Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
I can't imagine being so vile and rage filled that I would abuse my ex husband and his new partner for 3 years. Not to mention stalking the new girlfriend's social media. That is a lot of time wasted when she could have spent with her girls. I'll never understand it. She really should love her children more than she hates Bianca.

Reactions: 46

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
What sort of a mother puts their own child up to such filthy, nasty behavior? Why isn’t she swimming, bike riding, hanging out with her friends getting ice cream, going to a fun camp or something similar? Malice is nothing more than the egg donor and incubator because she sure as hell isn’t a mother! Ioan must be devastated knowing what this cunt is doing. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 46

lulooo

VIP Member
Interesting how we all perceive beauty and prettiness differently. :) Depending on where we are from.

In my eyes, she was average with makeup and below average with no makeup.
Then again, I am conditioned from childhood that blonde and even ginger hair is common and so are blue eyes (when majority has them, it is no longer special).

And I consider pretty and beautiful only these faces that have structure and definition and do not need makeup to look good.
If you are a kind, lovely person, whatever your physical self looks like, people will see the personality shining out of your face and think you beautiful. People will remember how you made them feel, rather than what you looked like, and to me that is far more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

whirlingbutterflies

What the actual fuck is that gold monstrosity positioned at crotch level. Is it a belt? It reminds me of a logo for a Middle Eastern airline. I don’t think I have ever seen a woman dress so badly.

• Haha

Umbridge

Its taken me days to catch but Im horrified by how low she has sunk. its heartbreaking to think what Ella is going through

Dad having a stepmum/ girlfriend is normal to most teenagers now. A 13year old throwing milk on her Dads bed is not.
I really hope that kid gets back into school quick, she needs her own life and friends and dramas

Alice is just a cunt, obviously.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
"I vaguely know you (Ioan, since they think it's him, not even Tone does) you were a nice man"

lol wouldnt it be funny if Ella achieved what her mother dreamed of? to have friends join the "party"?

"the images lets say" are they implying there is a video?
Screenshot_20230616_080034_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230616_074212_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230616_074813_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230616_074857_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230616_073512_Twitter.jpg

the thing I'm sensing the most of these tweets - as said before - is that they are very willing to give Ioan a jail-out card if he dumps/betrays Bianca.

• Wow
  • Sad

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Something has happened for all the socks (Alice) to be silent from 16 hours ago. They would be on twitter raving about them being served.
---
---
Yet they bitch about I & B set up pap shots and what a coincidence on the day they are saying they have been served there’s a ‘look at what an amazing mum I am’ piece appears in the DM. What the actual fuck is she wearing 😂😂
Smart: Alice looked stylish in a sleeveless leather jacket and gold ankle boots

checks calendar.
nope, doesn’t seem to be April 1st

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I have never in my life come across someone so openly insane as Alice Evans. She is what you see in horror movies. Everything from now on seems an act of revenge, at Ellas and Elsie’s expense.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
MC: When #Biancawallace goes to set to visit her bf #IoanGruffudd, do you think she gives notes to all the other actors while she's there?

Maybe Alice tried to give notes to other actors.
Maybe she gave a note to Jessica Alba and that got her banned from the set?

"Sweatheart, stay away from Baby Angel or my brother Tone will cut you up. Love Alice and the Bristol Massive xxx"

Jessica Alba needs to be subpoenaed LOL

• Haha

Gilbert

My LA legal friend said the best possible scenario for IG and BW was for the abuser and child to go ahead with the RO hearings. They said this needed to happen so that their lawyers could then push through requests that need to be filed.

If true, this is actually excellent news. I see a series of things taking place next that I don't think some expected.

MOO.
@Mad Betty you always bring calm, rational thinking and hope to the table, and I always look forward to it. Thank you! ☺

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Alice's clothes always look so old, like they have been worn for 20 years and throwing them all on together as if trendy, but looking the opposite. Those leggings of hers look old and dusty and musty, hot, and made of thick, cheap fabric. I can't really describe what I mean.

She has lost weight. But, Dear God, I'm sick of seeing 5,000 yards of fabric around her neck hanging down. She's so odd.

She and Ella have put on quite the show. Two peas in a pod. They look like two cats who caught the canary. Very smug looking for their arranged pap shoot.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

SusieTCones

VIP Member
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
I just worry it’s wishful thinking and in reality a judge is going to be faced with poor old Alice who is sad with 2 sad children and try to tell them all to work things out for the best of everyone in 50/50 custody. Which we all know will not work. Unless someone does stop her properly and there is a severe consequence, this will never end. She will continue abusing them on SM, she will carry on abusing the kids minds.

She hasn’t been on the back foot this entire time, she’s got everything she wanted apart from to split Ioan and B up. She got to live in the house for free for 2 years, with Ioan paying everything. She got to keep her nanny, she got an expensive home in BH, she still has no job. She ultimately poisoned the kids. I know I sound defeated but she hasn’t been held to account in many ways she’s had all the things she set out to do apart from her one last ultimate goal of ruining I and B’s relationship (and I am sure she still thinks this is likely). I know she still ultimately has a terrible and shit self inflicted life and no home she owns but she’s still hoping for child support to get her through the next 8 years then expecting to sell her juicy (self created) story to a publisher (tbh someone would buy this, even if for less than she expects)

I just feel like she is winning in some ways and nothing changes!
its funny that you say this given her constant "i lost everything" narrative (when its actually Ioan that lost everything from the get go). you are obviously right in a way but Alice has lost what is most important to her ego: a careless life with a husband to show off, the ability to just do whatever she pleases, the luxury of going on red carpets/sets, being set for life etc

She also lives on tick. All the things she does to maintain her lifestyle will not last forever. Sooner or later she will have to work. though she probably banks on a rich man to rescue her or to monetize her kids. At some point, when they grow up, she will also lose the children: either because they realize what she's done to them or they will fall out in each others Narc Rage. She will be consistently unhappy watching Ioan paying no attention to her and moving on, step by step.

Alice isnt winning, she has just ensured that everyone is losing.

as for the judge: I do share your worries on this one. but I hope the latest actions will help here.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
5 bucks that Alice's friends from backgrid were there to capture it
View attachment 2245703
View attachment 2245704
lmao btw on Tone making a big deal out of this

Incorrect. They are getting served with a hearing for a Restraining Order, not with a Restraining Order lmao
View attachment 2245711
Well I guess this means she's going through with it after all. I wondered if she might withdraw the application after she got the news in the Daily Mail. Imagine doing this to your own child. She really is the cuntiest cunt that ever cunted. (Sorry welp, sometimes cunt is the only befitting word for the monster that is Alice.)

• Sick
Reactions: 43

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I'm sorry, what now?

View attachment 2240834

Yeah, I'm sure Ioan was jealous of Alice's seminal role as Ilsa in that one episode of The Mentalist.
Yeah - remember the Fantastic Four movie Alice, where you were banned/asked to keep away from set for upsetting Jessica Alba and Ioan with your insane jealousy?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43