Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats on the thread title @Autisteuse !

I've just watched an episode of When Missing Turns to Murder. The manipulation, the threats, the narcissism, the cruelty, trying to get the money, all sound like Al to a T. Scary stuff.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Congrats on the thread title @Autisteuse !

I've just watched an episode of When Missing Turns to Murder. The manipulation, the threats, the narcissism, the cruelty, trying to get the money, all sound like Al to a T. Scary stuff.
Sometimes I really worry about what Malice might do. But then I remember that she’s basically a raging, lazy coward.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I started watching The Diplomat. Alice wishes she was Keri Russell, starring in, and producing her own Netflix series. It’s really good. Also stars that other hottie with some Welsh blood, Rufus Sewell. 😍

Reactions: 30
MC: isn't it crazy how Brad Pitt is represented by evil child abuse denier lawyer Anne Kiley... .. who also represents child abuser Ioan Gruffud

Tell me you got a letter from Anne without telling me.

MC: Tattlers. They make so many mistakes. This is huge given that they are all in collusion with the vicious Bogan. If Alice had EVER hit the children, they would very pointedly not want to see her. yet they do. For example see Bee. She hit them. They're out. #Believekids

The fact that Alice is so rattled by Tattle proves we are doing God's work.*

*too early for a thread title suggestion but...

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I started watching The Diplomat. Alice wishes she was Keri Russell, starring in, and producing her own Netflix series. It’s really good. Also stars that other hottie with some Welsh blood, Rufus Sewell. 😍
Maybe mAlice could be the love interest of Trowbridge. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I really worry about what Malice might do. But then I remember that she’s basically a raging, lazy coward.
She is a lazy good for fck all coward .. hadnt the balls to turn up in court, hadn't the balls to confront B so sent her young daughter to do it .

MAlice Evans and her bro with an army of socks. The original keyboard warriors !

Tell us more MAlice, how busy and eventful your life is 🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This is definitely mAlice or Big E, we have seen her use this before to justify having Nanny for elementary and middle school kids despite her “staying home to devote her life to full time mothering “ , like how noble of mAlice of no supposed income to benevolently pay G to have a job …yawn. . .
IMG_2041.jpeg

It is like a broken record, albeit one getting a little more scratchy with each play!

Reactions: 41
Alice’s special ‘arguing coat’ cracked me up! She sure has a veritable collection on her hands;
Arguing coat
Levitating boots
Dog blanket
It’s a mood:
IMG_3890.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder what's in that school fight report, why is it relevant now? Why not earlier if it helps Ioan' case? Why is it important for Ioan's side NOW? What did Alice do?

Reactions: 25
This is definitely mAlice or Big E, we have seen her use this before to justify having Nanny for elementary and middle school kids despite her “staying home to devote her life to full time mothering “ , like how noble of mAlice of no supposed income to benevolently pay G to have a job …yawn. . .
View attachment 2240603
It is like a broken record, albeit one getting a little more scratchy with each play!
Just another strawman argument that completely misses the point, always the same. She never says anything remotely rational, informed, or sensible.
🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder what's in that school fight report, why is it relevant now? Why not earlier if it helps Ioan' case? Why is it important for Ioan's side NOW? What did Alice do?
There might not be anything dramatic in the report. When she fired Marie, the latter would've sent her copies of her whole file. This will include responses to her discovery requests and Anne Kiley might have listed the school report as part of the evidence to be presented in the custody case. They are not using anything that she is not aware of. Claiming that they are bringing up old stuff is laughable. This is part of the custody case. This is the history of her parenting. She is finally going to have to answer for her nonsense. She made this divorce adversarial. Big Bird will learn, don't start something and there would be nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Even if Alice could work why would anyone employ her. She’s put it out there that she doesn’t want to work until the youngest is eighteen - ten years away.

She had no interest in acting but fell in to it luckily.

As Maggie Smith, Maureen Lipman, Judi Dench and Ian Mckellan continue to work long past retirement and clearly aren’t short of a bob a too they love their art and still want to practice their craft.

Alice was never an actress who loved her craft - just a chancer who got lucky.

Reactions: 32
I assume, like so often, Alice is lying. But assuming she is not: I guess Ioan's lawyer wants to make a case about how strongly Ella's behavior has been negatively influenced since she was born by Alice. The only chance Ella has to get even close to a restraining order is justifying her behavior in the apartment (with how things stand atm, and this is already based on her own testimony, she is the perpetrator, not the victim) she will likely try to pin some trauma against Ioan to excuse her behavior (and this will be an own goal if she tries to argue with cheating, mistress, the lost expensive school, the sold house etc....these are all things that dont typically make kids act like this and which are very normal in divorces, for good reasons). And Ioan's lawyer will likely argue that Alice always has fueled her entitlement, for that there has been plenty of proof actually: alone the way Alice went out of her way with the whole school stuff which caused Ella to overreact too is already enough proof of it. I reckon Ioan may have not gone for those supposed incidents yet because he didnt want to put too much focus on how the children act up (it comes across as blaming them), but now he is forced to.

Alternatively it may be just pretty old discovery stuff and Alice only now knows about it because she is now self-representing.

But again, I doubt it's true. Alice claims a lot of stuff that Ioan's lawyers supposedly did, and it rarely ever turns out true.

Reactions: 39
I think because it concerned Ella and Alice both times. When I have more time I’m going to voice some opinions on what I feel is going on with A and E. With A you need A and E! 🤣🚑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love the thread title :love:

I want Alice to have some consequence for her actions but I don't want the children impacted. It's a dilemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There might not be anything dramatic in the report. When she fired Marie, the latter would've sent her copies of her whole file. This will include responses to her discovery requests and Anne Kiley might have listed the school report as part of the evidence to be presented in the custody case. They are not using anything that she is not aware of. Claiming that they are bringing up old stuff is laughable. This is part of the custody case. This is the history of her parenting. She is finally going to have to answer for her nonsense. She made this divorce adversarial. Big Bird will learn, don't start something and there would be nothing.
I just can't see Alice reading the file, or at least going past page 5 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love the thread title :love:

I want Alice to have some consequence for her actions but I don't want the children impacted. It's a dilemma.
They are already impacted. The sooner they are removed from her the better. Should have happened 2 years ago because now the eldest is beyond paternal control.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.