Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is true, however this law is meant to enitrely ban the idea of removing kids from their prefered parent (no matter why that's the case) or ordering any sorts of reunification therapies. Of course the main idea is to educate judges better on how to correctly see dangers for children and protect their safety (which is good), but they are trying to snuck these aspects in there too

I'm right to assume that Ioan's states the same?

It's an interesting reasoning, because technically speaking a hearing is always required (not for the TRO, but in general, the hearing isnt about the TRO, so slightly odd wording). I guess either it's really about the aspect of preventing gamesmanships in custody fights (though makes little sense for Bianca, but who knows, the case was re-assigned to family law after all) or the judge was not very sold on what was presented there.
Ioan’s says the same thing.

Reactions: 10
While potting up plants and seedlings for my garden I listened to Andrea’s excellent video. After it ended I kept on working and one video after another played on parental alienation. What I learned is deeply upsetting, depressing, and eye opening. I’ve now decided that Alice could very likely be dangerous. I don’t think she deserves any custody. She’s a monster and I don’t care what happens to her.
BIB two year ago I really wanted her to get her act together and get he life in track, for her own sake. I no longer care either though. She can go to Hell for the suffering she has caused

• Heart
Reactions: 34
BIB two year ago I really wanted her to get her act together and get he life in track, for her own sake. I no longer care either though. She can go to Hell for the suffering she has caused
I don't think Alice cares what happens to her either. Once Ioan left I think she thought her life was now over. She couldn't get used to the change to her lifestyle and having to be single, and the work it would take to be happy again.

She now only cares about getting revenge against him at all cost.

Reactions: 27
I truly believe that Alice's campaign of revenge will soon expire. She and her fucko bro can roll into the sea for all I care.

Reactions: 22
Life isn’t meant to be like this at 13, it really isn’t. You’re meant to be all wrapped up in your friends’ drama, falling in love, having your first kiss, spending your Saturdays on nice little innocent dates in town, then breaking your heart over him before moving on to the next one. Learning about yourself and about life every single day, making memories, having the best time of your life you’ll remember with fondness forever and forging those friendships you’ll always cherish the most. You shouldn’t be giving your parents a second thought, unless to complain with an eyeroll to your mates how embarassing they are. 13 isn’t a child, it isn’t an adult, it’s that very special time you only get once. It really really really isn’t meant to be misspent like this, trolling online. What a hot mess. What an utter utter waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I think she was spoilt - like Ella is now. I am uncomfortable with assuming AE was abused as as far as I'm concerned her behaviour doesn't get a pass. She is a faux victim and an abuser. End of. MOO
Are you my soc @Bridgeofsighs ? Alice is an only daughter. Two brothers. Both parents worked. Well educated parents.

Out of 4 children in my family - the one very spoiled golden girl is the one who acts like Alice. None of the rest of us.

I had a very wise psychiatrist tell me once (as I was working through family issues and excusing my sister because my Mom always said "but she was needier than the rest of you!") that children are born endlessly needy. They are children. Telling them no is what parenting is.

I don't think Alice was ever told "no." Or her oldest child. Does it create mental health issues later in life? Sure. But that is not ever an excuse for abusive behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Bianca has worked more in 2 years than Alice has in 10 years. Alice has the audacity to say Bianca hasn't worked.
---
Isn't this what Alice does often.
I believe the phone number and address clears this up. Its not Alice, but one of her buddies. The threats were supposedly for Alice's defense

Screenshot_20230615_192128_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Good luck with my broad Scottish accent 😂
When I live stream my wedding you’ll all hear it 😍
Off topic completely but last month I met two of Mr Klopps footy friends from Aberdeen and I could not understand a word they said especially after a few drinks. I spent all day either saying “I’m sorry, pardon?” or guessing whether to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Mind you I’m from Yorkshire so they were probably doing the same 😆.

edited to add, sorry I didn’t use a spoiler, I’ve tried and failed, I just don’t get how they work, oh and I really admire everyone who does…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bianca may have tied him, but that's none of Alice's business.

Screenshot_20230615_193042_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What is she doing with the chainsaw? Is it meant to be a "zany" pic like the toilet photos?
I was looking at the furniture at the end of the chainsaw. Looks like she's actually cutting it to me. Was this in a movie she made? The crazy face may be real.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know who the DD sock is, but they used a very nice photo of B.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off topic completely but last month I met two of Mr Klopps footy friends from Aberdeen and I could not understand a word they said especially after a few drinks. I spent all day either saying “I’m sorry, pardon?” or guessing whether to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Mind you I’m from Yorkshire so they were probably doing the same 😆.

edited to add, sorry I didn’t use a spoiler, I’ve tried and failed, I just don’t get how they work, oh and I really admire everyone who does…..
My husband and I were in Greece a few years back. I’m pretty good at sussing out accents and where people are from but this one couple had me completely baffled. It didn’t sound like any language I could place. I asked my husband to listen and after a few seconds, he said, “Yorkshire.”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I agree with the cartoonish lip fillers she got later, but in my opinion she first got lip fillers in the early 2000s (edit - and possible even before).

From 1998:

View attachment 2242780

From 2001:

View attachment 2242718

From 2002 (the white area on her top lip, our left side, looks like an injection site. Her pupil size is also interesting...):

View attachment 2242704

Anyone is absolutely free to disagree with me of course, but I think this because I believe I have a good eye for facial features and adjustments that actors/models have had; I've also had fillers myself (but not lip fillers); and I have a good friend who is an aesthetic doctor (he does my botox and fillers sometimes), and we talk about things like this. I also believe B has had botox and fillers too. It's completely normalised now in Hollywood and in some professions/areas of London, and in fact if actresses didn't have it done they would probably be at a disadvantage now, sadly.

Looking back at photos it's clear to see she also had her teeth sorted out when she was with Olivier, and then I think she got veneers later after moving to LA. Remember, an accusation from a narc is an admission, so "Bianca's veneers/nose" needs to be replaced with "Alice's veneers/nose".

View attachment 2242723

For the record I think she looks absolutely stunning here, like an early 90s supermodel when that glamazon/strong-featured look was in, and when beauty standards were different. There was more natural beauty as mass plastic surgery and widespread fillers/botox didn't exist (although she had had a nose job by here for sure):

View attachment 2242725
I'm looking at pic with chainsaw again. Looks like pic of Loan and girls on table in background. There is also some guy far right corner of pic behind whatever that is. Looks a little like ptony?

Reactions: 5
I'm looking at pic with chainsaw again. Looks like pic of Loan and girls on table in background. There is also some guy far right corner of pic behind whatever that is. Looks a little like ptony?
Can't be, it's from 2001 so the girls weren't born yet. It was probably from a film set or promotional photo.

Reactions: 9
A couple of thoughts from the last thread that I wasn't quick enough to comment on

This from @SnarkyTart is how I feel every time someone posts that Lupine is from New Zealand

View attachment 2243412

Alice was moving into her ugly phase in this photo. She seemed to lose her looks so quickly. No graceful move into middle age, more like a giant leap into menopause bloat and alcohol sogginess.
View attachment 2243417
I don’t think she looks ugly here. I think the constant rounds of IVF in her mid 40s played hell with her hormones. She probably should have accepted one child was enough and gone through a natural menopause.

Reactions: 11
DD: They're all followers of She who sports the Long Chin. HRH Long Chin herself is AEA or one of those shitheads

I maybe wrong, but...

Screenshot_20230615_205117_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has Alice ever had any hobbies? I mean besides being a professional victim, sticking sequences on thrift store hand bags, and being a keyboard warrior.
Drinking, naturally! 🍷

Plenty of other hobbies

Like shopping for expired cosmetics from eBay
Hoarding
Shopping for doctors
Collecting socks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Children tend to side with the parent that they spend the most time with, that fullfills the most wishes, that matches their personality the most and that appears to work harder on saving their marriage/the status quo. On Ella Alice ticks off all four boxes, I believe I even said this a long time ago that I believe Ella is genuinely believing Alice (even if she does realizes some of her faults on occasions, see the recording). Add on that the negative feelings against Ioan of leaving them alone with Alice and her issues, the strong entitlement fueled by Alice, and the sense that he prefers his girlfriend (this is a common feeling in these situations btw). Plus very importantly the fact that they constantly see Alice angry/sad/whatever ("Mom is sad" = daddy's fault) and you create a very negative bias to one parent. So much that any contrary info (e.g. financial records showing that it's not him that hides money) will be disregarded as even more lies. This all wont change until she and Alice properly clash (like everyone else did), I had some hopes that she isnt this far gone yet but the latest actions show she is.

PS: also children are not fully developed, they dont know that divorce is normal or that downsizing is normal. Their mother is clearly telling them that they have a right to maintain the lifestyle they always had, and thus daddy is bad for not giving that. Heck, some adults dont even get this. why should the children of Alice Evans understand this?

its 5 days minimum.

Also Ioan and Bianca have both the option to postpone the court hearing once without any reason given (most take 3-6 months, I assume they'd be happy with a week), so serving it as late as possible is pretty damn pointless. Especially in a case as public as this. They probably have the response ready for a week and more lol
This is spot on, the child sees Alice as primary carer and kind of present Ioan was more a distant figure. To her it's dad's fault her mum is acting more crazy , it's his fault they are financially struggling and to her he prioritises his own wellbeing and his girlfriend over her this is what she thinks not my views . I'm not sure on what planet a teenage girl would be OK with all of the above.

I don't know the solution it's messy , I just cant see how they could have a happy blended family. I don't see it ever happening until Ella reaches adulthood. She won't accept B for a very long time.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.