It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it isn't a good idea to post pictures of yourself on here, I haven't seen anyone do this on any other thread but there's been a few on Em's thread now and again.

Apart from leaving yourself open to comments about your appearance it also might not be safe to dox yourself on this kind of forum... Just saying! ❤

Reactions: 22
I hope that there isn't anything really serious going on.
She is an odd woman in my opinion. If she is having a genuinely tearful, emotional moment (happy or sad) why share it? Some stuff should be kept private.

Reactions: 8
I hope that there isn't anything really serious going on.
She is an odd woman in my opinion. If she is having a genuinely tearful, emotional moment (happy or sad) why share it? Some stuff should be kept private.
She said she was just crying at a film.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just naturally blurry with cartoon eyelashes then..ok 🤣
My eyelashes are actually my fav feature, they are NATURALLY long, always get compliments on them. And standing in front of my kitchen window in the sunlight is the best place. If I was to filter my pics I would probs get rid of the dark circles under my eyes, maybe slim my face, get rid of the jawls at my mouth. Why you so bitter hun? Show us your face?!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we get back to slagging off Big Em and Big Em only please? This is a safe space for everyone, apart from her.

Who the duck lounges about at home wearing a big daft hairband like that??
She thinks she looks amazing in those fugly hairbands. They just make her man-face look even bigger . Quite the feat when you’re face is already gigantic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No👏because 👏this👏thread👏is👏about👏em👏not👏showing👏off👏selfies
This is the last time I’ll reply to you because you’re right this is about Em. But not once have I ever seen you comment bout em, like any comments. I might be wrong. So I might presume you are either Em herself or a lover of said no selecta rubber face!
---
Guys I’m sorry that me showing who I am has caused such a bad atmosphere on here. I’m not bothered bout doxxing myself! Em knows who I am. I once called her out for working with a brand that she previously slated! Again guys really sorry! 🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is the last time I’ll reply to you because you’re right this is about Em. But not once have I ever seen you comment bout em, like any comments. I might be wrong. So I might presume you are either Em herself or a lover of said no selecta rubber face!
---
Guys I’m sorry that me showing who I am has caused such a bad atmosphere on here. I’m not bothered bout doxxing myself! Em knows who I am. I once called her out for working with a brand that she previously slated! Again guys really sorry! 🥺🥺
I've been following Ems and her threads for years & there's no atmosphere don't worry, I was just embarrassed for you that's all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've been following Ems and her threads for years & there's no atmosphere don't worry, I was just embarrassed for you that's all
Passive aggressive and unnecessary. Gives me secondhand embarrassment you feel the need to get the last word in.

Anyway… in other news, water is wet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe it isn't a good idea to post pictures of yourself on here, I haven't seen anyone do this on any other thread but there's been a few on Em's thread now and again.

Apart from leaving yourself open to comments about your appearance it also might not be safe to dox yourself on this kind of forum... Just saying! ❤
I agree , maybe someone could start a fishing for compliments thread?

Reactions: 1
Why get involved in a thread you've never posted on just to butt in about someone's photo? HI EM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.