It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed with pockets on dresses?
Just jumping on a bandwagon, standard Emma.
She actually thrives on accessorising her outfits with handbags and actively collects them. I however, always travel as light as I can, and quite like having pockets and being able to ditch a bag.

Reactions: 6
Why is she so obsessed with pockets on dresses? Does she store food in them? Actually it's probably a mirror so she can eye duck herself at any given opportunity. I would tell her she's disgusting supporting Shein but I'm barred, 🤣 so Em when you read here......your a greedy narcissist who should be ashamed of herself 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Storing food in them has made me chuckle so much 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The waddle out of Tesco 🤣🤣 I still can't get over how far apart her feet are! She's like a giant penguin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she so obsessed with pockets on dresses? Does she store food in them? Actually it's probably a mirror so she can eye duck herself at any given opportunity. I would tell her she's disgusting supporting Shein but I'm barred, 🤣 so Em when you read here......your a greedy narcissist who should be ashamed of herself 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
So she can stick her hands in them, hunch up her shoulders, point her trotters and fool herself into thinking she's a size 18.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2351739Well well well… look who supports this entitled “celeb” who tried to get free cakes for her birthday party from a small business in exchange for exposure on social media. Doesn’t this just solidify everything that is said about Em on here. How anyone can support this especially given the cost of living crisis at the moment is beyond insane!
Did she like this post in particular or just like this woman on instagram?. I'm not on it so don't know. If it's the post what about supporting small businesses that she says she does. She really does become a bigger hole every day.

Reactions: 6
Did she like this post in particular or just like this woman on instagram?. I'm not on it so don't know. If it's the post what about supporting small businesses that she says she does. She really does become a bigger hole every day.
She liked the post! She follows the person but doesn’t like every post of hers. Clearly thinks she and Catherine are on the same level and entitled to freebies. Neither of them are. Em won’t ever support small businesses she’s too tight

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Also applies to her Mum and friends 🙄
She will be absolutely screwed if something happens to her mum and Chris. It’s not a wise move to be completely dependent on others when you’re capable of being an independent woman. And it’s certainly not attractive. You can tell she never thinks for herself and jumps on the first opinion she hears.

Reactions: 11
What an awful way to be. As much as we all thought it of her, it’s something else to admit it and parade the fact on IG stories. A marriage is a partnership, I’m sure Onslow didn’t sign up to be her carer when she is more than capable of doing anything for herself, she’s just too lazy, or not willing to. I.e. crying on driving lessons after being bought a car.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe this woman is younger than me! I honestly try to look after myself and not get old before my time. I have no where near the stuff em does, I have zero family, live in a tiny wee flat. I hardly ever go on holiday as I’m single parent putting my daughter through Uni. But she looks so old and haggard!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe this woman is younger than me! I honestly try to look after myself and not get old before my time. I have no where near the stuff em does, I have zero family, live in a tiny wee flat. I hardly ever go on holiday as I’m single parent putting my daughter through Uni. But she looks so old and haggard!
Your stunning. I'm 50. Big Em looks older than me🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's definitely bigger than Chris going by Kittypaws video 🤣 he's big but my god, if she's bigger, they'll be like the go lightlies on Beadles about. Hope they don't test any beds.🤢🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.