, it will taste and look so much better than that semi circle dry cardboard effort you’ve just posted…
I’m no chef but I promise you, you will thank me for it. You’re welcome beaut

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.