It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Allons janser” ?? Come on Em, you’re being paid for this!! It’s Allons danser (let’s dance)
She had a full 6 second gap where she was trying to describe how the prints made the room look, and could only come up with “brighter”
I’d love to know how much these companies pay for this type of highly professional advertising…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Does anyone need a headband? Anyone?"

Now, you can wear all the headbands you want, it's your choice, but when you've got a tubz of headbands, including Mickey ears, the answer probably is "No, certainly not you Em!"

• Haha
De-cluttering her dress up room. It wasn’t even messy ? Why not convert that room into a living room for big Christine ?

• Haha
Now to declutter the kitchen and get rid of anything that isn't healthy eh Em. Your body will thank you for it, and you'll get to go on more hauls to restock your tubz.

The fringe doesn’t suit her. It sits right on the top of the apples of her cheeks and makes them look even bigger. Longer layers around her face would have been better.

Reactions: 9
@Beverley macca she’s a petite size 9 shoe size don’t you know!
Also if you were going to buy (and never wear) a pair of SJP shoes cos your frenemie bought some , wouldn’t you just buy a pair of heels, even just for you know, ‘show’? Those ugly black sandals can’t even be displayed nicely ! Big Foot or what !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Beverley macca she’s a petite size 9 shoe size don’t you know!
Also if you were going to buy (and never wear) a pair of SJP shoes cos your frenemie bought some , wouldn’t you just buy a pair of heels, even just for you know, ‘show’? Those ugly black sandals can’t even be displayed nicely ! Big Foot or what !
They must be child's size 9....just looking at her why do I think she's a woman size 9 ? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think that’s one of those trifles that her Mum makes for their birthdays 🤢
Sorry to quote myself but I had to look back through her vlogs to make sure I hadn’t imagined the whole birthday trifle thing! 😆
She posted a vlog showing the trifle 7 years ago. In the same vlog they’re both slagging off her Mum’s cooking saying how bland it is. It reminded me of when her Mum used to cook the bolognese for “pasta Monday” and Chris used to say that Em had to rescue it. She loved that her poor Mum was doing all the hard work and she got the credit for adding flavour. One day she added too much oregano to the meal and she cried her eyes out!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No photos of the tit bunting and napkins all Cricuted to within an inch of their lives for birthday boy? Maybe she didn't bother because he's been out all day playing golf with the clubs she got him a few birthday's back.

• Haha
No photos of the tit bunting and napkins all Cricuted to within an inch of their lives for birthday boy? Maybe she didn't bother because he's been out all day playing golf with the clubs she got him a few birthday's back.
I wonder what his handicap is now ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what his handicap is now ? 😂
Still Emma 😂

she should let hike play more often, at least to get a walk around! But little miss codependent needs her personal taxi to be passenger princess in on weekends

• Haha
My 79year old motherinlaw would think these were old fashioned.......and they're £82.50.........!!!!! Are the headbands affecting her brain???? They look like shoes that shoezone sell......
Christ does Shoezone still exist. Anyone here remember Freeman Hardy Willis?? They definitely look like they'd sell them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.