It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@evoway13 is doing a very selfless act watching these old vlogs and reviewing for us all 😄👏
I stopped watching Emma for a while after she claimed to be dangerously anemic, or having dangerously low iron levels. She made my own blood boil 😡
Maybe she did have ailments, but she did seem prone to wildly over exaggeration.

Reactions: 11
I'm up to the polyp surgery day and the house is filled with flowers......like she's had open heart surgery - her mum went out and bought Em her favourite tuna salad........then, to top the weekly vlog off, the Plus Size awards were cancelled ......Em had got a evening gown and Chris a suit ad bow tie.....Looking at the news online, the organiser (Linda Koch) cancelled at the last minute.....and police were investigating her for fraud.....yikes
I'm loving this perspective you're giving us, thank you. I can't imagine having so much of my life on line that people could go back and look at my life like this!

Reactions: 10
People were giving her flowers cos she was having a polyp removed?? My god! It's usually done with local anaesthetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will occasionally watch her old slogs. They are so bad 🤣 why did she constantly sing everyday sentences. Like 🎶 we've got eggs pasta 🎶 anyone else notice? She did it so much. And she looked a right old scruffbag🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably announced the planned procedure and then sat back expecting to receive cards, chocolates, flowers and balloons. I would not be surprised if she put herself on six weeks of bedrest, followed by three months of light duties only afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
............she's putting old vlogs on private.........Hi Em *waves.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Which videos has she privated? God she must be watching here closely to have done that so quickly

Reactions: 10
She's on here more than us. I wouldn't be surprised if knobhead frenemy Khila writes amongst us 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The 2016 ones where she's spoken about her medical history in the actual vlogs
Yes, I just went into her playlists and if you go into each different playlist it shows you how many videos have been hidden, and it's a lot!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'll be able to see on social blade how many views she's deleted.........which companies question if the influencer wants to work with them.

What I don't get is that these people film their lives for 2.7 billion people to view at their leisure (Youtube figures as of 2023)- then, complain when viewers know 'too much' about them...........are we going to get a pity party vlog next?????

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly don't know how she copes posting videos of her life and then coming on here to read what people are saying about her. No amount of freebies in the world would make that worth it for me.

We know that's her motivation for it all though - she doesn't even write back to her comments or engage with regular viewers. All she cares about is admiring herself in the camera and getting free stuff.

Lmao I’ve been a bit AWOL for the last month but I am HOWLING at Em putting all her videos on private, how is she not embarrassed that she’s making it so bleeping clear she reads here 🤣🤣🤣

Also Em, you know how you blocked my main account on insta when you realised who I am on here? Well you’re now the only person I follow on my second account meaning I now get notifications every time you upload a post or a story so keeping up with your insta antics is effortless now. Hasn’t that worked out well for you 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Moan, moan, moan about the weather being warm…it’s called summer ffs ! 🤦‍♀️ We’re also going to get tips for selling at a car boot…will that include top tips such as re selling #kindlygrifted freebies?

Reactions: 9
She’s been busy today! My first screenshot from 17:45 today shows she had 540 videos, at 23:40 that was down to 319. That’s 221 videos deleted ….and that was after @evoway13 pointed out that she was deleting them!! 😂
...........she might be able to delete videos ........but, she can't delete other gossip forums from 2016 onwards.......my eyes have been opened. It's pretty much the same - that her and Chris want fertility treatment but, won't do the work to help themselves; she wants to learn to swim, drive, get a new hobby/skill, get a qualification in alternative therapy and be a travel vlogger....however, someone on this other gossip site knows her and her mum. They knew where she came from in Coventry and know where she moved to. This person also states they had to move from the house they were in for 18 months - they were screaming and shouting at anyone (Em and her mum) who used the access route tunnel beneath Chris & Em's bedroom. One was a child with special needs....so the 'tiny kitchen' excuse was for her viewers
---
.......she was posting black and white pity party posts on IG back then, with screen shots of posts from other gossip sites
---
.....and she was using 'slimming tools' on IG and weird angles to make her look smaller. Kim then posted a pic of Em showing her true size - Kim was probably fed up of the bullshit..........

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.