It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her mum bought her (and Chris) Moulin Rouge tickets. She's probably been hinting since she came back from Paris. They was too tight to see it there. "Would anyone like to see what i got for my birthday" Why ask? She will brag anyway. This woman is 42 acting like an 8 year old wearing old granny shoes that don't match her dress. The dress by the way looks like the wallpaper you lick🤔🤢🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would anyone be remotely interested in what a middle aged woman got for her birthday? Spoilt and braggy much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would anyone be remotely interested in what a middle aged woman got for her birthday? Spoilt and braggy much.
It reminds me of 'show and tell' at school 😂

Em was hot and sweaty at Jane Austen's house and got changed in the car for the theatre - without a quick shower in between???? I wonder if the theatre pumped chocolate scent to cover the B.O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She is such a big baby! Expects such a fuss to be made of her on her bday! And wants all expensive gifts and treats, yet prob buys others stuff from b+m. Like F does she read Jane Austen! And no we don't want to see your bloody birthday gifts Em! Stop showing off! Not that I'm bitter that my hubby forgot my birthday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Giant 42 year old toddler making such a fuss of her bloody birthday as usual. Sat there opening presents like a 7 year old.
1. Wtf is going on with those eyebrows she got MICROBLADED and why does her hair look like candyfloss??
2. God the crinkle hair..... WHY??

Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 11.49.37.png
Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 11.51.11.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The eyebrows are so bad! They don't resemble any microbladed brows I've ever seen never mind the colour being so off

Reactions: 16
Has she ever actually read pride and prejudice??doubt it.
Did she read the gritted Fern Britton book I wonder ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is such a big baby! Expects such a fuss to be made of her on her bday! And wants all expensive gifts and treats, yet prob buys others stuff from b+m. Like F does she read Jane Austen! And no we don't want to see your bloody birthday gifts Em! Stop showing off! Not that I'm bitter that my hubby forgot my birthday 😂
Belated birthday wishes for the one hubby forgot.
Chris could never forget Emma's birthday because he gets constant reminders, not so subtle hints, and a list of what to buy for her.

• Heart
So her mum bought her (and Chris) Moulin Rouge tickets. She's probably been hinting since she came back from Paris. They was too tight to see it there. "Would anyone like to see what i got for my birthday" Why ask? She will brag anyway. This woman is 42 acting like an 8 year old wearing old granny shoes that don't match her dress. The dress by the way looks like the wallpaper you lick🤔🤢🤣
I went to see Moulin Rouge and it was a pile of shite.

• Haha
“The tickets were £12”
Mr know-it-all interrupts “they were £12.25”
Oh duck off Chris!!

Literally the only thing she knows about Jane Austen is Mr Darcy’s character and the wiki info she looked up just before entering the house.
There’s not a chance in Hell she’s going to read that book she bought!

And how smug did she sound when she mentioned William Morris and Chris didn’t know who she was talking about 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jane Austen: 16 December 1775 - 18 July 1817
William Morris: 24 March 1834 - 3 October 1896. The information displayed said the wallpaper pattern was probably in production between 1712 until 1836
I hope Emma didn't think that the original wallpaper was designed by the actual William Morris, seeing as she proclaims to be such a history buff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched her What’s New Wednesday. She’s looking at a dress and Chris pipes up “ohh it’s lined”
Honestly he gives me the ick big time 🤢

Sorry I’m on a bit of a rant today 😂 ….but every time I read her comments there’s always some muppet who says “it’s so-and-so here, I’m on my hubby’s phone because mine is playing up”
Why do they explain themselves, or even bother commenting, it’s not like she replies anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jane Austen: 16 December 1775 - 18 July 1817
William Morris: 24 March 1834 - 3 October 1896. The information displayed said the wallpaper pattern was probably in production between 1712 until 1836
I hope Emma didn't think that the original wallpaper was designed by the actual William Morris, seeing as she proclaims to be such a history buff.
I think she missed that history lesson cos she was running late to choir practice, having done an impromptu spin class at the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone here hear Chris whisper "you can buy a pencil for 1 pound" Pair of tight fucks. Both greedy grabby grifters. I remember the foreign sweets she used to get sent, he'd say "don't open that I'll have for snacks tomorrow" 🤢
---
Just watched her What’s New Wednesday. She’s looking at a dress and Chris pipes up “ohh it’s lined”
Honestly he gives me the ick big time 🤢

Sorry I’m on a bit of a rant today 😂 ….but every time I read her comments there’s always some muppet who says “it’s so-and-so here, I’m on my hubby’s phone because mine is playing up”
Why do they explain themselves, or even bother commenting, it’s not like she replies anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pull her up on something as I have and she'll engage in a full blown conversation 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She reminds me of Verucca Salt, which is ironic considering she was off to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with her #kindlygrifted free tix.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s a child trapped in a women’s body.- and a hefty one at that😀
She’s just so cringy..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.