Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What AB wrote is worth repeating here.

"Domestic violence runs in families, and the reasons why are complex and multi-varied. I've seen my foster kid clients grow into becoming my adult criminal clients, and it's tragic to see how the games abusers play, victimize their own children and plant the seeds for normalizing abuse. In this case, the record shows Alice creating, over a period of several years, precisely the coercive and suggestive circumstances that are well understood to create a high risk of false reports, including false accusations, false confessions, and false memories. It's a complex situation when children make false accusations, but abusers use black-and-white thinking to cast any doubt, no matter how reasonable, as a victimization of the child.

What we're seeing unfold is classic trauma bonding - an abuser deliberately inflicts trauma on a child and then serves as the child's source of comfort for that trauma to increase the child's dependence on the abuser. It's Alice's own behavior and the coercive environment she created for the children that undermines the reliability of the child's report, while simultaneously broadcasting the accusations as broadly as possible with the assistance of her good friend at the Daily Mail, creates an opportunity to cast any reasonable doubt about the report as victimization of the child. The use of her child as both sword and shield is the end game of Alice's parental alienation campaign, and it comes as no surprise at all to those who are watching this case and are familiar with the dynamics at play."

Spot on. The Judge will have seen this all before.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I agree with the cartoonish lip fillers she got later, but in my opinion she first got lip fillers in the early 2000s (edit - and possible even before).

From 1998:

View attachment 2242780

From 2001:

View attachment 2242718

From 2002 (the white area on her top lip, our left side, looks like an injection site. Her pupil size is also interesting...):

View attachment 2242704

Anyone is absolutely free to disagree with me of course, but I think this because I believe I have a good eye for facial features and adjustments that actors/models have had; I've also had fillers myself (but not lip fillers); and I have a good friend who is an aesthetic doctor (he does my botox and fillers sometimes), and we talk about things like this. I also believe B has had botox and fillers too. It's completely normalised now in Hollywood and in some professions/areas of London, and in fact if actresses didn't have it done they would probably be at a disadvantage now, sadly.

Looking back at photos it's clear to see she also had her teeth sorted out when she was with Olivier, and then I think she got veneers later after moving to LA. Remember, an accusation from a narc is an admission, so "Bianca's veneers/nose" needs to be replaced with "Alice's veneers/nose".

View attachment 2242723

For the record I think she looks absolutely stunning here, like an early 90s supermodel when that glamazon/strong-featured look was in, and when beauty standards were different. There was more natural beauty as mass plastic surgery and widespread fillers/botox didn't exist (although she had had a nose job by here for sure):

View attachment 2242725
She looks a bit crazed in that photo with the chainsaw - and that's even before you scroll down far enough to the chainsaw!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks a bit crazed in that photo with the chainsaw - and that's even before you scroll down far enough to the chainsaw!

I swear to god, I didn’t see the chainsaw until someone downthread mentioned it. I had to go back. I couldn’t take my eyes off her face

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Andrea is all of us. This ruse is so transparent that any judge will see right through it and recognize the trauma bonding and the cycle of abuse.

Anyone supporting this needs to do a deep dive into why they are enabling more damage. There are lessons to learn here. Help protect the child, not encourage generational abuse.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
The judge on this custody case needs to be sharp I think, to see though Alice’s victim mentality. Having Anne K will either be a blessing or a curse, the judge will respect her she’s well known but if she goes too hard on Alice, it could backfire. I do find it all fascinating to know how it turns out. I still doubt anyone is going to take the kids off Alice even though it’s plain as day they are suffering horribly.
my biggest worry is Piqui's Law (which is a even more extreme version of Kayden's Law and so far only a thing in Cali). It has not yet fully passed in I believe, but if it will be "mothers" like Alice will be a lot more untouchable. Obviously Alice is one of those cases where you need to be mentally damaged to not see through this (if she wouldnt have left so much proof she would have gotten away with this even in the public opinion very easily), but these organizations that fight for these laws (like onemomsbattle, they recently actually referenced Alice's case) have gone full binary on this matter and decided to just assume that mothers are always right, and unfortunately the court system is starting to get infected by this.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This is my favourite GIF and exactly what I had in mind when I posted 🤣

Do we think that now Alice is cornered time-wise, AB dropped another video, alcohol, the socks not getting much attention and the recent insta photo means she starts spouting tit from her official accounts soon? Something has had to have kept her off so far and we know it sure ain’t Marie but she’s definitely feeling the heat.
I knew this was the meme you had in mind when I saw the chair 🤣
and immediately went to find it 🩷
I've been thinking will she fire up the real mAlice Evans accounts. She defo posted that photo on insta so the DM would use it, someone said that would be why she uploaded it and they were right!
I think she has realised she's fucked herself with Ella trying for an RO (maybe Marie told her that the CPS would get involved, but she didn't want to hear it), I reckon it might get withdrawn?
It's also possible that when she went to court, they said one more breach and you'll get jail time?
But I bet she's itching to unleash hell on twitter, it'd what she lives for!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good luck with my broad Scottish accent 😂
When I live stream my wedding you’ll all hear it 😍
Some years ago, while visiting Inverness, our local coach driver asked us if we could understand our tour guide. We said, “Yes, why?” He answered, “He’s from Glasgow, and even WE don’t understand him!” 😁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
---
Slum of socks
Squabble of socks
Smattering of socks
Scam of socks
Saga of socks
A drunkenness of socks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DD: She did. She was gagged. Why do you think he gagged her? It's coming out now. When will you start to believe it? I'm not going anywhere. I backed the right horse I'm just gonna sit here and wait it out. Child abuse is never acceptable.

Backed the right horse this time Alice?
Well she does have a horse blanket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More importantly- apparently there is no official collective noun for socks.

A bleep of socks unfortunately does not have the right ring (although The Cuntess of Socks could be a good title for Malice).

I’m thinking a sickness of socks. (Would have gone for plague but the bloody locusts have already taken that one).

Maybe a surplus of socks.

Once again answers on a SAE.
A stink of socks 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
BIB - also seeing the over the top way in which both of them respond the minute Ella starts crying it’s no wonder she acts up and expects everyone to jump to attention…Ioan being ‘told off’, both rushing after her, Ioan apologising over and over, Big Al’s “Ellaaaaa, it’s ok baaaaabeee”, telling Ioan off again, and then in the follow up video you hear her say “oh my godddddd” and then sign really loudly as Ioan is hugging Ella.
I’m catching up but this video always riled me/upset me.

You absolute bleep mAlice. bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has Alice ever had any hobbies? I mean besides being a professional victim, sticking sequences on thrift store hand bags, and being a keyboard warrior.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep. If you look through her instagram, she loved to humiliate him and control him like this. Posting photos of him caught unawares, often asleep and in a state of undress, or screen grabs from FaceTime he didn't know she was making - accompanied by "Oh he'll be so grumpy that I posted this!" Especially in situations where no one reasonably wants to be photographed (e.g. asleep on a long haul flight) never mind a famous person! And then it's posted to IG for thousands of people to laugh at.
Again. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
More importantly- apparently there is no official collective noun for socks.

A bleep of socks unfortunately does not have the right ring (although The Cuntess of Socks could be a good title for Malice).

I’m thinking a sickness of socks. (Would have gone for plague but the bloody locusts have already taken that one).

Maybe a surplus of socks.

Once again answers on a SAE.
Scandal of socks
Similarity of socks
Symptom of socks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The 2002 picture of Alice with the slicked back hair reminded me of Victoria Beckham in the picture with Ioan at an Awards ceremony and my first thought was she was trying to emulated V. I’m amazed that it appears the picture of Yo and Posh was actually 2007!? If true I wonder if Alice was there that night?

Reactions: 4
MC has spawned up a couple more followers. 19 accounts, half of which are her and associated.

Reactions: 12
Amazing to think of the life she had. Schmoozing with the “in” crowd in Paris. She was a looker, no matter how people try to downplay it now. But look at her now. Consumed with bitterness. A life that seems to be lived lying down and viewed through a screen. We all age, and she has seemingly given up on the appearance front. She has certainly given up on life. A cautionary tale.

When life gives you lemons you don’t suck on the lemon. You at some point move on. Just for dignity’s sake you move on and try to make your life as best as you can for your changed circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Good luck with my broad Scottish accent 😂
When I live stream my wedding you’ll all hear it 😍
Are you really going to live stream it?? This is very exciting. I am in the US and I adore the Scottish accents.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.