It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gym isn’t paying off yet. Still can’t reach to tie her laces in the centre.

IMG_0290.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How many times do we think she’s been to the gym? Bet she canceled within the cooling off period too so she didn’t have to pay out

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I swear she never used to be interested in “designer” bags? And the new one she has doesn’t suit her. I’m assuming it was cheap?

Reactions: 7
Although its only nearly September, I'd imagine Daisy is gonna be MIA what with being in a choir in the run up to Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Incoming video about how expensive Temple Bar is.. no tit Sherlock! Why does she always go to the mega touristy places? There’s so many great bars in Dublin outside of Temple Bar!

Reactions: 12
I swear she never used to be interested in “designer” bags? And the new one she has doesn’t suit her. I’m assuming it was cheap?
It's £119 online normally so, she's probably got it for about £100

Reactions: 3
Although its only nearly September, I'd imagine Daisy is gonna be MIA what with being in a choir in the run up to Christmas.
You're not wrong. Plus there's the gym and the holistic bollocks course she's doing. Don't forget all the volunteering she does, oh wait ...

Reactions: 6
She goes for really low end designer too. She doesn’t have the balls to save up for or it doesn’t suit her “birthday” list for real designers

Reactions: 10
She's been and bought her annual pumpkin from Home Sense, even though it's just under nine weeks to Halloween...........and a stack of pottery books (???)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just remembering a time they went on a romantic weekend to Edinburgh and stayed outside of the city cos it was cheaper and bought porridge pots from Tesco for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Couple of slog comments reminding her it’s still summer! She does this all the time…and even mentioned Christmas fgs ☹

• Haha
Is she drinking a half there, keeping costs down? Looks like, but she does have massive hands that probably make a pint glass look small.

I’ve seen that hair style before.
IMG_0292.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The thing I find most repulsive about her is the fact she absolutely loves herself, she can’t take her eyes off herself when she’s filming😱 vain and deluded

Reactions: 13
The thing I find most repulsive about her is the fact she absolutely loves herself, she can’t take her eyes off herself when she’s filming😱 vain and deluded
She's so smug and braggy. Absolutely nothing to look at, but she thinks she's stunning and model material. Daft cow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.