Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder David Evans disowned them both, I would have too if they were my offspring.

Pathetic beyond belief. I can't believe these are two people in their late 40s/mid 50s.

Both with self-professed illnesses, yet choose to spend their time doing this when they could be using it to rest, do something healthy, meditate, exercise etc. or otherwise improve their lives.

All this proves is that those socks are Alice, which gives Anne more ammo.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Her lifestyle and choices may cause her serious health issues. She could have a stroke or heart attack while stressed and rage filled tit posting. Not to mention the mental health problems. She's clearly not functional as an adult and mother. I wonder if she considers what would happen to her babeeez if she can't be there for them. After therapy, they would live with their father and Bianca.

Reactions: 28
Me: Spends a few minutes on Tattle reading about the Abuser.
SM algorithms: we got you covered 😘🤣

Screenshot_115206.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Once again Alice makes fun of Bianca's spots. Alice you bleeping moron, did you not read the rest of the Instagram post where Bianca posted a photo of herself with perfect skin, as the Accutane she was on did its job?

It's also very likely her two daughters are going to get acne, as it's prevalent amongst teenagers. You can absolutely bet that during an argument with her girls she'll use their acne (if they get it) against them as an insult.

She's already made critical comments about their appearance. You can guarantee she'll be doing plenty of that in the future, as that's what she likes to fixate on - people's appearances. Despite looking like the back of a large haystack herself (but with a worse personality).

Reactions: 32
The teddy bear blanket was set up for the camera and to tell Ioan that she isn’t comfortable with him and she needs it as support when she is with him.
No girl her age would dare carry a blanket such as that one in public unless it was as a ‘prop’.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
mate, they've known this for 2 weeks. im sure they have a lovely evening and are happy to be able to set the record straight. not sure about you tho: raging
Screenshot_20230617_035853_Twitter.jpg

very desperate for his attention btw

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
BD: Tattlers call you Tone. Bet my good foot your pal is a Tattle surfer.

To be fair, we also call him Alchotone, Sock bro, Tonley, and Fucko

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If I'm not mistaken she already laid the groundwork for losing by mentioning his high paid lawyers, crappy legal system blah blah blah
What does she expect them to do? Forgo good legal representation because she cant afford or won't pay for a good attorney? FAFO Big Bird.

Reactions: 20
Once again Alice makes fun of Bianca's spots. Alice you bleeping moron, did you not read the rest of the Instagram post where Bianca posted a photo of herself with perfect skin, as the Accutane she was on did its job?

It's also very likely her two daughters are going to get acne, as it's prevalent amongst teenagers. You can absolutely bet that during an argument with her girls she'll use their acne (if they get it) against them as an insult.

She's already made critical comments about their appearance. You can guarantee she'll be doing plenty of that in the future, as that's what she likes to fixate on - people's appearances. Despite looking like the back of a large haystack herself (but with a worse personality).
We haven't forgotten what Alice actually looks like.

Screenshot_20230616_204138_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her lifestyle and choices may cause her serious health issues. She could have a stroke or heart attack while stressed and rage filled tit posting. Not to mention the mental health problems. She's clearly not functional as an adult and mother. I wonder if she considers what would happen to her babeeez if she can't be there for them. After therapy, they would live with their father and Bianca.
I was thinking the same about if Alice is not around- I’d hope Ella would go into care it would really humble her and the youngest to go to her Dads x
---
I was thinking the same about if Alice is not around- I’d hope Ella would go into care it would really humble her and the youngest to go to her Dads x
Not wishing death on anyone btw just say it Alofe got sick or something or couldn’t cope anymore

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, what in the blooming fuckity is she saying about giving a sweet wounded bird a beautiful life? Is she talking about herself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can the papers be served to Ioan and Bianca's lawyers or does it have to be served to them personally? Hopefully the former.
---
Does Alice know that she can use her own Twitter account as long as she's not abusive. Its almost like she has nothing interesting to say unless it's abusive to Ioan and Bianca.
Do you think her Twitter account was permanently suspended?

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how we would ever sneak this past the Tattle mods, but “Looks fade but cunty is forever.” belongs in the thread title Hall of Fame.
look at thread title #116 :ROFLMAO:

< - "Cont y môr" is Welsh for jellyfish - literal translation is bleep of the sea>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I’m sure Alice once said she went on Accutane herself. Alice is just an evil miserable duck

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry, what in the blooming fuckity is she saying about giving a sweet wounded bird a beautiful life? Is she talking about herself?
I think she's talking about Ella. She must have forgotten that she in fact wounded Ella.

Reactions: 9
Biancas beauty and Ioans devotion to her must absolutely rip Malice’s heart out. She sits inside all day long in a puddle of self pity and self loathing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.