Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And stress.
Absolutely. :(

ETA: I just checked that Atlanta climate is humid subtropical with hot humid summers (really bad when you have MS). California is dry. So much more favourable for Bee.
So take her stress and add the unfavourable climate... :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is yet another sock. Both A and E use it imo. It's mostly Alice lately.

GG: It's an insane level of obsession. Because that's what it is judgmental obsession. I'm glad I don't have their sad lives.

Stay off tattle then?? M'kay

GG: Have you seen the way they talk about Alice's house? Saying it's a tip, a dump, it's dirty. Man are they even looking at the same photo's as me because I never saw a dirty house! They talk about her like she's a pig in a sty, but they're the ones rolling around in mud.

Well the pool turned green after IG left.

GG: Genuinely do. It's why I'm named I hate gossip girls because all these people pontificating on things they don't know, people they don't know and they always assume the worst. Never the benefit of the doubt.

Correct. Alice never deserves the benefit of the doubt.

GG: You spend so much time here I'd be surprised if you have one!

Someone told her to get a job. Notice how she evades that.

GG: People just don't seem to think about the Evans girls, all three of them, everyone searches on the net and the things they must see could be so hurtful.

Who weaponised the kids and gave them publicity via the DM and her Insta??

GG: She should have deleted it! I would never even contemplate to anyone like that especially if I thought I was talking to a 13 year old! Ella has so much going on she doesn't need people taking to her like that. Can you imagine if she did a google search and that stuff came up?

That's why she should never have applied for a bogus PRO.

GG: They'll claim they were #TeamAlice all along!

LOL no.

GG: #FuckTwattle #FuckGossip

#FuckAlice M'kay?

GG: They're not worth anyone's time. They can cry into the wind, we won't hear them. I doubt anyone will.

#178 threads and counting...

GG nanny.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is yet another sock. Both A and E use it imo. It's mostly Alice lately.

GG: It's an insane level of obsession. Because that's what it is judgmental obsession. I'm glad I don't have their sad lives.

Stay off tattle then?? M'kay

GG: Have you seen the way they talk about Alice's house? Saying it's a tip, a dump, it's dirty. Man are they even looking at the same photo's as me because I never saw a dirty house! They talk about her like she's a pig in a sty, but they're the ones rolling around in mud.

Well the pool turned green after IG left.

GG: Genuinely do. It's why I'm named I hate gossip girls because all these people pontificating on things they don't know, people they don't know and they always assume the worst. Never the benefit of the doubt.

Correct. Alice never deserves the benefit of the doubt.

GG: You spend so much time here I'd be surprised if you have one!

Someone told her to get a job. Notice how she evades that.

GG: People just don't seem to think about the Evans girls, all three of them, everyone searches on the net and the things they must see could be so hurtful.

Who weaponised the kids and gave them publicity via the DM and her Insta??

GG: She should have deleted it! I would never even contemplate to anyone like that especially if I thought I was talking to a 13 year old! Ella has so much going on she doesn't need people taking to her like that. Can you imagine if she did a google search and that stuff came up?

That's why she should never have applied for a bogus PRO.

GG: They'll claim they were #TeamAlice all along!

LOL no.

GG: #FuckTwattle #FuckGossip

#FuckAlice M'kay?

GG: They're not worth anyone's time. They can cry into the wind, we won't hear them. I doubt anyone will.

#178 threads and counting...

View attachment 2241876
And here's Alice crying into the abyss 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are you trying the start a fight with me?! How very Alice of you.

Maybe you currently have the special arguing coat in your possession.

SHOW YOURSELF!!!
Fine. I have it. But I want to give it back. It swallows me whole snd smells of booze and narcissism.

i will never show myself FUCKO!!

😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Alice's cognitive dissonance is really quite something. She says in the court documents Ioan is a successful and famous actor with an illustrious career, but he is also a loser and a bad actor, also according to the court documents he was the perfect husband and father before the split, but now after the split, he is abusive despite not being in contact with her except via the Wizard app🥴
It is interesting that Kevin Costner, who is a successful and famous actor with an illustrious career has proposed $38K for child support for his 3 kids, just over $12k each, or $25K for 2 children. This is what Alice is asking for despite Ioan being nowhere near Kevin Costner in any way whatsoever in earning power. Yup, her cognitive dissonance is almost magical in it's disconnect from reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
MC: I thought she and the girls got kicked out of the house because they could not longer pay rent to ioan & the bogan?

Quoting @Bridgeofsighs here to provide an Alice translation. I don't believe for a second Ioan or Bianca would want to set foot in that place let alone buy it, but this sounds worse to her delusional supporters.

Alice means that she was living in the La Jolla house for free until she had to pay rent to the new owner after her mean ex refused to spend his secret millions to keep paying for her (probably under the influence of B's kinetic fanny).

Obviously I don't believe Ioan is hiding money, but Alice has raised this through her socks, which pretty much confirms she is...

Reactions: 23

ETA: I just checked that Atlanta climate is humid subtropical with hot humid summers (really bad when you have MS). California is dry. So much more favourable for Bee.
Brisbane is tropical (effing hot and humid) and she grew up acclimatised to that weather so doubt that is the issue, it is Cunty McCuntFace and the Cult of Brainwashed Children that is causing the stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jeez, if only sock puppetry paid the bills. Here's another Alice sock.

DD: He also 'swore' that A had belittled him and looked down on him for their entire relationship. HA! So which is it? The fawning interviews for 20 years or the sudden "Bianca has a gun at my head" switcheroo

Fawning is a fear response to being in an abusive relationship. It's fight, flight, freeze and fawn.

DD: listen, have you SEEN 'relationshit'? Bianca was right to get that thing off the net for good

Pity Alice didn't get to view it first. waagh!

DD: did Bianca call the troops off after a three year attack? now she's commit a felony against a native in a country that was nice enough to INVITE her into. who does she think she is

#deportthebogan LOL

DD: it doesn't have to make any sense it is what it is. Alice looks amazing always has. B is hideous. Awful Horrible looking! Like a rat with a big chin Just the way I see it you don't have to agree. bye now

Do they have Specsavers in LA?

DD: also what is she 29? she looks at least 45. especially the way she dresses. not looking good for the future

Someone's wel jel.

DD: Also remember this - Bianca is a rapidly aging Bogan with a LOT to prove. Poor Ella is a sweet 13yo who shouldn't be involved in this. Who until 3 years ago had a happy family; thought her father was a good man. To blame the victim here is disgraceful

WTF? I thought the 'bogan' was a young girl barely older than Ella? Now she's past it. LMAO
DD on court docs.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
MC: I agree with you. She always said she wanted to speak under her own name. And she did. They didn't like it. So they took that away from her.

I forgot this one. Poor Alice reduced to mere sock accounts. If only she hadn't used her legit accounts to abuse and harrass. M'kay?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Alice's 2 socks are having a convo with each other. As you do when you're a mentalist.

MC: When #Biancawallace goes to set to visit her bf #IoanGruffudd, do you think she gives notes to all the other actors while she's there?

WTF?

MC: no sweetie. Bianca is full of hate. Because she's a messed up little Dadd's girl from Brisbane with entitlement issues. because the wanted to be a big star without doing the work. because she is VIOLENT #BiancaWallaceAbuser

Seems like Alice wanted to be a big star. pmsl

MC: I wonder what they'll do when the truth comes out. Wipe all their twitter histories and claim they never said anything!

It's interesting that mAlice doesn't seem to do her usual tweet and delete. Doesn't matter as it's a sock, right?

MC: The auto insurer thing is 100% true. I KNOW it. I have seen the form they filled in. They are referred to as "Victim Gruffudd" and "Victim Wallace"

Don't copy IG in on any more emails! M'kay?

MC: That's what I am thinking. She will. How can she not? I don't know how much she looks on Sm now but that tit was horrible. For anyone of any age.

This is about Ella googling herself. Maybe Mommie Dearest shouldn't have sold a story to the DM about Ella??

MC: Latest I heard is that #biancawallace is directing #Badboys4

Oh so jealous of B

MC: I thought she and the girls got kicked out of the house because they could not longer pay rent to ioan & the bogan?

LOL did AE ever pay rent to Ioan?? Nope

MC: Not so much on this account. I have other accounts where I discuss my political views. This account focuses as much as possible on Bianca Wallace being an abuser. And a bleep

I see you breaking the PRO yet again. How do you like this hashtag? #Jail4Alice
Oh my god - I bet that’s what Alice did. Went on set to “watch” Ioan and started giving notes to the actors 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

The Atlanta climate is brutal for anyone with an autoimmune disease. Especially with all the changes in heat, humidity and storms. And when it rains it’s often a deluge with flooding. I’m certain it’s due to climate change because it hasn’t always been this way. I feel for B so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh my god - I bet that’s what Alice did. Went on set to “watch” Ioan and started giving notes to the actors 😳
I see this was a late take!
How mortifying. I can totally see her doing this. I bet she did it to Ioan constantly.
Giving a note to an actor is giving them feedback/suggestions of how to play, as in “Alice, when you said “they’re my baybeeeezzzz” and threw your hands in the air, a note for you -it was a bit “big” maybe try it again, with less gusto“

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Curious, these old tweets from Alice almost read like threats:

View attachment 2241970

View attachment 2241971
You can also be under no doubt that these new sock accounts (two at least) are AE. The sentence structure. The CAPITAL word that she is fond of using. The same old never ending revolving door of - bogan, witch, she has a gun to his head etc…

Plus I will also say, that the people she colludes with online, that she allows to follow her 13 year old and interact with them, that she calls friends and family members, that her ‘bro’ also happily does the same, Is really fucked up. They are not right in the head (and that’s all i’m Saying on the matter 🤐)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
"attack caused by public abuse" lmao Bianca has the diagnosis Alice so badly wants

also lmao the 3rd july date is wonderful for other reasons too, no doubt she has that in mind
Screenshot_20230615_160058_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_160224_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230615_155943_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
You can also be under no doubt that these new sock accounts (two at least) are AE. The sentence structure. The CAPITAL word that she is fond of using. The same old never ending revolving door of - bogan, witch, she has a gun to his head etc…
Yep. She's not even pretending it's not her anymore. Also the same stuff is regurgitated no matter what sock she is using.

I don't believe they will go after her for this. It's too trifling as Alice is pissing in the wind.

Reactions: 17
Nice that Bianca has evidence from a medical provider that certain public abuse is causing harm to her physically...might be very helpful

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.