It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Screaming and shouting at a child with special needs, that's disgusting. I wonder how Kim would feel about that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Em went to a gym induction with her mum in 2017........... :unsure: That sounds familiar.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good lord - close up to the camera with that sheet mask on! Scared the actual tit out of me! Thought I was watching a horror film. That vlog was literally just her whinging about the heat and telling us she was sweating every 5 mins

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Seems like she can be arsed with the weekly slogs any more, too much effort I suppose (I sense a theme…gym, choir, head massage course sacked off…) so all so does is DITL. Why bother?

Life of a grifter... Moulin Rouge with tickets her mum bought because she's too tight, then has the cheek to urge anyone to go see it even though she says it's expensive. Faffs around with them Disenio prints (grifted) then sorts out the Cricut stuff (grifted) She'd have had duck all to do otherwise. Why ain't she at church singing in the choir on a Sunday?

Reactions: 12
Her only hobby is dressing up and moaning. She should go and volunteer at the mayflower theatre as a nice gesture for all the free tickets she’s been given over the years . Theatres always need volunteers.
What’s your reason for never giving back Em? The amount of free tit you’ve had over the years (and sold on at car boots) surely you can spare some time to help others.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I knew we would never see the fringe again literally since the day she got it cut in! So predictable.

constantly sweating and you can hear the fans blasting out in the background.

Is her chin getting longer ??

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 12.05.00.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Them brows! She’s got to be unhappy with them. Bright orange.
When you’re as tight as her, booking things on price, not quality, you get what you deserve.

Reactions: 13
Her only hobby is dressing up and moaning. She should go and volunteer at the mayflower theatre as a nice gesture for all the free tickets she’s been given over the years . Theatres always need volunteers.
What’s your reason for never giving back Em? The amount of free tit you’ve had over the years (and sold on at car boots) surely you can spare some time to help others.
Well said. She’s mean in every sense of the word.

I've noticed she has cut down on spending - comparing her 2016-2017 vlogs to now, She used to get several bags of makeup/clothes/shoes and tat and in addition to this, had numerous friends buying her gifts. I think the Millard's are feeling the pinch and this is why she never buys anything in her 'What'snoo Wednesdays'. I can't help but think that all the gifts her friends/ex friends gave her, have been sold at her car boot sales
---
...Stop scaring me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez, my heart stopped for a second !!!!!!!!!o_Oo_Oo_O😂😂😂

• Haha
Her latest insta photo! How photoshopped? What a bleeping hypocrite. She simply doesn’t look like that. I do not understand

• Haha
Who the duck eats gammon joint roast dinners in the middle of a heatwave?

Suppose it’s apt really, being the massive pair of gammons that they are.

• Haha
Who the duck eats gammon joint roast dinners in the middle of a heatwave?

Suppose it’s apt really, being the massive pair of gammons that they are.
Ewww visions of her and Chris dripping their sweat into the dinner whilst cooking it! Then serving it up to the poor mum to eat! Bet it was extra salty!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.