Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
Speaking of Mik, they haven’t had a get-together in a long time, have they? I wonder if the “friendship” is dying off
There's no room for Em ad Chris as manic Mik has a houseful of concrete candles; fragrances; sacks of concrete, dyes and candle wax..........she's been on full candle manufacturing mode....making hundreds of them .....and they don't appear to be selling. A Tattler took one for the team and ordered one that barely smells of anything.......

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Just watching her GRWM and she's choosing how to wear a handbag and showing how bags don't stay on her shoulder and keep slipping off. I felt like saying, I know! I saw you walking out of Tesco struggling with getting your bag on your shoulder after Harry Styles !

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with going to the cinema alone.
What they mean is Emma is incapable of doing anything on her own. She uses her mum and Chris as taxis. I personally think she went with someone else. Either her mum or she’d have been waiting for a lift from somewhere and seems a bit pointless for Chris to drive somewhere and back and then back again. Emma seems immune to buses/public transport unless she is forced too

• Heart
  • Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
For my birthday this year I went for dinner with some friends and ordered a cake from a local bakery to take with me to share. I don’t normally order cake but just fancied it this year. There was loads left cos I wanted to take some into work for my colleagues. This is what it looked like before we ate it. Not a £Mr Kipling in sight.

3645AC4C-7E3D-4C43-A862-23DB1CD4DA52.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

Officedoor123

VIP Member
As usual I am dumbstruck at the CONFIDENCE of this woman! Parading around in huge tent dresses that we've all seen over and over again, eye fucking the camera as she models them for us. The pure narcissism is off the scale, particularly as we all know what she looks like in real life.

Beverley macca

VIP Member
She says one of the dresses is perfect for watching Willy Wonka. 🤦‍♀️ What is this woman on? She's a mix of Veruca Salt and Augustus Gloop, that's all.

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
One of the comments asked if she was still going to the gym and choir!
C’mon fess up, which one if you was it?😂

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
All she needs to do is chuck on her beloved denim gilet and she’d be a dead ringer for Rick Parfitt (Status Quo)

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
Em, I know you'll read this at some point. This is a really friendly, helpful piece of advice.

You don't HAVE to film every single thing. We can cope without knowing what happened between Sunday and Wednesday. Honest. And here's the real gem of advice. If you were so disabled and overwhelmed from your first hot flush, you're gonna need to go off-grid for the next 2+ years. Or.......just learn to live with the hot flushes. They are awful, you can't describe them until you've experienced them yourself. It's not just feeling a bit warm, it is top to toe hideous. But they pass. And nobody (again, said with kindness) cares. There are so many hideous things happening in the world, you'll really need to work hard to get any sympathy from anyone cos of a hot flush. Get yourself some Menopace, they will help. And lay off the Shein hauls, from a polyester point of view, but also from a welfare of the slave labour work force point of view.

• Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
All the moaning comments! It’s grey and dreary in the UK for 10 months of the year, just enjoy a bit of nice weather for a week! Go sit in a beer garden in the shade. Go and get some lolly ices in. Tie your hair up in a bun.

It’s back to 14 degrees next week Emma, you miserable cow, then you can get Onslow to get your pumpkin collection out the loft.

• Haha

grimaldi

I work in healthcare and I can tell you that her hormonal problems are NOT perimenopause, they’re 100% caused by her weight and her diet high in Ultra Processed Food.

I know because I work with women like her every day.

DM me Em, I’ll treat you for free.

• Haha

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
No👏because 👏this👏thread👏is👏about👏em👏not👏showing👏off👏selfies
This is the last time I’ll reply to you because you’re right this is about Em. But not once have I ever seen you comment bout em, like any comments. I might be wrong. So I might presume you are either Em herself or a lover of said no selecta rubber face!
---
Guys I’m sorry that me showing who I am has caused such a bad atmosphere on here. I’m not bothered bout doxxing myself! Em knows who I am. I once called her out for working with a brand that she previously slated! Again guys really sorry! 🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Why would anyone be remotely interested in what a middle aged woman got for her birthday? Spoilt and braggy much.
It reminds me of 'show and tell' at school 😂

Em was hot and sweaty at Jane Austen's house and got changed in the car for the theatre - without a quick shower in between???? I wonder if the theatre pumped chocolate scent to cover the B.O

• Haha
  • Sick

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Best bit was her saying ‘I ACTUALLY FIND IT FUNNY’, incredibly unconvincingly. Do you really Emma??

• Haha