Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s punishing Ioan by deliberately destroying their kids. Raising them to have the same toxic personality traits that she has. Wiring them up to spend their days on twitter in vile and hateful twitter rants. It’s toxic, it’s ugly but it’s Alice, it’s who she is and apparently is a family thing. Her weird unemployed brother is the same. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 35
What are the odds that almost all accounts Alice engages with go dark at the same time.

Screenshot_20230617_081451_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I rewrote it:

I don't think they see Alice Bianca as a person, just someone they can blame for 'stealing' Ioan and who they can abuse to gossip about and bring down. They see anyone who treats her as human, and as a friend who needs support as "THE ENEMY" so they make you them suffer too. Just for being a friend.
It’s awful the way they are attacking her looks, her figure, her career, her family, her clothes, her SM posts, her disability without a care for what that will be doing to her. Can you imagine Alice’s reaction if she was getting abused about these things on a daily basis, what she would be calling it but it’s fine for her to do it. Not to mention that Bianca surpasses Alice in all the above categories if anyone is keeping score. She really is a vile, vile woman and I can’t believe she wants Ella to be the same 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I hope Ella realizes that Alice's behavior will ensure that she will later have Alice's life. Alice's life sucks and its her own doing.

Reactions: 22
Her lifestyle and choices may cause her serious health issues. She could have a stroke or heart attack while stressed and rage filled tit posting. Not to mention the mental health problems. She's clearly not functional as an adult and mother. I wonder if she considers what would happen to her babeeez if she can't be there for them. After therapy, they would live with their father and Bianca.
Is there only me thinks she’d love a heart attack or stroke. She could play the victim and lounge around in bed all day…… Pretty much like she does now but with a genuine reason 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I hope Ella realizes that Alice's behavior will ensure that she will later have Alice's life. Alice's life sucks and its her own doing.
I hope Ella realises that she's Al's meal ticket. She'll try to guilt her into paying Al's way for the rest of her life, however short or long that might be.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You may find mine an unpopular opinion, but
It’s awful the way they are attacking her looks, her figure, her career, her family, her clothes, her SM posts, her disability without a care for what that will be doing to her. Can you imagine Alice’s reaction if she was getting abused about these things on a daily basis, what she would be calling it but it’s fine for her to do it.
But she is called out on all of those things, right here. And we see her reaction on a daily basis. Alice can't take her seething rage out on us because we just laugh at her anonymously, so she has to pinpoint a victim she can name and shame. With Bianca she gets a twofer - a specific individual she can verbally injure, and a bonus injury to her soon-to-be-wasband. It doesn't matter that Bianca is none of the things Alice tries to disparage her about. She's turned into a real Alice Trump. Truth doesn't matter, only loud venom.

Reactions: 28
But she is called out on all of those things, right here. And we see her reaction on a daily basis. Alice can't take her seething rage out on us because we just laugh at her anonymously, so she has to pinpoint a victim she can name and shame. With Bianca she gets a twofer - a specific individual she can verbally injure, and a bonus injury to her soon-to-be-wasband. It doesn't matter that Bianca is none of the things Alice tries to disparage her about. She's turned into a real Alice Trump. Truth doesn't matter, only loud venom.
Wasband. I love this.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For god’s sake Alice he left you just the same as everyone else does and for the same reason. What’s so hard to grasp?
Right 🤷‍♀️… I think about this way too much. If I were Alice, who thinks she’s the smartest, most captivating, funny, interesting, beautiful woman in the room I would think sod you Ioan…. Off you go with your younger gf who will probably dump you and I’ll go out and find someone better who appreciates me and live a wonderful life together in total bliss. What on earth possesses someone to behave like this? I was talking to my brow lady about it and she said some people just like the drama and don’t care if it’s good or bad as long as they get attention. It’s easy to forget because we read about it online that this is actually happening in the real world to real people and I don’t know how it’s going to end.

Reactions: 20
Alice's opinions don't really matter anymore. It's clear she's already lost in the court of public opinion.

Reactions: 16
I didn’t mean what you think I did…. I just meant Alice is awful for all the things she says about Bianca and imagine her responses if Bianca was doing the same to her 🤷‍♀️. I don’t understand the relevance of your reply to what I posted but maybe that’s just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn’t mean what you think I did…. I just meant Alice is awful for all the things she says about Bianca and imagine her responses if Bianca was doing the same to her 🤷‍♀️. I don’t understand the relevance of your reply to what I posted but maybe that’s just me.
I get what she means. Alice does get those very things said about herself, day in, day out. Not by Bianca but by us on here. It doesn’t help calm her down or move on really does it? And because she can’t retaliate on us she does on those she can. My friend shares this opinion actually. Whenever I mention Tattle she’s very disapproving, saying we’re baiting Alice and that she bets Yobee wish we’d shut the duck up! Not saying I totally agree cos we’re holding her to account too, and hey, they’re in the public eye and were very happy to be when it was all positive stuff. But I do get where this opinion comes from.

Reactions: 16
Very interesting post from KP threads by @pepe le pew
I wonder if anything can be done about DM and A Bogoff conduct in the past 2,5 years, if any rules where broken and could be reported to the PCC (press complaints commission) or elsewhere
The Press Complaints Commission was replaced by IPSO some years ago. You can read the Editors Code of Practice for those papers which signed up to IPSO governance here https://www.ipso.co.uk/editors-code-of-practice/
you can also read some judgments, which show how difficult it is to get a complaint to stick. Even if a complaint is upheld, you only get a written correction or apology https://www.ipso.co.uk/rulings-and-resolution-statements/

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh, sorry - I didn't realize you were speculating about Alice's reaction if Bianca responded in kind. I thought you were speculating about Alice's response if anybody (like us) was critical.

Reactions: 9
My LA legal friend said the best possible scenario for IG and BW was for the abuser and child to go ahead with the RO hearings. They said this needed to happen so that their lawyers could then push through requests that need to be filed.

If true, this is actually excellent news. I see a series of things taking place next that I don't think some expected.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
My LA legal friend said the best possible scenario for IG and BW was for the abuser and child to go ahead with the RO hearings. They said this needed to happen so that their lawyers could then push through requests that need to be filed.

If true, this is actually excellent news. I see a series of things taking place next that I don't think some expected.

MOO.
@Mad Betty you always bring calm, rational thinking and hope to the table, and I always look forward to it. Thank you! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 44

MOO.
What a great post. Good idea not to specify too. Keep her in the dark. The idiot is totally without legal counsel now so she can’t prepare for what’s to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.