It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe Em, just use the Christmas things we’ve already got rather than add to landfill by buying crap you just don’t need and even more to the point can’t afford because not everyone has as much disposable income as you, we have to prioritise things, like mortgage, bills, food etc. Christmas doesn’t happen in this house until the first week in December at the earliest! Get a grip and get a bloody life woman!
I wouldn't worry. There's no way she'll do this every week. What was the walk everyday in May or something like that a few years ago? She blamed not having the t.shirt 🤣 she'll be at choir practice everynight in the run up to Christmas anyway. Hi Em 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She could demonstrate how proficient she has become on that cricut machine. I'd love to see her turn out some thoughtful handcrafted gifts, and exquisite decorations.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some people aren’t wishing their lives away and em you’d be wise to try and do a get fit by Christmas so you’re not shortening yours and Chris’ life span

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New York plus size lookbook. If you want a giggle go and watch this (before its deleted) It's one of the oldest videos. Not hard to find because she's deleted a tit load before this. Em 'modelling ' in New York with I presume Chris being Annie Liebovitz. Its so bad it's good. 🤣🤣🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
New York plus size lookbook. If you want a giggle go and watch this (before its deleted) It's one of the oldest videos. Not hard to find because she's deleted a tit load before this. Em 'modelling ' in New York with I presume Chris being Annie Liebovitz. Its so bad it's good. 🤣🤣🤢🤢
That's hysterical and cringe in equal measure :LOL: "look one" "look two" FFS it's a poncho and a bobble hat that makes you look like pootle from the flumps
---
"look four" wearing roadkill

em.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thank you, that Look Book has got my day off to a great start! What a laugh! She honestly thinks she's a model being papped. The confidence just blows my mind. She's got a huge stomach, fat legs, huge chin, horrible hands, horrible clothes, awful orange hair, knock knees and ten to two feet yet she looks into the camera like she's Kate Moss! And the fake laughing! It makes cringe. Got a mtg soon but I've promised myself another watch of that video afterwards as a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you, that Look Book has got my day off to a great start! What a laugh! She honestly thinks she's a model being papped. The confidence just blows my mind. She's got a huge stomach, fat legs, huge chin, horrible hands, horrible clothes, awful orange hair, knock knees and ten to two feet yet she looks into the camera like she's Kate Moss! And the fake laughing! It makes cringe. Got a mtg soon but I've promised myself another watch of that video afterwards as a treat.
Download it before she deletes it......😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gah! I can't find it! Has she removed it already?

Oh no wait, I've found it. It's the music! and her charging along the streets like she's on a mission. Looks like she's got a bloody dead racoon round her neck! She's deleted soooo many videos!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gah! I can't find it! Has she removed it already?

Oh no wait, I've found it. It's the music at the start and her charging along the streets like she's on.a mission. She's deleted soooo many videos!
nope but im guessing she soon will ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all. Newby here (to posting anyway). I’ve only recently found this particular thread for Princess Fiona. I saw her many years ago when she was trapsing her body behind Mikhila McD (can’t stand her either). Big em is nothing but a try hard. She truly believes she is some amazing influencer. I got fucked off with her peri menopause talk on YT so sent her a message offering her my services as a Personal Trainer to help rid her of her obesity 😂. I can genuinely help. But I got blocked. 😂😂😂😂.
This whole forum is like breath of fresh air. Being able to speak freely with like minded people. Thanks for listening 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my she really is delusional, those pleather boots are awful.

Those outfits. 🙀

I wonder when she looks back at them, does she cringe at herself?, I somehow doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all. Newby here (to posting anyway). I’ve only recently found this particular thread for Princess Fiona. I saw her many years ago when she was trapsing her body behind Mikhila McD (can’t stand her either). Big em is nothing but a try hard. She truly believes she is some amazing influencer. I got fucked off with her peri menopause talk on YT so sent her a message offering her my services as a Personal Trainer to help rid her of her obesity 😂. I can genuinely help. But I got blocked. 😂😂😂😂.
This whole forum is like breath of fresh air. Being able to speak freely with like minded people. Thanks for listening 😂
Welcome to the dark side :love::love::love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow! Can't believe she blocked you when you were offering genuine help!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome! You are amongst like minded folk here who hate beggy, grifting greedy feckers like Big Em!
I bet you've been eagerly awaiting a gym update too! We think she has been once, to sit in the air con!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.