It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the moaning comments! It’s grey and dreary in the UK for 10 months of the year, just enjoy a bit of nice weather for a week! Go sit in a beer garden in the shade. Go and get some lolly ices in. Tie your hair up in a bun.

It’s back to 14 degrees next week Emma, you miserable cow, then you can get Onslow to get your pumpkin collection out the loft.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What an informative travel vlog - complaining about how expensive Dublin is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What an informative travel vlog - complaining about how expensive Dublin is!!!
Don't forget Dublin also has really good transport. I'd never have guessed the capital city would have, unless Dim Daisy told me. Also, I'm surprised the pair of them could fit in that pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah, I was sort of right. Her mum moved in with her and Chris in 2014 - 2015. She lived with Em's grandmother until her death.

Em said she was dieting in 2016 for the third round of fertility treatment

....and her, her mum and Chris were buying the next house together

She also said her and her mum were starting a small business from home?????
---
...forgot to add, she said she was also losing weight as she struggled to walk and was out of breath....

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Onslow drives a " events"lorry, loaded with tables , chairs , tents etc. He then may sets it up? Cannot imagine him moving back back and forth from the truck carrying chairs tables etc. He would be so short of breath, panting, sweating +++, and red face.
He didn't get to be so fat by exerting himself. So, i rethink - he is just the driver.
There is no way he is a event coordinator- he isn't articulate, doesn't have the IQ and looks like a slob the way he is dressed.

Reactions: 9
The only thing he coordinates would be the McDonald’s lunch run. I believe he drives a lorry containing marquees, barriers, tables, benches etc for hire for sporting events or maybe festivals. I can’t see he has it in him to be setting up, carrying reasonably heavy equipment, that kind of thing done often would probably keep you quite fit/strong.

I absolutely don’t see it in him that he would be any higher up than driving, he comes across as a total simpleton like Emma. Couldn’t see him as any kind of supervisor, manager or coordinator.
There is no way he is an event coordinator- he isn't articulate, doesn't have the IQ and looks like a slob the way he is dressed.
100%

Reactions: 11
He was still working during Covid wasn’t he? Surprising as there were no events or festivals. Unless he was just driving around to avoid being at home with the Big Piglet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought he was furloughed for an amount of time.
He was, I remember him painting the bathroom.

What was the point of that Dublin trip? On the first day, they literally went to the Guinness Storehouse and had dinner …nothing else!
They did a little more on the second day. The main reason people visit Trinity College is to visit the fabulous Long Hall library, which they didn’t bother doing. With the exception of one meal, all other meals were ate in their hotel room! And we had the joys of Em pretending to be drunk after a few half pints 🙄

• Haha
He was, I remember him painting the bathroom.

What was the point of that Dublin trip? On the first day, they literally went to the Guinness Storehouse and had dinner …nothing else!
They did a little more on the second day. The main reason people visit Trinity College is to visit the fabulous Long Hall library, which they didn’t bother doing. With the exception of one meal, all other meals were ate in their hotel room! And we had the joys of Em pretending to be drunk after a few half pints 🙄
Apparently most of the books have gone for restoration. Which means the library isn't going to be back to its fullest glory with the books for about another 6/7 years . Also it costs €18.50 for entrance fee. Em would never pay that even if it was chock a block filled to the rafters with books.

Reactions: 6
Apparently most of the books have gone for restoration. Which means the library isn't going to be back to its fullest glory with the books for about another 6/7 years . Also it costs €18.50 for entrance fee. Em would never pay that even if it was chock a block filled to the rafters with books.
Exactly, absolute tightarses!

I cringed when Chris giggled like a schoolgirl about having 3 pints of Guinness 😬

• Haha
In that Dublin vlog she’s up at 3am crimping her hair, god, you wouldn’t bother for how tit it always looks. Checking in a 20kg bag for 2 days, bloody hell. Comparing the hotel to a Vegas hotel like frenemy Mik loves to compare things to the US, just because there’s something on the ceiling. Out of breath, sweaty, room tour of bed, bath, toilet.

You can see every time she has a sip of Guinness she can’t stand it. Why do it to yourself? The pair of them are acting like they’re 16 having their first drink, Emma giddy after chewing down one pint.

Cracking clip of her 10 to-10 past feet waddling into the pub.

Day two she’s done her hair with a curling wand in the morning and the crimper for the evening, so she’s taken a wand and the big crimper for TWO DAYS.

Of course she complains about the prices 😂 and night two they walk 20 mins for somewhere the Guinness isn’t €8.95.

The girl she’s met up with seems like she’d be loads of fun. Emma still acting giddy like it’s the second day she’s had an alcoholic drink. She probably had 3 halves and walked home leathered with a kebab.

........and her mum and brother moved to Dorset without her - she went off the rails and was out drinking all the time. Eventually, her mum went and collected her.
I’d really wonder what ‘out drinking all the time’ was for her. Three nights on the trot? A whole bottle of wine in one night? 😱
The way she is, with sitting on one Koppaberg cider for 3 hours, or giddy at drinking a pint of Guinness here, excited to ‘stock up’ on 2 bottles of M&S Bucks Fizz at Christmas… It doesn’t strike me as someone who’s had a problem with alcohol and given it up, or used to be able to drink a fair bit and has cut back now they’re older. She acts like a teenager at the idea of having a gin and tonic once in a blue moon.

I don’t know, I say this as I’m on my second beer watch the England match and planning on going up to our local for a few pints later where we know the staff by first name and they know our order without us asking. It’s probably me with the problem 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In that Dublin vlog she’s up at 3am crimping her hair, god, you wouldn’t bother for how tit it always looks. Checking in a 20kg bag for 2 days, bloody hell. Comparing the hotel to a Vegas hotel like frenemy Mik loves to compare things to the US, just because there’s something on the ceiling. Out of breath, sweaty, room tour of bed, bath, toilet.

You can see every time she has a sip of Guinness she can’t stand it. Why do it to yourself? The pair of them are acting like they’re 16 having their first drink, Emma giddy after chewing down one pint.

Cracking clip of her 10 to-10 past feet waddling into the pub.

Day two she’s done her hair with a curling wand in the morning and the crimper for the evening, so she’s taken a wand and the big crimper for TWO DAYS.

Of course she complains about the prices 😂 and night two they walk 20 mins for somewhere the Guinness isn’t €8.95.

The girl she’s met up with seems like she’d be loads of fun. Emma still acting giddy like it’s the second day she’s had an alcoholic drink. She probably had 3 halves and walked home leathered with a kebab.

I’d really wonder what ‘out drinking all the time’ was for her. Three nights on the trot? A whole bottle of wine in one night? 😱
The way she is, with sitting on one Koppaberg cider for 3 hours, or giddy at drinking a pint of Guinness here, excited to ‘stock up’ on 2 bottles of M&S Bucks Fizz at Christmas… It doesn’t strike me as someone who’s had a problem with alcohol and given it up, or used to be able to drink a fair bit and has cut back now they’re older. She acts like a teenager at the idea of having a gin and tonic once in a blue moon.

I don’t know, I say this as I’m on my second beer watch the England match and planning on going up to our local for a few pints later where we know the staff by first name and they know our order without us asking. It’s probably me with the problem 😂
Catherine comes across as lovely and knows how to use a cricut machine. I spotted the 10 to 2 feet and the swaying camera. You'd think she was on a boat in rough seas.

I cannot imagine Em in a month of Sundays ever being a wild child. Odd, yeah, wild, never. Em off her tits on Thunderbirds. No way. She'd have been too tight then. I'm off out too. Same here. Vodka Coke Zero. No need to ask.🤣 That'll do me for 5 minutes and the measures are massive here. No cuddling my drink like Daisy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what got me is when they got a kebab on the way home and made out they were really hardcore rebels staying out until 12:30am. Even emma going as far to say that their kebabs are their breakfast.

it’s always trying to hard to be something they’re not.

the bauble from every single thing they go to and it’s always trying to show off about money. if i walked into someone’s house and they had a whole tree full of harrods baubles the first thing i’d think is tory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Surprised Big Em isn’t performing at the proms, given her dedication to the choir and her Pavarotti looks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.