Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
My LA legal friend said the best possible scenario for IG and BW was for the abuser and child to go ahead with the RO hearings. They said this needed to happen so that their lawyers could then push through requests that need to be filed.

If true, this is actually excellent news. I see a series of things taking place next that I don't think some expected.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Ametrine

VIP Member
I'm currently reading Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings and there are some absolute crackers in there.

This is my favourite at the moment.

Alice:

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 22.20.13.png

Also Alice (two days later):

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 22.19.51.png

Which one is it Alice: does Ioan have diagnosed NPD, or undiagnosed NPD? Or maybe he doesn't actually have NPD, and you're the one with it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Ametrine

VIP Member
I'm currently reading Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings and there are some absolute crackers in there.

This is my favourite at the moment.

Alice:

View attachment 2240758

Also Alice (two days later):

View attachment 2240759

Which one is it Alice: does Ioan have diagnosed NPD, or undiagnosed NPD? Or maybe he doesn't actually have NPD, and you're the one with it?
I'm sorry, what now?

Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 22.55.51.png

Yeah, I'm sure Ioan was jealous of Alice's seminal role as Ilsa in that one episode of The Mentalist.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
Life isn’t meant to be like this at 13, it really isn’t. You’re meant to be all wrapped up in your friends’ drama, falling in love, having your first kiss, spending your Saturdays on nice little innocent dates in town, then breaking your heart over him before moving on to the next one. Learning about yourself and about life every single day, making memories, having the best time of your life you’ll remember with fondness forever and forging those friendships you’ll always cherish the most. You shouldn’t be giving your parents a second thought, unless to complain with an eyeroll to your mates how embarassing they are. 13 isn’t a child, it isn’t an adult, it’s that very special time you only get once. It really really really isn’t meant to be misspent like this, trolling online. What a hot mess. What an utter utter waste.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Andrea is all of us. This ruse is so transparent that any judge will see right through it and recognize the trauma bonding and the cycle of abuse.

Anyone supporting this needs to do a deep dive into why they are enabling more damage. There are lessons to learn here. Help protect the child, not encourage generational abuse.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
What AB wrote is worth repeating here.

"Domestic violence runs in families, and the reasons why are complex and multi-varied. I've seen my foster kid clients grow into becoming my adult criminal clients, and it's tragic to see how the games abusers play, victimize their own children and plant the seeds for normalizing abuse. In this case, the record shows Alice creating, over a period of several years, precisely the coercive and suggestive circumstances that are well understood to create a high risk of false reports, including false accusations, false confessions, and false memories. It's a complex situation when children make false accusations, but abusers use black-and-white thinking to cast any doubt, no matter how reasonable, as a victimization of the child.

What we're seeing unfold is classic trauma bonding - an abuser deliberately inflicts trauma on a child and then serves as the child's source of comfort for that trauma to increase the child's dependence on the abuser. It's Alice's own behavior and the coercive environment she created for the children that undermines the reliability of the child's report, while simultaneously broadcasting the accusations as broadly as possible with the assistance of her good friend at the Daily Mail, creates an opportunity to cast any reasonable doubt about the report as victimization of the child. The use of her child as both sword and shield is the end game of Alice's parental alienation campaign, and it comes as no surprise at all to those who are watching this case and are familiar with the dynamics at play."

Spot on. The Judge will have seen this all before.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

frobly-mobly

It's nice to have a break away from this madness but I couldn't help but think about the whole sordid mess.

Ella and Elsie are on summer break. Many kids, if they are fortunate, will be going on vacation with their family, summer camps, spending time with friends, maybe volunteering for a local community group, perhaps working casual jobs, or simply just being kids.

What do Ella and Elsie have to look forward to for the next 2 months? An appearance in court for a RO against their father and his girlfriend. Visits from CPS. Posting and reading hateful messages on SM. Listening to their mother bleating about how horrible their father is, how he's ruined their lives, and how the evil bogan has stolen their father.

These kids are are in a much more privileged position than so many others.There is so much opportunity out there for them, so many life skills to develop. However, they are enveloped and trapped in this misery that their mother has created.

It's also Father's day on Sunday which must be so heart breaking for Ioan. He possibly gets served with the RO papers and if the RO hearing goes ahead, this is how he will get to see his daughter.

I really, really hope the Abuser is held to account this time. She has to be.This has gone way too far now.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I personally believe that Anne has requested the files from the Wagon Wheel incident and whatever happened was a big deal. When Alice mentioned it in the nasty emails she sent to Ioan her tone was ominous. I don’t know if it’s because I grew up with a version of Malice or what but I instinctively feel it was bad.

Some things I have observed about Alice and Ella: Ella has been Alice’s perfect foil. She called her my mini me. Her “Saffy.” Alice loved Ella being naughty, as evidenced by her glee and posting a photo of Ella at 6 or 7 with both hands on a mannequin’s breasts in a store. There’s also the anecdote of Alice telling a stranger that Ella is very hung over because she’s taking a sip of her coffee. She thinks it funny and is quite pleased with herself. I don’t find it funny at all. Neither is allowing your child to walk through Target on her hands. Outside the store is fine, but inside is not. Alice doesn’t set boundaries unless they suit her own sensibilities.
Alice tells Ella what to say and do to elevate her own status ”the very unrealistic love letter” send a message to Ioan ”you’re in trouble for disciplining us daddy” upset, shame and humiliate Ioan “the crying incident.”
As I’ve mentioned before I believe Ella has a challenging personality. I’m saying this as the parent of such a child so please don’t come at me for this. This personality type requires boundaries, firm but loving discipline, structure, and lots of enrichment. She’s had none of that and now can’t tolerate any boundaries. I could go on and on but I won’t. Both girls would be better off with supervised visitation only.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

welp

VIP Member
I hope Ella reads this and drops her ridiculous attempt at a PRO. Mommie Dearest is just using her to cause B stress flares. I wouldn't want that karma and it is definitely bad karma if you are old enough to understand right from wrong.

View attachment 2242062
Eh, I think that motivates both EVEN MORE to go through with this. Bringing Bianca down so that she leaves Ioan is exactly what they want.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I suspect a neurologist report with the comment about the "public abuse" to be in a filing soon if it hasn't already been filed.

I don't think it's a casual slip.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

kingseven

VIP Member
I really want Alison Boshoff to face some consequences for her part in the escalation we’ve seen recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Loveu2

VIP Member
Does Alice know that she can use her own Twitter account as long as she's not abusive. Its almost like she has nothing interesting to say unless it's abusive to Ioan and Bianca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

welp

VIP Member
"attack caused by public abuse" lmao Bianca has the diagnosis Alice so badly wants

also lmao the 3rd july date is wonderful for other reasons too, no doubt she has that in mind
Screenshot_20230615_160058_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_160224_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_155943_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I know it may not be a popular opinion and I am not diminishing or ignoring the horrific behaviour of the pro-Alice socks but the AEA abuses account is unhealthily invested too.

She has a website and thinks she’s gathering momentum; she seems to have an obsession with this.

She’s not mean or vicious and many of her tweets suggest she is naive and young. I also don’t like the way she names and thanks individual Turds when she lifts information from Tattle, as it implies Tattlers are part of the accounts ‘hounding’ Alice on Twitter.

All a bit odd.

Reactions: 55

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
That was very nice of you to say that about Alice, you are kinder than me. Totally agree that she should have accepted how lucky she was with one successful pregnancy.

I've been through IVF and during the process it is all about you. The poor bloke has a very minor role. I've always suspected she adored the attention that IVF gave her.
I've never posted this before because I didn't want to offend anyone who has gone through IVF but I've always thought this about Alice from the start. I really believe she loved the whole rollercoaster of IVF, even the losses and what would be for a normal person the heartaches, the exhaustion and despair. Like you wrote, IVF is all about the woman and that is what she lives for. I don't think she feels emotions like a normal person, whether she is a narc or not, and what would have been hell for most women would have been the drama and Alice at the epicentre of it that she craves.

I hope nobody is offended by my opinion and I want to make it very clear I am talking ONLY about Alice here.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

welp

VIP Member
mate, they've known this for 2 weeks. im sure they have a lovely evening and are happy to be able to set the record straight. not sure about you tho: raging
Screenshot_20230617_035853_Twitter.jpg

very desperate for his attention btw

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Invictus

Chatty Member
Nice that Bianca has evidence from a medical provider that certain public abuse is causing harm to her physically...might be very helpful

• Heart
Reactions: 53