Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Is she drinking a half there, keeping costs down? Looks like, but she does have massive hands that probably make a pint glass look small.

I’ve seen that hair style before.
IMG_0292.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Morning all. Newby here (to posting anyway). I’ve only recently found this particular thread for Princess Fiona. I saw her many years ago when she was trapsing her body behind Mikhila McD (can’t stand her either). Big em is nothing but a try hard. She truly believes she is some amazing influencer. I got fucked off with her peri menopause talk on YT so sent her a message offering her my services as a Personal Trainer to help rid her of her obesity 😂. I can genuinely help. But I got blocked. 😂😂😂😂.
This whole forum is like breath of fresh air. Being able to speak freely with like minded people. Thanks for listening 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lottie111

How pissed off is she going to be with this mini heatwave! Stick your pumpkin spice latte up your fat ass Em, it’s iced latte all the way this week!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Maybe it isn't a good idea to post pictures of yourself on here, I haven't seen anyone do this on any other thread but there's been a few on Em's thread now and again.

Apart from leaving yourself open to comments about your appearance it also might not be safe to dox yourself on this kind of forum... Just saying! ❤

Reactions: 22

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I can’t believe this woman is younger than me! I honestly try to look after myself and not get old before my time. I have no where near the stuff em does, I have zero family, live in a tiny wee flat. I hardly ever go on holiday as I’m single parent putting my daughter through Uni. But she looks so old and haggard!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Crybaby Tania

Chatty Member
Yes Emma, many adults, children and animals struggle in this heat. It's currently 23 degrees here, no sign of rain.
I'm guessing that you filled your bird baths up. I expect you kindly left an icebox out with chilled bottled water for delivery people and the postie. You must have checked in with your elderly neighbours to ask how they were coping.
My dog has his own paddling pool to splash about in, has Charlie got a doggy paddling pool? I don't remember you showing one, perhaps you could try grifting for one.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Argh I can't cope with this woman. Who gets up at 4.30am to WASH AND STYLE THEIR HAIR AND APPLY A FULL FACE OF MAKEUP just for a car boot sale????
Is it because she's so masculine with no makeup people will be saying 'ere fella how much is this oofi?'

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LellsBells

VIP Member
Just watched her What’s New Wednesday. She’s looking at a dress and Chris pipes up “ohh it’s lined”
Honestly he gives me the ick big time 🤢

Sorry I’m on a bit of a rant today 😂 ….but every time I read her comments there’s always some muppet who says “it’s so-and-so here, I’m on my hubby’s phone because mine is playing up”
Why do they explain themselves, or even bother commenting, it’s not like she replies anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she posts herself getting ready with a towel on her head and uncovered shoulders? If I was that big I’d be embarrassed at how awkward/unattractive that looks.
And it always makes me cringe when I see her rubbing cream on her face with all the force of a bricklayer putting cement on his bricks !!

• Haha

LellsBells

VIP Member
“The tickets were £12”
Mr know-it-all interrupts “they were £12.25”
Oh fuck off Chris!!

Literally the only thing she knows about Jane Austen is Mr Darcy’s character and the wiki info she looked up just before entering the house.
There’s not a chance in Hell she’s going to read that book she bought!

And how smug did she sound when she mentioned William Morris and Chris didn’t know who she was talking about 🙄

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I’m just remembering a time they went on a romantic weekend to Edinburgh and stayed outside of the city cos it was cheaper and bought porridge pots from Tesco for breakfast.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I laugh how she makes such and effort with her clothes, makeup and handbag (whether or not you like any of it). And he only ever goes out in a shit polo shirt, jacamo jersey shorts and sports trainers lol.

• Haha