Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SVB - you mean this? https://lasd.org/search/special+victims+bureau/

Yes the PRO hearing will likely not even go ahead. No one has been served.

We don't know if Gloria is still being paid but wtf? If so, Alice is minted. Hope she didn't forget about Epstein credits she has to pay back lol

I still think at 13 I would have seen through all the tit from Alice. But I'm a natural skeptic. Ella seems to be a true believer. :sick:
Children tend to side with the parent that they spend the most time with, that fullfills the most wishes, that matches their personality the most and that appears to work harder on saving their marriage/the status quo. On Ella Alice ticks off all four boxes, I believe I even said this a long time ago that I believe Ella is genuinely believing Alice (even if she does realizes some of her faults on occasions, see the recording). Add on that the negative feelings against Ioan of leaving them alone with Alice and her issues, the strong entitlement fueled by Alice, and the sense that he prefers his girlfriend (this is a common feeling in these situations btw). Plus very importantly the fact that they constantly see Alice angry/sad/whatever ("Mom is sad" = daddy's fault) and you create a very negative bias to one parent. So much that any contrary info (e.g. financial records showing that it's not him that hides money) will be disregarded as even more lies. This all wont change until she and Alice properly clash (like everyone else did), I had some hopes that she isnt this far gone yet but the latest actions show she is.

PS: also children are not fully developed, they dont know that divorce is normal or that downsizing is normal. Their mother is clearly telling them that they have a right to maintain the lifestyle they always had, and thus daddy is bad for not giving that. Heck, some adults dont even get this. why should the children of Alice Evans understand this?

It could be a tactic too. Either she wants to keep them waiting hoping the stress will cause them further issues (see B’s health), or she wants to do it at the last moment hoping they will not have enough time to respond. I have no doubt however that Anne has the response ready.
its 5 days minimum.

Also Ioan and Bianca have both the option to postpone the court hearing once without any reason given (most take 3-6 months, I assume they'd be happy with a week), so serving it as late as possible is pretty damn pointless. Especially in a case as public as this. They probably have the response ready for a week and more lol

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Children tend to side with the parent that they spend the most time with, that fullfills the most wishes, that matches their personality the most and that appears to work harder on saving their marriage/the status quo. On Ella Alice ticks off all four boxes, I believe I even said this a long time ago that I believe Ella is genuinely believing Alice (even if she does realizes some of her faults on occasions, see the recording). Add on that the negative feelings against Ioan of leaving them alone with Alice and her issues, the strong entitlement fueled by Alice, and the sense that he prefers his girlfriend (this is a common feeling in these situations btw). Plus very importantly the fact that they constantly see Alice angry/sad/whatever ("Mom is sad" = daddy's fault) and you create a very negative bias to one parent. So much that any contrary info (e.g. financial records showing that it's not him that hides money) will be disregarded as even more lies. This all wont change until she and Alice properly clash (like everyone else did), I had some hopes that she isnt this far gone yet but the latest actions show she is.
Plus Ella likes material things, and there has been a curtailing or cutback on those. Another thing to blame IG for, particularly as she thinks he is funding a movie about B.

Reactions: 21
Alice really triggers me, i think I’ve posted before about this but my husband was alienated from his own father after his father left his mother. If they had no money, well it’s your dads fault, always bad mouthing him etc. My point is my husband is 47 and he still won’t accept he was an alienated from his dad. He maintains it was his decision even though he was 13 year old and it’s messed him up completely. His mother used to tell him lies about his dad and that side of the family all the time. I just hope Ella doesn’t end up the same. I asked my husband once do you ever feel bad for your dad and he said to me straight away, no I don’t and I realised then how far gone he was. I hope Ella can get some help before it’s too late. It’s sad to think how many kids/parents are suffering because of a narcissistic parent.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
SVB - you mean this? https://lasd.org/search/special+victims+bureau/

Yes the PRO hearing will likely not even go ahead. No one has been served.

We don't know if Gloria is still being paid but wtf? If so, Alice is minted. Hope she didn't forget about Epstein credits she has to pay back lol

I still think at 13 I would have seen through all the tit from Alice. But I'm a natural skeptic. Ella seems to be a true believer. :sick:
---

True but I still think he could pull easily enough. He didn't have to wait that long to get B and I'm sure B had googled Alice and knew that she was a loon. Probably not how bad it could get, but all the red flags were there back in June 2021 and she would have been googling her before that.

There was also Alice's unhinged behaviour when IG was shooting the last season of Harrow. The whole cast knew how abusive AE was with her phone calls and how it upset Ioan. The Douglas sisters knew and so did B. I would say B got involved with her eyes wide open. In fact I think they probably talked a lot about their abusive exes as friends before finally committing.
I strongly suspect B has had to lead him out of the FOG and deprogrammed him a bit. She’s been through it herself.
I know when I had a NPD in my life and aI saw a counsellor, she said “this sounds like a Narc, go and read up as much as you can about it” and I was 😱 this is a thing! It’s not me!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
WTF is going on with the adverts? 😂 It's a microcosm of Alice's life, with less foam letters and rhinestones😂
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 16.33.49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32

PS: also children are not fully developed, they dont know that divorce is normal or that downsizing is normal. Their mother is clearly telling them that they have a right to maintain the lifestyle they always had, and thus daddy is bad for not giving that. Heck, some adults dont even get this. why should the children of Alice Evans understand this?

its 5 days minimum.

Also Ioan and Bianca have both the option to postpone the court hearing once without any reason given (most take 3-6 months, I assume they'd be happy with a week), so serving it as late as possible is pretty damn pointless. Especially in a case as public as this. They probably have the response ready for a week and more lol
5 calendar days minimum, or working days?
usually the day of the hearing isn’t counted in the days in uk, so 5 working days deadline for the 23rd passed already.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Alice really triggers me, i think I’ve posted before about this but my husband was alienated from his own father after his father left his mother. If they had no money, well it’s your dads fault, always bad mouthing him etc. My point is my husband is 47 and he still won’t accept he was an alienated from his dad. He maintains it was his decision even though he was 13 year old and it’s messed him up completely. His mother used to tell him lies about his dad and that side of the family all the time. I just hope Ella doesn’t end up the same. I asked my husband once do you ever feel bad for your dad and he said to me straight away, no I don’t and I realised then how far gone he was. I hope Ella can get some help before it’s too late. It’s sad to think how many kids/parents are suffering because of a narcissistic parent.
yeah, its pretty possible to turn on the parent that has alienated you, but its very difficult to patch up things with the parent you were alienated from because inevitably in a situation of alienation the alienated parent will never do things "right", whatever he does either he abandoned his kids or he tortured them (and the mother) by trying to maintain contact. Whether he bankrupts himself to maintain the same lifestyle and then gets blamed for not being careful with money (also gets accussed of not paying child support, that's Ioan's case pretty much as he clearly was allowing them to maintain their lifestyle for a year) or he downsizes and thus is not maintaining their lifestyle at all. In reflection, even as adults, the alienated child will think that the father should have taken the other option if he genuinely cared. And this already starts with leaving the marriage in the first place ("would it have killed you to wait just those few years more before I go to college?")

5 calendar days minimum, or working days?
usually the day of the hearing isn’t counted in the days in uk, so 5 working days deadline for the 23rd passed already.
court days

so basically the deadlines are today and tomorrow.

The court docket updates very slowly though (actually bit concerned that it's so slow that we will find out the verdict from socks or the DM, if anyone has somebody in LA to attend again that would be great lmao)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alice has some similarities with Trump, and if he made it to President, maybe she could too.

Both complete narcissists
Both think they are the smartest people in the room
Both think they are sexually magnetic
Both big mouths
Both get embroiled in arguments.
Both are completely disrespectful to others
Both love spouting off on Twitter
Both were friends with Piers Morgan
Both have the same hair

Trump doesn’t have a special arguing coat. His Mrs did wear a parka with Who Cares? on the back which was a bit tetchy. But no evidence that Trump borrowed it.
BIB 🤣🤣
No evidence yet...maybe it was one of his indictments 🧐
---
Yes, flying can be a trigger.
In fact, so many things can. Hot or cold weather, especially hot and humid (humidity is really bad for most MS sufferers), changes in air pressure, altitude, and so on.
And big birds...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well someone has been lurking here.

MC: Tell me you're a tattler without telling me you're a tattler.
😋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually wonder if Ella takes after Ioan as opposed to Alice. Ioan was almost recruited by a cult right? So maybe Ella is more like him in that she is easily influenced and Elsie is more like Alice which is why it’s been harder to PA?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I actually wonder if Ella takes after Ioan as opposed to Alice. Ioan was almost recruited by a cult right? So maybe Ella is more like him in that she is easily influenced and Elsie is more like Alice which is why it’s been harder to PA?
I think there's a lot of truth in what you said.

Reactions: 12
Jeez, if only sock puppetry paid the bills. Here's another Alice sock.

DD: He also 'swore' that A had belittled him and looked down on him for their entire relationship. HA! So which is it? The fawning interviews for 20 years or the sudden "Bianca has a gun at my head" switcheroo

Fawning is a fear response to being in an abusive relationship. It's fight, flight, freeze and fawn.

DD: listen, have you SEEN 'relationshit'? Bianca was right to get that thing off the net for good

Pity Alice didn't get to view it first. waagh!

DD: did Bianca call the troops off after a three year attack? now she's commit a felony against a native in a country that was nice enough to INVITE her into. who does she think she is

#deportthebogan LOL

DD: it doesn't have to make any sense it is what it is. Alice looks amazing always has. B is hideous. Awful Horrible looking! Like a rat with a big chin Just the way I see it you don't have to agree. bye now

Do they have Specsavers in LA?

DD: also what is she 29? she looks at least 45. especially the way she dresses. not looking good for the future

Someone's wel jel.

DD: Also remember this - Bianca is a rapidly aging Bogan with a LOT to prove. Poor Ella is a sweet 13yo who shouldn't be involved in this. Who until 3 years ago had a happy family; thought her father was a good man. To blame the victim here is disgraceful

WTF? I thought the 'bogan' was a young girl barely older than Ella? Now she's past it. LMAOView attachment 2241951
Seriously mAlice needs to stop with this, honestly acting like a bleeping 11 year old!
She looks at least 45...shut up 🤣🤣🤣. I'm 44 and there is no way Bianca looks the same age as me! She looks her age. Also just because she doesn't dress with her bazookas out like big Al, she dresses bad...please I can't... biking shoes anyone? Trashy necklaces? Arguing coat?
Put the wine done mAlice!
---
"attack caused by public abuse" lmao Bianca has the diagnosis Alice so badly wants

also lmao the 3rd july date is wonderful for other reasons too, no doubt she has that in mind
View attachment 2242032
View attachment 2242033
View attachment 2242046
Bless that person going through the cancer, duck cancer and duck mAlice!

Last edited:
  • Heart
New video from Andrea

ANDREA YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!
I think Alice has been flying high with glee and delight the last few weeks, particularly in light of the Catherine Kassenhof information. Re: Catherine, I think there is much much more to come to light and she is not going to look too good, even though there also appears to be issues with the close relationship between the Judge and Parental Evaluation expert. The fact no-one can tell if she actually had been diagnosed with cancer. let alone terminal cancer and no-one can confirm she is dead is a bit strange. The only takeaway from that case is that the kids are royally fucked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
New video from Andrea

In Andrea's words:

It's important to remember here that whatever else might be going on in the background that Ella herself is a victim of this type of abuse by her mother as well, so I just want to bring that up so that we can see in the bigger context the tragedy that is really unfolding in this case.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
This Andrea video reminded me of what we said a few weeks ago when Loopy and Alice claimed that Ioan made up the "i will make up accusations" claims so that he can freely abuse his children (the same children he never abused before LOL). Alice pre-empted this all by herself by the things she posted/wrote/was recorded saying all herself.

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.