Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Abuser is a keyboard warrior alright, but she’s a real coward when she’s due to appear in court to rebut Ioan’s claims in his application for the DVRO. She also had to be dragged kicking and screaming to court to face the consequences of her breach of the DVRO. This is what makes me wonder if she has any intention of both her and Ella appearing in court regarding the RO. That is perhaps why Ioan and Bianca haven’t yet been served. She organised this and roped in Bitchoff to cause maximum damage to them while away filming, also if she claims that they drop it at a later date, people will say that there is no smoke without fire. Winning the war of public opinion is what is most important to the Abuser.
It could be a tactic too. Either she wants to keep them waiting hoping the stress will cause them further issues (see B’s health), or she wants to do it at the last moment hoping they will not have enough time to respond. I have no doubt however that Anne has the response ready.

Reactions: 20
I hope Ella reads this and drops her ridiculous attempt at a PRO. Mommie Dearest is just using her to cause B stress flares. I wouldn't want that karma and it is definitely bad karma if you are old enough to understand right from wrong and you still do it anyway. She should also text her dad to apologise to him and B.

BW stress flare.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope Ella reads this and drops her ridiculous attempt at a PRO. Mommie Dearest is just using her to cause B stress flares. I wouldn't want that karma and it is definitely bad karma if you are old enough to understand right from wrong.

View attachment 2242062
Eh, I think that motivates both EVEN MORE to go through with this. Bringing Bianca down so that she leaves Ioan is exactly what they want.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I hope Ella reads this and drops her ridiculous attempt at a PRO. Mommie Dearest is just using her to cause B stress flares. I wouldn't want that karma and it is definitely bad karma if you are old enough to understand right from wrong and you still do it anyway. She should also text her dad to apologise to him and B.

View attachment 2242062
Ella won't feel bad about this until she's a good few years older and free of that bleep's influence.

Reactions: 43
I suspect a neurologist report with the comment about the "public abuse" to be in a filing soon if it hasn't already been filed.

I don't think it's a casual slip.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I suspect a neurologist report with the comment about the "public abuse" to be in a filing soon if it hasn't already been filed.

Me neither, and I'm glad B seems to be addressing it.

A few months ago she wouldn't have done this as she's always remained silent and diplomatic, but Alice's evil behaviour means they now need to play by some new rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ella won't feel bad about this until she's a good few years older and free of that bleep's influence.
Probably but if she's so bright why hasn't she noticed a few things.

The PRO was granted to I and B - hers was dismissed. Wonder why?
AE said she would use her money to pay for the fancy school and Gloria - never happened. Gloria was fired by AE and Ella homeschooled despite Alice saying she has a stash of money that could have paid for these things.

It's almost like Alice lies or something and the Courts see through lies as evidence matters. :unsure: M'kay?

The MC sock is active right now and I think 2 different people are using it.

Reactions: 19
I think the notes on the set reference is because B had given the girls a note, saying something like, " I don't want to try to replace your mom just get to know you, and develop a relationship." It sounds like I and B follow the guidance of a therapist.

If the MC account is shared, as it sounds like it...that is why Big Al sounds like she is talking to herself. She wakes up and sees what hatred E has spewed and gives it her motherly approval.

I told my daughter, of similar age, about the toddler tantrum and she said it "sounds like that kid doesn't have many real life friends". And the ones she has are probably some gaming online loser friends because young teens don't act out like babies, it would be embarrassing. M'kay? Acting out?sure, but throwing food and melting down because your Daddy has a gf? Nah, m'kay! These teenage years will probably be way harder than normal thanks to stupid Al.
Ella is regressing. She was holding the teddy blanket on that video too. It could be a sign of the mental strain caused by her mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
From B’s own mouth. They caused the flare up. Alice and her mini me are going to be celebrating today. I really hope there is legal redress for this.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I think that motivates both EVEN MORE to go through with this. Bringing Bianca down so that she leaves Ioan is exactly what they want.
Gross. And STILL Ioan won't be getting back with that bleep Malice. He will just get a new gf.

Reactions: 15
Isn’t the 3rd of July also the last day IG will be legally married to the swamp donkey of doom? No wonder Bianca will be celebrating

IMG_2619.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
btw, just a thing I only now realized. The sock mentioned the other day that Ella's case is handled by the SVU (lmao), but in Los Angeles it's called SVB, there is so much bullshitting going around on this whole matter lol
Probably but if she's so bright why hasn't she noticed a few things.

The PRO was granted to I and B - hers was dismissed. Wonder why?
AE said she would use her money to pay for the fancy school and Gloria - never happened. Gloria was fired by AE and Ella homeschooled despite Alice saying she has a stash of money that could have paid for these things.

It's almost like Alice lies or something and the Courts see through lies as evidence matters.

The MC sock is active right now and I think 2 different people are using it.
so far it's the TRO, tho likely will be also the PRO.

It appears like Gloria is still employed.

tbh the "world is so unfair to me" mentality can make you fail to notice many things. She is coached by the best in this. And often times you actually create a confirmation bias for these sort of things.
Isn’t the 3rd of July also the last day IG will be legally married to the swamp donkey of doom? No wonder Bianca will be celebrating

View attachment 2242087
yep, no doubt she was thinking of this too LMAO

Gross. And STILL Ioan won't be getting back with that bleep Malice. He will just get a new gf.
tbh I doubt the aim is to have him get back with Alice, the aim is for him to be single. And while I think he would eventually get a new girlfriend the pool will massively diminish between those that dont want a ex-wife (and stepchild) from hell and those who believe some of Alice's accusations against him

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Ella is regressing. She was holding the teddy blanket on that video too. It could be a sign of the mental strain caused by her mother.
Or - could it have been a manipulation tactic, to make her seem younger? Alice had set up that photographer to capture her in that video, don't forget.

• Sick
Reactions: 24

B has maintained a dignified silence this far but I do think this is breadcrumbing in the run-up to the two hearings and I am here for when she 'socks' it to Big Al (legally, of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
btw, just a thing I only now realized. The sock mentioned the other day that Ella's case is handled by the SVU (lmao), but in Los Angeles it's called SVB, there is so much bullshitting going around on this whole matter lol

so far it's the TRO, tho likely will be also the PRO.

It appears like Gloria is still employed.

tbh the "world is so unfair to me" mentality can make you fail to notice many things. She is coached by the best in this. And often times you actually create a confirmation bias for these sort of things.
SVB - you mean this? https://lasd.org/search/special+victims+bureau/

Yes the PRO hearing will likely not even go ahead. No one has been served.

We don't know if Gloria is still being paid but wtf? If so, Alice is minted. Hope she didn't forget about Epstein credits she has to pay back lol

I still think at 13 I would have seen through all the tit from Alice. But I'm a natural skeptic. Ella seems to be a true believer. :sick:
---
I doubt the aim is to have him get back with Alice, the aim is for him to be single.
True but I still think he could pull easily enough. He didn't have to wait that long to get B and I'm sure B had googled Alice and knew that she was a loon. Probably not how bad it could get, but all the red flags were there back in June 2021 and she would have been googling her before that.

There was also Alice's unhinged behaviour when IG was shooting the last season of Harrow. The whole cast knew how abusive AE was with her phone calls and how it upset Ioan. The Douglas sisters knew and so did B. I would say B got involved with her eyes wide open. In fact I think they probably talked a lot about their abusive exes as friends before finally committing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
It could be a tactic too. Either she wants to keep them waiting hoping the stress will cause them further issues (see B’s health), or she wants to do it at the last moment hoping they will not have enough time to respond. I have no doubt however that Anne has the response ready.
She has to serve it at least five days before the hearing. She cannot wait until a day before the hearing and then serve it, thinking she is going to have an advantage because they cannot respond in time. She has to show proof when it was served on them. If she has not done so she has to show why she did not. The instructions on service are very clear. The Court will just give an automatic postponement and order the sheriff to serve them possibly at her cost if the court decide the lack of service was intentional.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.