Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GG: I don't think they see Alice as a person, just someone to gossip about and bring down They see anyone who treats her as human, and as a friend who needs support as "THE ENEMY" so they make you suffer too. Just for being a friend.

Most people see Alice for exactly what she is. An abusive bleep.
I rewrote it:

I don't think they see Alice Bianca as a person, just someone they can blame for 'stealing' Ioan and who they can abuse to gossip about and bring down. They see anyone who treats her as human, and as a friend who needs support as "THE ENEMY" so they make you them suffer too. Just for being a friend.

Reactions: 25
Go away Malice of the square multi chins, serpentine nose, 3 hairs, and bloated trout lips. You ate all the pies and you dress like the aliens in Star Trek the original series. If you were a decent person that wouldn’t matter. But you’re not. You deserve to be treated as poorly as you have treated all the people unlucky enough to have you in their lives.
Tattlelife is sick of you and we’re only here waiting to see you get your just desserts. And I doubt it will be pies.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
5 bucks that Alice's friends from backgrid were there to capture it
2023-06-17 02_26_37-(6) Home _ Twitter.png

2023_06_17_02_27_32_6_Doodledreams_on_Twitter_AliceNemes90212_mitzicooee_some_dumb_ho_iStand.png

lmao btw on Tone making a big deal out of this

Incorrect. They are getting served with a hearing for a Restraining Order, not with a Restraining Order lmao
2023-06-17 02_29_39-(6) Tweets with replies by Tony Evans (@TonyEva92385840) _ Twitter.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She's just charging down that path. Ignoring the giant red flashing warning signs. She wants his attention so bad, she don't care if its negative as long as he pays her some attention. It is so cringe worthy. I have second hand embarrassment just reading her desperation.

Reactions: 41
View attachment 2245703
View attachment 2245704

Incorrect. They are getting served with a hearing for a Restraining Order, not with a Restraining Order lmao
View attachment 2245711
Well I guess this means she's going through with it after all. I wondered if she might withdraw the application after she got the news in the Daily Mail. Imagine doing this to your own child. She really is the cuntiest bleep that ever cunted. (Sorry welp, sometimes bleep is the only befitting word for the monster that is Alice.)

• Sick
Reactions: 43
It's nice to have a break away from this madness but I couldn't help but think about the whole sordid mess.

Ella and Elsie are on summer break. Many kids, if they are fortunate, will be going on vacation with their family, summer camps, spending time with friends, maybe volunteering for a local community group, perhaps working casual jobs, or simply just being kids.

What do Ella and Elsie have to look forward to for the next 2 months? An appearance in court for a RO against their father and his girlfriend. Visits from CPS. Posting and reading hateful messages on SM. Listening to their mother bleating about how horrible their father is, how he's ruined their lives, and how the evil bogan has stolen their father.

These kids are are in a much more privileged position than so many others.There is so much opportunity out there for them, so many life skills to develop. However, they are enveloped and trapped in this misery that their mother has created.

It's also Father's day on Sunday which must be so heart breaking for Ioan. He possibly gets served with the RO papers and if the RO hearing goes ahead, this is how he will get to see his daughter.

I really, really hope the Abuser is held to account this time. She has to be.This has gone way too far now.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
So the MC account is back after having been suspended. Just absolutely spiteful and enjoying every second of it. She’s really upset she got dragged to court over an email though. Only mentions it several times a day! Showing that Alice does not understand how a DVRO works and that she thinks it’s all a big joke. I hope that the court appearance on the 23rd finds Alice et al. being disappointed! (Edited for spelling)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So the MC account is back after having been suspended. Just absolutely spiteful and enjoying every second of it. She’s really upset she got dragged to court over an email though. Only mentions it several times a day! Showing that Alice does not understand how a DVRO works and that she thinks it’s all a big joke. I hope that the court appearance on the 23rd finds Alice et al. being disappointed! (Edited for spelling)
She also said she butt dialed him, probably repeatedly.
---
The Emailer needs jail time and serious therapy. She's a cuntaholic.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
2023-06-17 03_02_34-(6) Tweets with replies by Tony Evans (@TonyEva92385840) _ Twitter.png

definitely papped it

Prediction: the DM will title it as something like "served with a Restraining Order" which is obviously completely wrong lmao
2023_06_17_02_58_09_6_Tweets_with_replies_by_Doodledreams_Doodledreeeeeam_Twitter.png

those constant digs at their small apartment....from people that were moaning that they were going to be "homeless". sheeesh, entitlement is strong with this one

PS: I doubt they are reading through the DVRO request. They have already seen all this online. Serving in this case only is the ok for them to finally fire up their response.
Well I guess this means she's going through with it after all. I wondered if she might withdraw the application after she got the news in the Daily Mail. Imagine doing this to your own child. She really is the cuntiest bleep that ever cunted. (Sorry welp, sometimes bleep is the only befitting word for the monster that is Alice.)
tbh you can still drop it after serving.

I didnt had much doubt that she will go through with at least Bianca's. It's worth a try from her point of view (one because a dodgy judge may actually grant it, secondly because a RO for Bianca would heavily rupture her relationship to Ioan). And probably in her twisted mind it's also worth a try to let Ioan respond as he would likely throw Ella under the bus and thus further damage their relationship (it will be spun as a DARVO attack by him, Loopy already implied as much, and "how can you not lie for your child"/"how can you lie against your child"). She wasnt going to miss out on this opportunity.

Still very sceptical on the hearings actually happening though, especially if they havent sorted a lawyer yet, but its the perfect trauma bonding exercise for her daughter, so she just might.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
TE: Is this you Bianca? Fair question. DM me if you want.

Really, she would not engage with you or your sis on Twitter or any way ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does Alice know that she can use her own Twitter account as long as she's not abusive. Its almost like she has nothing interesting to say unless it's abusive to Ioan and Bianca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 2245703
View attachment 2245704

View attachment 2245711
Now I am just waiting on Ioan and Bianca's response. They are so fixated on Ioan and Bianca, they have completed forgotten that there was an independent visitation observer. Ten bucks both Alice and Ella get their asses handed to them on the 23rd.

Reactions: 49
Now I am just waiting on Ioan and Bianca's response. They are so fixated on Ioan and Bianca, they have completed forgotten that there was an independent visitation observer. Ten bucks both Alice and Ella get their asses handed to them on the 23rd.
If I'm not mistaken she already laid the groundwork for losing by mentioning his high paid lawyers, crappy legal system blah blah blah

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
If she was going to make that much effort to “tweak” her features in this photo, personally I wish she had focussed her time on her botched nose job and evened up the size of her nostrils.
---

Respectfully, I think she looked quite chic brunette.

View attachment 2243178
They were such an odd couple, Alice looked so much older than him. Ioan looks like a baby in this photo compared to Alice. I don't think I could be with someone who looked younger than me.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.