Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the consensus is that this isn’t the teen any more? I sincerely hope you’re right and that rather than trolling online she’s out there living a normal life with normal real life friends of her own age. Doing the stuff every 13 yr old should be doing and in no way obsessing about the oldies. I still fear the opposite though.

Reactions: 18
I've not been on here for ages, I can't believe Alice is even worse now. It's been two years :eek:, she could have done something productive in that time. At this rate, my kids will become grown ups and she'll still be at it. It's very sad to see what she is doing to Ella. I can't believe she's spent the last few years fighting on Twitter, what a waste of time.

Reactions: 40
I’ve just seen it a lot, especially on tattle where we are waiting for some juicy and well deserved downfall and it rarely happens. Yes her life is tit but she’s played a good game in all honestly and got what she set out to do (in a sick and twisted way and for sick and twisted reasons). I wouldn’t swap her life I am just saying she is not coming off as bad as she makes out. I do worry about the judge just giving them a telling off and telling them to work together
I feel the same as you Plinky. She’s been given a get out of jail free card SO many times. I feel she’s been more of an over-all winner in all this than Ioan has. Not getting my hopes up for this next round. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I've not been on here for ages, I can't believe Alice is even worse now. It's been two years :eek:, she could have done something productive in that time. At this rate, my kids will become grown ups and she'll still be at it. It's very sad to see what she is doing to Ella. I can't believe she's spent the last few years fighting on Twitter, what a waste of time.
It'll be three years come August that Ioan told Alice he no longer loved her and began discussing separation.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I feel the same as you Plinky. She’s been given a get out of jail free card SO many times. I feel she’s been more of an over-all winner in all this than Ioan has. Not getting my hopes up for this next round. ☹
She has but every time she gets away with something she goes quiet then comes back more brazen. What I can promise is she will not stop until she's made to stop and that time will come.
---
DD: You know Alice could actually read this? You are disgusting Have you not read about the woman who killed herself in April because the ex and his lawyers took everything from her, including her kids?

I think AE has told the kids she will off herself if she loses custody. They won't know she's lying. Abusive bleep.

DD: When Ioan goes to Whales will he take #BiancaWallace to meet the ugly sister who looks exactly like Bianca but fat and 20 years older? Incest not my thing either

A kid is dissing their aunt just like their mum did here. :sick:

DD: What this? LMFAO! Chin chin unties grandpa for his birthday"

If Ioan is 'grandpa' then what is Alice who is 5 years older??

DD: God you are disgusting. absolutely bleeping vile. you smell just like #biancawallace

Schoolyard taunt. A kid is using this sock currently.

DD: @ioangruffud left an ABUSIVE MARRIAGE OK? he hated his wife for 18 years! you suckers aren't listening to me she tied him up and he didn't want kids anyway. so there. why should he keep them if he didn't want them? #biancawallace supermodel

A kid has swallowed the narrative that IG doesn't want his kids as he left AE.

DD: No. You don't get to say shizz like this ok? I know you're showing off for your Famous Couple hoping they'll pick you, but there are limits. Shut the duck up about kids.

Does that include Bogoff and mAlice?

DD: Hey John, just so you know. There is a police investigation into the harm that was caused to your daughter by your steroid-infused gf. I've seen the - a - the images let's say. It doesn't look good. Turn yourselves in while you still can.

The bruise Loopy posted? Diddums. IMO the recording will just be Ella tantruming and being told to stop. It won't help her cause.

DD: Here's the shizzle, John. WE DON'T LIKE BIANCA WALLACE. how does that sit with you? because our entire outfit here is because we fuckign dislike her for the pain she has caused to so so SO many people. She and her chin can rot in hell and we will celebrate. make sense?

The bulk of the pain was entirely caused by Mommie Dearest acting like a loon. You will see that when you grow up.

DD: He's butthead. Bianca is vag-face

Nice. 'Butthead' pays your bills.

DD: no you're both absolutely right. I am imitating a bleep. can't get fairer than that. bleep wants to find out my name? bleep gives their name sry for language

Don't use it then.

DD: They're so involved! And they appear to have orders. One of them is "ioan and Bianca left twitter in 2022" Over and over and over. Sure! We believe you

Ioan and Bianca have a life and IG has a job. They don't have time for socks.

It seems that there is mother daughter bonding going on via socks. "Tone" is Alice and the eldest seems to be on both the DD and MC accounts.
Taking the piss out of her Bianca's sisters weight is hilarious when Alice has the worst case of CHUNT I have ever seen (CHUNT - when your chin morphs into your tits which morphs into your gut which morphs into your bleep and becomes 1 mass of fat)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Reading the socks, it seems the eldest believes the narrative that Bianca totally controls Ioan (like her mum did before he escaped). Therefore, if Bianca was gone/deported then he would come to his senses and go back to them. Alice knows he's not coming back, but did she say that to the kids?

I think it was more manipulation: "He picked Bianca over you. If she was gone, then you could see him more often. You would have more money too." Hence the intense rage at B as if she is the problem.
---
Taking the piss out of her Bianca's sisters weight is hilarious
It's Siwan, the aunt. Chanel lives in Brazil (I think) not 'Whales'.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Do we really think any of that actually IS Ella? The level of aggression/envy/ depravity of mind sound like a mixture of Al-buser, wanTone & The Martian

Ioan pair up with this chick
(She'd be an awesome Welp)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Do we really think any of that actually IS Ella?
I do. It seems like there's an Alice 2.0 now. Tone is Alice - that's why they all sound the same. How can Alice be lonely with SOOO many socks to talk too? 🤭

There only seem to be 3 FMs left too. Good.

PS Alice is not 'winning'. She is just determined to punish everyone connected to her because she's not happy.

Reactions: 21
I don't think Alice was Disney pretty, her features were too strong for that. Which is why she's had at least three nose jobs.

I do think she was extraordinarily beautiful and remained that way for a long time. However, a lot of it was due to the nose jobs, the blonde hair dye (she's not so attractive as a brunette), and later, lip fillers, other fillers and botox.

For me the issue isn't her looks when she was younger, it's her horrible personality and actions now and over the years. And the audacity she has in attacking anyone else's looks when she looks like she does currently.
Her inner nastiness, which has always been there IMO, has slid out and is now showing on the outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It would be very interesting if the kids testify, obviously they would testify in favour of Alice. But the things they say would be curious, why they dont like their father etc: this way it will come out that they are either being told lies (eg he is not paying anything) or they have been raised with unreasonable expectations (the whole RO is one, a father is allowed to tell you off). Alone the idea after the recordings we saw from june 2020 (I would have divorced her right there) that Ioan only left Alice because Bianca used her Wiccan power to push him to dump his family is utterly crazy.
Ioan has cut her out of his life, that's enough "winning" to me, anything else is bonus
Do we really think any of that actually IS Ella? The level of aggression/envy/ depravity of mind sound like a mixture of Al-buser, wanTone & The Martian

Ioan pair up with this chick
(She'd be an awesome Welp)
it's either Ella/a friend or somebody that tries to make everyone to believe this (which is also sick), the South Park references are a bit too obvious and Ella has interacted with them.

This account is at many stages 1:1 Alice though, hence why most believe that it's mother/daughter sock.
Reading the socks, it seems the eldest believes the narrative that Bianca totally controls Ioan (like her mum did before he escaped). Therefore, if Bianca was gone/deported then he would come to his senses and go back to them. Alice knows he's not coming back, but did she say that to the kids?

I think it was more manipulation: "He picked Bianca over you. If she was gone, then you could see him more often. You would have more money too." Hence the intense rage at B as if she is the problem.
---

It's Siwan, the aunt. Chanel lives in Brazil (I think) not 'Whales'.
remember that january visitation. "Bianca has destroyed our family, you are a wimp for not talking to mommy" - they clearly have been told if Ioan was to speak to Alice things would get better (whether its money wise or otherwise), but it's obvious for everyone with a brain that it wouldnt.

Someone has reported the Texan to the cops. Then DD(A or E) butts into the convo to back up their buddy, the Texan.
tbh the whole idea that the police would seriously investigate someone making threats to a anonymous account is utterly ridiculous to me.

That doesn't make sense. As people already noted here, a child can request to stay with a parent who abuses them. Is the law really going to put kids in charge? That's just stupid.
more like mothers. they are allowed to alienate children and then get away with it because undoing the damage just makes it even worse.

you have to consider that most cases arent as obvious like this one. Most of the time the mother either has a point and it's really a abusive father punishing the mother and kids, or the mother has been a lot more smarter in hiding her tactics (Alice basically was a open book about this from day one).

As with false abuse allegations many "modern" feminist seem to think that you should ALWAYS believe/side with the woman even if it means being wrong in some selected cases. But this is a ridiculous approach. In order to confirm the rule you have to acknowledge the exceptions, otherwise you are just being an idiot.
PS Alice is not 'winning'. She is just determined to punish everyone connected to her because she's not happy.
This

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Interesting how we all perceive beauty and prettiness differently. :) Depending on where we are from.

In my eyes, she was average with makeup and below average with no makeup.
Then again, I am conditioned from childhood that blonde and even ginger hair is common and so are blue eyes (when majority has them, it is no longer special).

And I consider pretty and beautiful only these faces that have structure and definition and do not need makeup to look good.
If you are a kind, lovely person, whatever your physical self looks like, people will see the personality shining out of your face and think you beautiful. People will remember how you made them feel, rather than what you looked like, and to me that is far more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s basically reduced to sending up smoke signals from fake Twitter accounts now.

I have the worst secondhand embarrassment for Big E, it’s literally the most embarrassing thing ever.

It’s like a modern-day version of buying tickets to see patients in a lunatic asylum.

Poor Ioan.

Thank god you can’t die of cringe that’s all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
Will she have to answer any questions about Ella being home schooled?

I would like to believe Alice is just pretending to be Ella but I worry Ella is taking part because she’s angry enough to be by now

Just for the record, the auntie in ‘Whales’ isn’t fat, by any stretch of the imagination. Just another lie. What would Alice or indeed Ella know any way, not having seen their own kin for a decade. Rot away in your lonliness small yet strangely overgrown people.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just for the record, the auntie in ‘Whales’ isn’t fat, by any stretch of the imagination. Just another lie. What would Alice or indeed Ella know any way, not having seen their own kin for a decade. Rot away in your lonliness small yet strangely overgrown people.
I was thinking this. I remember seeing a picture of her and she’s beautiful. Alice hates her cos she’s likely close to Ioan

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s basically reduced to sending up smoke signals from fake Twitter accounts now.

I have the worst secondhand embarrassment for Big E, it’s literally the most embarrassing thing ever.

It’s like a modern-day version of buying tickets to see patients in a lunatic asylum.

Poor Ioan.

Thank god you can’t die of cringe that’s all.
BIB - This! 🤯🤯

I still think it’s Alice on those two accounts, for the majority of the time anyhow. I think as she's hoping most people think it’s Ella as it gives her carte blanche to be more vile and say more outrageous things. Tone (when it’s not Alice using the account) and the remaining FM(s) are all on board as they know the score. Moo

Reactions: 16
Well I chose a fine week to toddle off for a week at the English seaside 🏖 🍦, so many pages to go through!

I am all caught up and gob smacked at the Twitter stuff that has been going on.

Wifi was dodgy so I only saw what was posted here, so huge thanks to everyone that shared here.

And apologies to all the witty, intelligent, wonderful posters here for not being able to ♥ or (y) to your posts in a timely manner.

A quick look at Twitter just now shows that the BWabuseschildren account is still there!! Wtf??? I know I am not the only person who reported it. How can Twitter allow it to still be there? It is sick :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.