It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh I can't cope with this woman. Who gets up at 4.30am to WASH AND STYLE THEIR HAIR AND APPLY A FULL FACE OF MAKEUP just for a car boot sale????
Is it because she's so masculine with no makeup people will be saying 'ere fella how much is this oofi?'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I never watched Em in her early days of Youtube and as it's been a quiet weekend , I decided to watch some of her first offerings. She's like a different person !!! She's bubbly and happy and a few stone lighter (and so is Chris)...they eat quite healthily in comparison to now. I don't think her mum lived with them in the beginning as they only have a two bedroom house - and one of those she uses for filming.......

Reactions: 6
Argh I can't cope with this woman. Who gets up at 4.30am to WASH AND STYLE THEIR HAIR AND APPLY A FULL FACE OF MAKEUP just for a car boot sale????
Is it because she's so masculine with no makeup people will be saying 'ere fella how much is this oofi?'
You crack me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ she’s such an unattractive guy eh?! Like she’s not got one nice feature on her at all. Eyes scary googly bulbous. Wrinkly thin lips. Her skin is so dry looking. Hair well you know lol. Her boobs are a weird shape. Feet and hands all fukced up looking. She might have nice legs but never see them for the float tents. You think being that unattractive she would try have a banging personality but she’s just a great big weirdo twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
23kg of hold luggage for a 2 night break!? I’ve done a week with just a cabin bag. Cba with baggage claim ball ache!

Reactions: 14
23kg of hold luggage for a 2 night break!? I’ve done a week with just a cabin bag. Cba with baggage claim ball ache!
I’m surprised right arse em doesn’t do just hand luggage only even just a cabin suitcase as well as a backpack

Reactions: 8
How much bloody make up does she buy! None of it does anything for her! Its far too harsh. And wtf are those sunglasses! Just because something is designer, doesn't make it right, Em!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The brows look worse every time I see them. They are supposed to be MICROBLADED

View attachment 2421177
She looks like someone moulded her face from plasticine, those eyelids remind me of the episode of friends where Monica made Joey a foreskin out of luncheon meat. As my old nana used to say......everyone has the right to be ugly but some abuse the privilege

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the word 'ugly' is a bit harsh......I prefer the term 'unique' looking ( 😂) ......The issue is that she has quite a large face and the blonde hair just makes it appear even larger as it's one block of colour. In the old vlogs, she used a boxed dye in dark brown and it suited her........

What is her natural hair colour? Sorry....I think I may have asked this before, but she isn’t a natural blonde, right?

Reactions: 4
The bleach has really thinned out her hair, making her large face look even bigger, so she tries to counteract it by doing those awful crinkles which look utterly terrible …. But that’s frying her hair even more so it’s a vicious cycle.
She was better off with the auburn hair she had, and a loose wave instead of straightening it or crimping it.

Instead of a What’s New Wednesday perhaps she could try a New Wave Wednesday (my inner indie kid is not impressed) where she tries the many different types of heatless curls to see which works best for her. There are so many now, the dressing gown cord, sock buns, those mesh pull through crochet hook things, the flexi rods in socks. Maybe trying different deep conditioners etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is her natural hair colour? Sorry....I think I may have asked this before, but she isn’t a natural blonde, right?
Believe it or not she's half Italian. I always think of Sophia Loren or Gina Lollobrigida when I look at Daisy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cringing at the pottery painting and how bad she is. A 5 year old could do better than that !! Hope cricut are watching …

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Comparing Em's channel with Kim's I have concluded that Walter the lab leads a much more exciting life than Charlie.
Walter seems to be living his best life, meeting other dogs, swimming, digging, walkies, visiting new places. He just looks so happy, bless his little heart.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.