Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shugabug23

Chatty Member
This makes me so sad. The glee, vindictiveness and spite is just radiating off that photo. Ella is going to look back when she is a mother and feel so sad she was not protected from Alice
View attachment 2247251
I’m usually just a lurker on these threads (Hi Turds! 👋🏻) but I have to break my thread virginity to say this photo of Ella makes me sick to my stomach.

I work with children everyday and have been feeling very uncomfortable about how Ella was being portrayed on here, because in my mind- she’s only a kid… She’s no kid now let me tell you. That self satisfied smug grin confirms my doubts that all the socks were actually the gruesome twosome! I am shooketh to my core (and I come from the Jack Monroe threads, that takes quite some beating!) that she is being parented this way. And so very sad for her.

Anyways, I just needed to say that out loud to those with similar feelings. And also coz the dogs asleep! Over and out 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 52

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She’s basically reduced to sending up smoke signals from fake Twitter accounts now.

I have the worst secondhand embarrassment for Big E, it’s literally the most embarrassing thing ever.

It’s like a modern-day version of buying tickets to see patients in a lunatic asylum.

Poor Ioan.

Thank god you can’t die of cringe that’s all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51

welp

VIP Member
Something has happened for all the socks (Alice) to be silent from 16 hours ago. They would be on twitter raving about them being served.
---
---
Yet they bitch about I & B set up pap shots and what a coincidence on the day they are saying they have been served there’s a ‘look at what an amazing mum I am’ piece appears in the DM. What the actual fuck is she wearing 😂😂
oh boy, Ella is really her new Ioan. down even to the embarrassing PDA.

what a look btw: abuser of father seen out smiling with daughter who falsely accuses father (and has to an extent abused him) of abuse

"well done my baby, here is your kiss"

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Her dress sense doesn’t get any better does it? The battered gold boots, the scarf, the odd leggings with the slit, the sheepskin jacket. Awful.

She’s proper love-bombing Ella ain’t she? Poor kid isn‘t even mature enough to know the extent to which she’s being manipulated. Tragic.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
Not that anyone has asked, but I was one of those who was almost doxxed in the early days and, much to my shame now I’ve realized how pathetic they all are, I cowered into lurkerdom 🫣 I eventually rejoined under this name as much to laugh at myself for being such a mouse as at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Ninas purse

VIP Member
5 bucks that Alice's friends from backgrid were there to capture it
View attachment 2245703
View attachment 2245704
lmao btw on Tone making a big deal out of this

Incorrect. They are getting served with a hearing for a Restraining Order, not with a Restraining Order lmao
View attachment 2245711
Now I am just waiting on Ioan and Bianca's response. They are so fixated on Ioan and Bianca, they have completed forgotten that there was an independent visitation observer. Ten bucks both Alice and Ella get their asses handed to them on the 23rd.

Reactions: 49

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Something has happened for all the socks (Alice) to be silent from 16 hours ago. They would be on twitter raving about them being served.
---
---
Yet they bitch about I & B set up pap shots and what a coincidence on the day they are saying they have been served there’s a ‘look at what an amazing mum I am’ piece appears in the DM. What the actual fuck is she wearing 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
MC: isn't it crazy how Brad Pitt is represented by evil child abuse denier lawyer Anne Kiley... .. who also represents child abuser Ioan Gruffud

Tell me you got a letter from Anne without telling me.

MC: Tattlers. They make so many mistakes. This is huge given that they are all in collusion with the vicious Bogan. If Alice had EVER hit the children, they would very pointedly not want to see her. yet they do. For example see Bee. She hit them. They're out. #Believekids

The fact that Alice is so rattled by Tattle proves we are doing God's work.*

*too early for a thread title suggestion but...

• Heart
Reactions: 48

welp

VIP Member
lol I just saw on Alice's IG some z-list actress that was angry in the past about Selma Blair befriending Bianca over Alice's ableistic comments, claiming that someone with a chronic illness needs a nanny. For a 10 and 14 year old (soon). At that age I was long cleaning up the house and cooking lmao. And I work full time plus regulary babysitting my nephews despite several fully diagnosed chronic illnesses. Alice herself used to work despite that and little kids.

When people are this deranged there is no hope for society

PS: Alice admitted several times that despite doctor shopping no one is willing to diagnose her. one doctor even said she is the healthiest person he has ever seen. I believe this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47

Ametrine

VIP Member
No wonder David Evans disowned them both, I would have too if they were my offspring.

Pathetic beyond belief. I can't believe these are two people in their late 40s/mid 50s.

Both with self-professed illnesses, yet choose to spend their time doing this when they could be using it to rest, do something healthy, meditate, exercise etc. or otherwise improve their lives.

All this proves is that those socks are Alice, which gives Anne more ammo.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Is that true? Just googled that and couldn't find much apart from it being discussed here a while back.
True or not, there are always rumours about her awful behaviour following her. On sets, schools, streets, restaurants. And that is not a coincidence. The world is not out to get Malice. Malice is simply a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 46