It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How pissed off is she going to be with this mini heatwave! Stick your pumpkin spice latte up your fat ass Em, it’s iced latte all the way this week!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha, just as she's prob sent Chris huffing and puffing up to the loft to get the autumn shite down, we get a heatwave!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she posts herself getting ready with a towel on her head and uncovered shoulders? If I was that big I’d be embarrassed at how awkward/unattractive that looks.
And it always makes me cringe when I see her rubbing cream on her face with all the force of a bricklayer putting cement on his bricks !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why she posts herself getting ready with a towel on her head and uncovered shoulders? If I was that big I’d be embarrassed at how awkward/unattractive that looks.
And it always makes me cringe when I see her rubbing cream on her face with all the force of a bricklayer putting cement on his bricks !!
Don't mention this to Em! She got quite upset the last time someone commented about her getting ready in a towel! And then, just to punish them (and us) she did it even more 😭

• Haha
I wonder how many fans she’s got blowing on her in this heatwave? I imagine it’s a hell of a lot. #dryvag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Dozy Onslow will be pandering to her every whim when she gets in. What must she look like in work, plonked on her office chair wafting her tent dress about.🤢 She'll either go the gym for the Aircon or choir practice because churches are cold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s see, I wonder if we’ll get an update on any of the following sometime this century??

Being an Indian Head Masseuse
Aromatherapy course
Choir Practice
Gym and fitness update
Healthy eating update
Advancing cricut skills beyond ‘creating labels’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let’s see, I wonder if we’ll get an update on any of the following sometime this century??

Aromatherapy course
Choir Practice
Gym and fitness update
Healthy eating update
There's more chance of Onslow becoming the next Tiger Woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Aromatherapy course
Choir Practice
Gym and fitness update
Healthy eating update
Do t forget the Oofy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg @Beverley macca :LOL:

Has anyone contacted Ooofi to see if it's okay to sell grifted items at car boot sales?

Where are you Oofi ?? I hope your new car boot sale owner makes more use out of you than Grifter Big Em

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, I've been looking through her old vlog titles........she went to every single free event that was going ! I expect she even went to an envelope opening if it was free !! She even went to the film premiere of Magic Mike XXL with Khila! She used to hang around with a bunch of other plus size vloggers that she never even mentions now

A couple of things I didn't know - her dad had an aortic aneurysm (not a heart attack)........and her mum and brother moved to Dorset without her - she went off the rails and was out drinking all the time. Eventually, her mum went and collected her. Em used to go out for a run (in these early vlogs . she fitted into a size 16 dress) and went to spin classes. In eight short years, she's gone from a 30 something ........to a 50 year old!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Aromatherapy course
Choir Practice
Gym and fitness update
Healthy eating update
Don’t forget the herb garden 😂

• Haha
Well, I've been looking through her old vlog titles........she went to every single free event that was going ! I expect she even went to an envelope opening if it was free !! She even went to the film premiere of Magic Mike XXL with Khila! She used to hang around with a bunch of other plus size vloggers that she never even mentions now

A couple of things I didn't know - her dad had an aortic aneurysm (not a heart attack)........and her mum and brother moved to Dorset without her - she went off the rails and was out drinking all the time. Eventually, her mum went and collected her. Em used to go out for a run (in these early vlogs . she fitted into a size 16 dress) and went to spin classes. In eight short years, she's gone from a 30 something ........to a 50 year old!
evoway13 I'm 50 🤣 She acts like a 90 year old. 🤣

• Haha
her mum and brother moved to Dorset without her - she went off the rails and was out drinking all the time. Eventually, her mum went and collected her. Em used to go out for a run (in these early vlogs . she fitted into a size 16 dress) and went to spin classes. In eight short years, she's gone from a 30 something ........to a 50 year old!
Wow! I imagine that there is so much to this story than Emma actually admitted to.
I used to know someone who set her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend up in a nice little home. It was a disaster, the bills and rent did not get paid. Parties, drinking, and crazy spending took place. Poor woman had to pay off all the debts, and placate the very annoyed neighbours.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure Daisy said she met Onslow when they worked in a nightclub together. One can only imagine how tit the club must have been.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.