Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she will be 65 when Elsie is 18. She has no intentions of ever working again. I think she is just going to Forever Con so she can talk about Ioan to all the passersby. 😂
Working would cut into her drinking, tweeting and sleeping time. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Even if Alice could work why would anyone employ her. She’s put it out there that she doesn’t want to work until the youngest is eighteen - ten years away.

She had no interest in acting but fell in to it luckily.

As Maggie Smith, Maureen Lipman, Judi Dench and Ian Mckellan continue to work long past retirement and clearly aren’t short of a bob a too they love their art and still want to practice their craft.

Alice was never an actress who loved her craft - just a chancer who got lucky.
To be fair, not many older actresses continue to have a career, especially bit part actresses like Alice. This is why she should've started branching out years ago. She could've looked into teaching acting or language classes. Gone back to university to do a teaching degree while the girls were little. She had a Nanny to help out. She could be working in a respectable career right now while still auditioning. She could supplement her income by doing conventions and Cameos. She has fucked herself over now. One google of her name and no one will want to employ her and no agent will want to represent her.

Reactions: 36
Alchotone doesn't have much to report on today. No news of Alice and her desperate situation with child abuse and all. Seems weird to me. Maybe she can't find her password book. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
tbh you wouldnt write this if they wouldnt agree.

it's quite easy to be a witness in that circumstances, because he cant really say anything that would impact the case in either direction given that eyewitnesses were actually present. Ultimately he and Gloria will only function as witnesses to confirm that the kids actually were at the apartment and asked to leave because otherwise Ioan could in theory deny even the location where it occured. He (unlike Gloria) can also testify any dynamic between Ella and Ioan when he arrived perhaps (this will actually be interesting considering that they called the police only the next day, and seemingly pushed by Alice)

It's more surprising that Gloria wants to testify, especially given that from what it appears her testimony will not be even pretty relevant. She better hope that Alice will never get tired of her because nannies that testify against a current or former employer in Hollywood tend to be hard to employ, and she has shown rather unprofessional behavior in this case before by disobeying the one who was paying her.
To be fair, we don't know what Gloria thinks or what she has done. All we know is Alice's unreliable narrative of the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I personally believe that Anne has requested the files from the Wagon Wheel incident and whatever happened was a big deal. When Alice mentioned it in the nasty emails she sent to Ioan her tone was ominous. I don’t know if it’s because I grew up with a version of Malice or what but I instinctively feel it was bad.

Some things I have observed about Alice and Ella: Ella has been Alice’s perfect foil. She called her my mini me. Her “Saffy.” Alice loved Ella being naughty, as evidenced by her glee and posting a photo of Ella at 6 or 7 with both hands on a mannequin’s breasts in a store. There’s also the anecdote of Alice telling a stranger that Ella is very hung over because she’s taking a sip of her coffee. She thinks it funny and is quite pleased with herself. I don’t find it funny at all. Neither is allowing your child to walk through Target on her hands. Outside the store is fine, but inside is not. Alice doesn’t set boundaries unless they suit her own sensibilities.
Alice tells Ella what to say and do to elevate her own status ”the very unrealistic love letter” send a message to Ioan ”you’re in trouble for disciplining us daddy” upset, shame and humiliate Ioan “the crying incident.”
As I’ve mentioned before I believe Ella has a challenging personality. I’m saying this as the parent of such a child so please don’t come at me for this. This personality type requires boundaries, firm but loving discipline, structure, and lots of enrichment. She’s had none of that and now can’t tolerate any boundaries. I could go on and on but I won’t. Both girls would be better off with supervised visitation only.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
To be fair, not many older actresses continue to have a career, especially bit part actresses like Alice. This is why she should've started branching out years ago. She could've looked into teaching acting or language classes. Gone back to university to do a teaching degree while the girls were little. She had a Nanny to help out. She could be working in a respectable career right now while still auditioning. She could supplement her income by doing conventions and Cameos. She has fucked herself over now. One google of her name and no one will want to employ her and no agent will want to represent her.
Alice can’t clean up her act until/unless she quits drinking. Even if she does she will still be a bleep right down to her bones.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ooh that's on my watch list! 🤓
Definitely watch it. It is great fun (albeit it has some flaws).
I cheated on Mr Borealis with it. 😁 Worst kind of infidelity in our modern world. He wanted to watch it together with me and I had already binge watched it. So, at first, I pretended not having seen it yet 🙈🙉. And after the last episode, I came clear and confessed. He found it funny, especially imagining how hard it was for me not to reveal any spoilers. 🤣 🤣
So, I've seen it twice. (It was the second time when I noticed what I consider flaws).
---
Maybe trying to placate her.
Yes, I got that impression too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope she gets her realtors licence and a seat at the Oppenheim office 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She moves around in her chair and adjusts her hair while Piers talks about Ioan's success, it just seemed that she was annoyed and wanted to bring the focus back onto her.

Ioan looks like he's trying to pacify/soothe her, as he knows Piers has complimented his career and it's obvious he's done the better out of the two.
And it looks like Piers is repeatedly refocusing on Ioan after Alice butts in. She’s not the one he wants to talk to, but she never quite snaps to that (or probably even entertains the possibility that it’s really not all about her).
---
If she is still involved in this dysfunctional mess, I wonder why. She could get a job anywhere. She doesn’t seem present in the day to day lives of Alice and kids except when they need her occasional help, It seems strange to me.
Agreed. She’s like the emergency adult when Alice craps out or is legally prohibited from performing a task. Seems very much like the “on call” parent when Alice isn’t up to it.
---
Alice can’t clean up her act until/unless she quits drinking. Even if she does she will still be a bleep right down to her bones.
Succinct.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Considering Ioan was JGlo’s employer as he was paying her wages, she was out of order to refuse to work for him, and only answer to Big Al.
However, this being Big Al’s story, it’s likely to be BS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She's not too bad here but tries to hog the limelight as usual. Ioan's body language is weirder. He seems a bit clingy.
Suspect that he felt very pressured to perform his love for her so he was on alert making sure she couldn’t later say ‘you acted like you barely knew me!! Nobody would have guessed we’re married based on that!’

I think he was under pressure a lot to display performative affection tbh. I’m certain that’s where that cringe flower note came from, if it’s real (best angel in de world). We’ve seen from premieres and even those shots with the new baby Alice likes to be wrapped around him like a boa constrictor, showing off her prey.

just reading back over bits and pieces posted and the absolute cringe of ‘yOu KnOw I’d Do AnYtHiNg FoR mY bAbIeS rEmEmBeR wAgOn WhEeL’ she is utterly exhausting, has to create a drama out of everything and paint herself as the warrior fighting injustice even though she’s almost unanimously the perpetrator of conflict. I mean I don’t know anyone else who could create a drama out of protecting their toddler from a bloody daycare. tit happens and discord happens and parents can be unhappy and go elsewhere but to be remembering and drawing from the battle of wagon wheel years later as part of her identity really shows how Alice mentally moves through the world checking constantly for potential aggro then seizing the opportunity for a scrap. Ioan will have been on tenterhooks constantly waiting for the next big public embarrassment. He strikes me as a reasonable, calm sort of person who wants to deal with situations with class and civility.

I had a friend just like Alice once and I stopped seeing her once I realised what she was like. On a night out she would loudly criticise the appearance of other women hoping they’d hear and either be devastated or start a fight, chuck pint glasses on the floor with no care as to staff having to sweep up or people getting hurt. She punched her boyfriend in his sleep when she found he had a friend who was a girl message him, told him her family would beat him up if he left her, then when he finally escaped logged into his messenger and sent fishing questions to me like ‘she has started to suspect something between us’ to try see if anything was going on (it wasn’t). Utterly draining and embarrassing to be around, totally malignant, everyone in her life disappeared. She used to come on strong and you’d think oh, I have a great new friend with loads of common interests, then her true colours soon showed. Absolutely personality disordered.
---
Teenagers have pretty fixed senses of morality, all cheating bad they tend to think in very black and white terms. The critical thinking formation hasn't developed properly yet. Although Ella was 11 when he left Alice , so she shouldn't have started to have very strong fixed views on infidelity and family at that time. Alice has been bitching about Ioan everyday to her , cut Ella off from all outside support. Her abuse is very insidious.
Whilst it's normal for a 13/14 year old to be vile to their fathers much younger gf and him. It's not normal for that level of volatility. Imo Ella needs taking off Alice for good but she shouldn't live with IG and BW at first. Elsie could go to IG with gentle introductions to BW and frequent visitation with Ella. Alice should be banned from seeing the kids unless supervised she's seriously going to cause Ella problems for the rest of her life.

I am so hoping she meets a rich old man because I genuinely think she will drop the kids if she acquires new narcissistic supply and bundles of cash. Her behaviour towards her children is control and revenge. None of it is love , she doesn't know how to love.
---

Sounds like Prince Harry's therapist only tells him what he wants to hear.
I wouldn’t take anything Alice claims about her therapist seriously tbh. She probably went on a rant about how amazing she is and nobody can believe ioan would leave her and nodded and went ‘I see’ and she took that to mean they agreed and then embellished it to mean the therapist said it. If the exchange even happened at all. It’s very easy for people to claim therapists have said anything at all given the session content is confidential.

similar with the narcissist stuff. Alice probably asked about signs of narcissism and the therapist gave some info and she said ‘see! Exactly! That’s Ioan!’ If the exchange took place.

she lies more than she breathes. No reason to assume she’s fairly and accurately reporting this lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Considering Ioan was JGlo’s employer as he was paying her wages, she was out of order to refuse to work for him, and only answer to Big Al.
However, this being Big Al’s story, it’s likely to be BS.
Ioan wasn’t there, Alice was, and if Gloria did something to displease Alice then she’ll have known she’d be in for it/at risk of losing her job. I’m sure she knew Ioan wanted her there to care for the girls regardless. I’m loathe to criticise Gloria for anything tbh, look at how exhausting and overbearing and sometimes frightening Alice is from a distance. Imagine being in her house. She’ll have picked the least worst option taking into account the impact on the girls and on her employment.

not to mention she’ll likely have had a very poisoned view of Ioan by that point due to Alice being in her ear constantly. Maybe she didn’t see the full picture.

ETA: I don’t actually disagree with you, Gloria in an ideal world definitely should have continued to work for both of them. Alas, it was not ideal

Reactions: 26
Is the reference she made to moving out because she doesn't want to pay I & B rent anymore a reference to Watts credits I wonder or does it indicate that Ioan has raised finance and bought the WeHo house and was charging her rent under the minimum 60 day leaseback arrangement under the terms of the sale contract?

I wonder.....

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I actually think Gloria did a lot. Have a look at this:

Alice says Gloria's 9-5:

View attachment 2241043
A 9-5 nanny for two school-age children? Sounds like she was looking after mAlice for most of the day.

Hope IG paid her well. To quote Bridget Jones: "I'd rather have a job wiping Saddam Hussein's a**e."

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is the reference she made to moving out because she doesn't want to pay I & B rent anymore a reference to Watts credits I wonder or does it indicate that Ioan has raised finance and bought the WeHo house and was charging her rent under the minimum 60 day leaseback arrangement under the terms of the sale contract?

I wonder.....
I can’t see Ioan wanting to step foot in that house again.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
that sock is not doing Alice any favour by claiming that Alice didnt report years long child abuse because she was "gagged". she really wasnt (not like she ever cared about being gagged either)

I wonder.....
I think its a reference to that DM article (before Alice made a deal with them) where they said Alice lives rent free. Ioan certainly didnt bought the house, it would go against the reason why he alleged why he wanted to sell.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.