It’s Em #11 These vans were made for waddling, to the shops to see what’s noo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at work the other night, and this thread title popped in to my head, and I nearly burst out laughing to myself. Absolute gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As its the front page I feel its necessary to highlight this tattle gold from the iconic @kittypaws from the last thread

A.K.A Emma in the wild after the Harry styles concert wobbling like a weeble with her out turned feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As its the front page I feel its necessary to highlight this tattle gold from the iconic @kittypaws from the last thread

A.K.A Emma in the wild after the Harry styles concert wobbling like a weeble with her out turned feet
Absolutely needs to be posted every thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t understand why she refuses to talk about weight and weight loss in case people get triggered.

She might actually help people if she shares her journey.

First step is to cut the carbs … she’d drop a couple of stone quickly.

Reactions: 10
I can’t understand why she refuses to talk about weight and weight loss in case people get triggered.

She might actually help people if she shares her journey.

First step is to cut the carbs … she’d drop a couple of stone quickly.
I think we all know why…. Because she won’t stick to it or won’t make the rig her rate of progress for someone of her size….. she would then have to admit what she is doing, where as this was little miss nothing….. can get away with it

Never wants to be held accountable.

The things she does that could be remotely interesting to some people, learning to drive when older, learning this holistic junk, joining a choir, fitness journey… she won’t share them as either she won’t keep up with them, hates the questions asking on updates when she knows she’s given up OR she’ll not be able to monetise these things. Would rather keep building the free Tamsy wardrobe.

Her losing weight or keeping up with any fitness fails after a couple of weeks, jumps back on the body positivity bandwagon, but hates her size really, back to the crying ‘going to change’ video and on the ryvitas.

If she wants to take the 'eating healthier' lifestyle to lose a couple of stone, she would benefit from ready meals delivered to her door that are low carb - like 'Scoff' for example. They provide breakfast, lunch and evening meals

What really comes across in the videos is how deeply unhappy she is with her body and her weight.

She is starting to feel the effects of obesity on her health so it might give her the kick in the bum she needs to kick the carb addiction.

Reactions: 7
What really comes across in the videos is how deeply unhappy she is with her body and her weight.

She is starting to feel the effects of obesity on her health so it might give her the kick in the bum she needs to kick the carb addiction.
I think it’s her video in the wild that has done it. Mikhilas “real” photo of her in the leopard smock didnt do it but kittypaws video looks like its been a catalyst for her wanting to make a change.

It's not easy losing weight. I was addicted to food (still am) but it was starting to affect my health. I'm quite a few years younger than Em, but my weight and my diet led to elevated blood sugar, BP and cholesterol. Some of it was genetic but my lifestyle definitely didn't help! It scared the tit out of me and forced me to do something! I wasn't as big as Em, was a size 16 but overweight for my height - it wasn't really about the weight so much, it was the crap I was putting in my body and not moving my arse enough! What helped me was talking therapy and hypnotherapy and seeing a dietician. Better not suggest this to Em, or she'll throw her dummy out. Point is, she should want to look after her health a bit more! Chris too! They could do it together!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she wants to take the 'eating healthier' lifestyle to lose a couple of stone, she would benefit from ready meals delivered to her door that are low carb - like 'Scoff' for example. They provide breakfast, lunch and evening meals
She'll be onto this company to see if she can grift enough food for a family of 6.

• Haha
I hadn’t seen the video because I’ve been MIA for a few months after back surgery.

She looks so incredibly uncomfortable. I agree it’s a 9 months pregnant waddle which means that her thighs don’t have room to move properly and the majority of the weight baring stress is in her pelvis.

She needs to do something urgently. Bariatric surgery instead of the trip to Vegas that they’re planning for next year.

Reactions: 12
Just watching her favourites video…

she mentions now her skin is older she thinks she should be using more cream products now powders…wonder where you read that Em? 🤔

EDIT: she’s also just said she looks like a fruit salad in that Nobody’s Child dress….can’t think where she got that term from either…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hadn’t seen the video because I’ve been MIA for a few months after back surgery.

She looks so incredibly uncomfortable. I agree it’s a 9 months pregnant waddle which means that her thighs don’t have room to move properly and the majority of the weight baring stress is in her pelvis.

She needs to do something urgently. Bariatric surgery instead of the trip to Vegas that they’re planning for next year.
Bariatric surgery isn’t always the answer. Granted it’s hard work but it is a drastic, life saving but also life changing decision to make and not suited to all. I was on the NHS weight management plan and considering the surgery. My friend is a nurse on a gastric ward and has seen lots of people in with complications, deficiencies etc. If, like me, Em is an emotional eater then I don’t think surgery would be the answer. Maybe hypnosis or counselling in the first instance.

Reactions: 5
@Theyallneedarealitycheck I agree. She has all the hallmarks of a carb addict.

I know because I am too. I had to go on keto to lose weight. I lost 9 stone and have kept it off for the last 4 years but I have to eat keto. I cannot eat carbs.

She desperately needs to do something.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.