Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

priusrat

Alright. The check Bianca promised for me posting on here is now TWO WEEKS late... seems "Mr. Fantastic" has stopped paying for her lifestyle just like he did with his WIFE!! of 20 years. Bianca should have seen it coming...

Anyways, now that I don't have to pretend to be "team Ioan and Bianca," I wanted to clarify some of the completely backwards thinking some people on Twattle seem to have. REMEMBER... you CAN'T COMMENT ON A SITUATION YOU HAVEN'T LIVED THROUGH.... Unless you have friends that have lived through it, like Alice's friends with MS, abs then, abs only then, can someone comment on a situation they have no personal experience with.

1. Mocking others' appearances online is TROLLING and HARASSMENT unless you would like to comment on Bianca's teeth in which case that is allowed.

2. Posting unflattering opinions on public figures in public channels is GROUNDS TO BE BANNED unless you are willing to post unflattering content about Ioan which is standing up for truth and freedom.

3. Being a feminist is WRONG because it is WRONG to hate men (unless said men love their mothers, in which case, you are allowed to accuse them of a disgusting crime I won't even type out) (also all feminists hate men)

4. But also you MUST support fellow women through their struggles because of feminism, which actually means you must immediately side with a divorced wife. And acknowledge that women are incapable of being abusers. Only men are evil, abs you must fully accept both #3 and #4.

5. Sleeping with someone else while you are married makes you LOW LEVEL SCUM unless you're married to Olivier Picasso, in which case you haven't done anything wrong.

6. Refusing to respond to messages, especially messages filled with anger, is ABUSE. It is only acceptable to block people abs not respond on social media if they are saying something contrary to your narrative. Shoo 😴

7. Gill clearly only disliked ALICE because she was English and for NO OTHER REASON, and we should NEVER insult someone based on their country of origin... unless that country is Australia. In which case it's fine.

8. Informing your WIFE via the media that you are filing for divorce is ABUSE. Informing your CHILDREN by showing them the same article is GOOD PARENTING.

9. Ioan is clearly a narc for spending money that SHOULD BE SPENT ON THE CHILDREN by sending 100 pages of texts/emails to his lawyer to read at $100 a pop. Lawyers (theatre actors tbh) are a huge waste of money and should never be involved, which is exactly why Alice (GIRL👏BOSS👏) refused to do a collaborative divorce abs smartly sent her lawyers 60 pages of Twattle threads to read (he probs works for free, unlike Ioan's idiot lawyers).

10. Nobody has ever written a story about themselves, which proves Bianca is just a fame-hungry ladder-climbing Yo-stealing Ho. You can actually only have an engraved watchband reminding you to write a story about yourself if you are Alice.

11. Women who post about their health conditions are 100%, with no exceptions, attention-desperate and faking it (this is the case EVEN if Alice is the one who first posted about Bianca's MS -- that is the extent of how far B's hunger for attention will go, that she mind-controlled AN INNOCENT VICTIM into posting about her (fake) MS!!!!). Fibromyalgia is the only condition on the exclusion list from being attention-grabby, and actually is medically impossible to fake! and therefore Alice is of course exempt.

I hope this helps clear everything up, as a lot of people on this site (which I imagine will soon be shut down as a violation of Alice's constitutional rights) seem to be confused about what Alice believes is right or wrong. It's all as clear as her pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

jobellecee

Saltinthesea thing...is this someone who trolled her on IMDb? Is she trying to make out she's been abused and bullied online for 29 years? Poor lickle innocent Alice....why do people pick on her?
Or is she trying to say Bianca is just getting trolled the same way Alice was trolled for being IG's girlfriend all those years ago?

No Alice this is not the same thing. What you're doing is harassment.

Hello Tattle Warriors- sorry to butt in here, I’ve been lurking for a bit, feeling nostalgic for the old days when I was on the Hornblower/Ioan forums. Those were happy days until Malice decided Ioan wasn’t allowed to have any fans of his own who weren’t willing to kiss her ass. Sailthesaltsea was also a moderator at the ill-fated IoanOnline site and that was her username at the IMDB boards where Alice daily tried very hard to have us all banned. Ah, the old days before the block function. She and poor Snowy were and still are dear friends of mine as are a couple of others from those days, so when you all say you’re making friends for life on this site, you’re not wrong.

Anyone who thinks Alice’s unhinged behavior is temporary or recent, it’s really not. This is just Alice. She acted just as mean and deranged over someone saying her shoes were ugly as she did over her husband asking for a divorce. She probably does have some kind of personality disorder (or several) but she’s also just a spoiled, lazy, vain, terrible person. She won’t change. Why should she? Look at all the idiots still stroking her ego. She drove away probably 80 percent of Ioan’s fans, and even though I do feel sorry for him now, I’m not going to pretend that this fiasco isn’t also quite vindicating. Guess all the jealous, pie-eating haters were right about you after all, eh Alice? Also, she got IOL shut down because she could. She was mostly mad at all of us on private forums and lists who she knew were saying MUCH worse things than the laughingly mild criticism at IOL, but she couldn’t control us so she took it out on them. 20 years and she’s still pissed off at us, to the point where she even remembers people’s usernames. Meanwhile, everyone else had moved on until she started this recent shit show. Snowy and Saltsea are laughing at their renewed infamy. Hail Hydra! Lol

Thanks for letting me vent. I don’t have time to read everything here but you guys make me laugh every time I pop on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Disclaimer: I recently had my own RO granted against a stalker. It was done on my behalf by the DA and it is something I had to push hard to get. I did not attend the hearing as it piggybacked on other charges and I was not told the date. 🙄 It's a long boring story and it spans several years. I'm fine. I'm really fascinated by the process and would like to see how a hearing is carried out for a DV RO. I want to advocate for those who have been harmed, stalked, or abused. After reading those horrible emails, texts, and messages sent to Ioan I stand firmly in his corner when it comes to getting legal protection. I do not know him or anyone involved.

You have to be your own advocate to get these things done and I have developed good relationships within the Sheriff's Department here. I've also met some really lovely deputy district attorneys. I'm fairly outspoken. I also don't have victim mentality. It makes me horribly uncomfortable. I choose to rise. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 63

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Just popping in to say that I quite like Bianca's ringing endorsement of Mama G. That poor woman, who lives a quiet and private life, has, along with the rest of her family, had her name and character dragged through the mud by Alice Evans, Even if she was the MIL from hell, she isn't a celebrity, and so doesn't deserve to have her name smeared by AE. We can probably assume that Bianca's insta posts are welcomed by IG, who may see them as a small, but significant gesture of apology to his mum for what he inadvertently put her and his family through. Not that any of it was his fault, but he must feel dreadful about it.
Alice Evans is a nasty and vindictive woman. I hope that I & B are having a wonderful and peaceful family trip. They deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

AD2018

Chatty Member
Ha my employer would think my posts are pretty tame on here 😂 they’d be like that’s not her … she seems fairly nice 💆🏻‍♀️
and prosecuted for what ? Having a different point of view ? And fckin way better humour? They need to wind their necks in lmao nuggets 🤦🏻‍♀️💊🥃
My employer (law firm) knows and they think Alice is batshit too

As it turns out, using a gossip site to gossip isn’t illegal - who knew!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 55

ButterTart

VIP Member
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
It’s like listening to someone who wasn’t asked to prom faking why they aren’t going.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Hey. We have covid in our house & my sister has baby S for a few nights. Missing her desperately but had more than 3 sharp ones tonight & I'm sorryyyy but I'm feeling bad for mAlice again. I know, i know! Maybe its the wine, maybe its cos my ex is engaged (we haven't finalised divorce yet) maybe its because the world is so effed up. I cant help it. Those pics of France must be hitting her hard & the fact Bi is in Wales with the inlaws. I dunno, I'm just feeling bad for her again. Shes never gonna meet someone else, she will eventually lose her kids, be it through the courts or just her own shitty behaviour. Shits not looking good for her.
I’m sorry you have the dreaded Covid in your house. But for the Alice affliction, may I prescribe a quick read of the wiki to refresh yourself on why feeling sorry for Big Al is a mug’s game. It happens to us all from time to time!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

M33L4

VIP Member
How is BW a grifter? As far as we know, she’s with IG on her own dollar. Alice on the other hand, is a grifter.
Let’s go on a journey.
The penniless and sofa-surfing AE happens across Olivier Picasso of all people at the tender age of 23. Up until then she’d been living on Daddy’s dime. (You know the daddy she hates now) She lives off OP for 8 years, six years in to that relationship she starts “banging” IG.
Yes, dear Alice-fuckwits, she had an affair while GRIFTING from a grandson of Picasso. She shacks up with IG eventually and stays with IG and Matthew Rhys, now grifting from more men.
She then bullies IG into proposing, has a tantrum and fucks that up, throwing the engagement ring into the wild.
She upsets her dad so much he refuses to come to the forced-upon Ioan wedding.
The pictures are on here somewhere and the delightful and menacing in a Chuckle brothers sort of way, Bristol-mafia brothers drag her miserable arse down the aisle.
She then grifts some more from Ioan.
During this time they’ve moved to LA.
I’m sketchy on details because I’m three sharp ones in. (Not really, Monday morning school run has just commenced, I now need three sharp ones!)
She goes through the agony of IVF, I won’t make fun of that, it’s serious and I have huge empathy and sympathy for them. They have E (12) and eight more rounds to have younger E (8).
Ioan now employs a maid-babysitter-cleaner for Alice and she starts up her hobby of sticking children’s crafting items on to second hand and scruffy designer bags. Everyone wants a bag with AE on it, don’t they??
Unfortunately, this doesn’t pay any bills and has since dwindled into a heap in the corner that she steps over every morning to get to her bogging pool.
He decides to leave her.
She wants the children 80/20 and twice as much money as he offered her because SHE’S WORTH IT.

Side note: she’s not using smudged on Maybeline and she’s definitely not worth it.

So tell me, how is BW the grifter?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Mad Betty

VIP Member
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

markup_10475~2.png

markup_10473.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Oh, honey. 🙄
I work for a fairly large airline. The only thing you‘d achieve by moaning to my boss about what I post on here in my spare time is getting Alice on our no-fly list. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 48

jobellecee

jesus christ, I knew that this username sounded familar but I couldn't quite remember

I cant believe that Alice actually remembers the names, that's some serious grudge lmao

I was only a bit lurking from afar back then, so glad that her BS didnt really affected me back then. I'm so happy for all of you that in some ways you are a bit vindicated now
The sailthesaltsea name is SO random, I had to ask her if I was right because I wasn’t even sure. She only used it for a short time on IMDB, but I guess she’ll live forever on Alice’s grudge list. Vindication is sweet, except I’m also very sad for the girls and also for Ioan. Not to mention his poor mom, who is definitely not a narcissist. I was on the sidelines of the IOL drama since I only lurked there and heard about it all from Snowy and SaltSea, but she really, really hated me on IMDB. It was funny that she didn’t seem to realize that no matter how many times she changed her username, all the old posts still came up under the new one so everyone knew it was her. She’s really not as smart as she thinks she is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
? I don't understand.
Ioan has a choice. I find it odd that views are polarized on the only option Ioan has was to snatch the kids which is illegal and I have never suggested that. My children are young adults and I never prevented them from seeing their dad. They have now got to the age where they perceive the nuances. The only thing I have suggested regarding Ioan is that knowing how things would be playing out at home he could have been more protective of his future relationship with his children and he hasn't helped himself on that front. The girls are too young to be emotionally informed. All they know is their dad isn't with them and all I am saying is he could have handled it better
Right now. I don't want an argument nor do I have a polarising view - my view is simple and I don't think I've said that you suggested he should snatch the children. You're putting forward your opinion that Ioan is not doing enough for his children. This is based, as is your right, on seeing your children's dad not stepping up and seeing them when he could and prioritising his new relationship over them. I've read all your posts on it. I remember when you initially posted about Christmas and your daughter being so disappointed. Your ex is a shit.
But.
This is not what is happening here.
You've never stopped their dad seeing them. Alice is.
There was not a possibility you would do harm to your ex or possibly accuse him of something had he come to your house to see/collect them. It's not above Alice to do that or thereabouts.
It's not about snatching the children from Alice but he must protect himself and therefore his children from witnessing an emotional explosion dare he go anywhere near them. She is keeping them from them. Alienating them. Therefore he's chosen the legal route, that she must be "forced" into giving him access because that's the only route he can take now.
So when I say that your daughters dad had a choice to see her I mean just that - you weren't stopping him. Your daughter isn't like Ella and actively hates her dad (as far am I'm aware). But he chose not to see her. As shit as that it is.
From what we can gather Ioan has tried to see his kids, cultivate a relationship outwith the house and been brick walled and abused at every turn.
None of us are saying the Insta Bianca reveal was ill timed but I don't see how he's putting her ahead of his children as he does want to see them, he's just not allowed! He will not give in to Alice's demands to see them therefore the legal and protected route is what he must go down in order to do that.
In my mind he's protecting them in this way. It must utterly pain him not to see his kids.
He doesn't wake up one day and go, you know what, I'll spend the day with Bianca instead of Ella and Elsie today.
He just doesn't have that choice to go be with them.
Yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
I employ myself and quite frankly am employee of the month every month so get it up ye random internet Alice-bumlicker.
The abuse meted out by Alice and her fm’s against BW that they KNOW adversely affects her health is worse than anything Caroline Flack endured. I won’t get into about my thoughts on the Caroline Flack situation, it’s sad that anyone lost their life.
The Fm’s went after Tattlers deliberately mentioning su*cidal ideation and health issues shared on another thread.
So she can fuck off into the bin with Alice who abused her soon to be ex-husband.
I have the screenshots.

• Heart
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
We should be grateful for Tone for Fucko.

It’s universal and can be deployed in many situations.

It feels a bit kinder than telling someone to fuck off, it almost feels like an endearment. It can be used as a greeting or an insult.

Cockney- awright, Fucko, me old mucker.
Italian - hey, Fucko, whaddyathinkyadoing?
Scottish - ya Fucko numpty - this one coupled with a hard stare.
West Country UK - alright my Fucko.
Geordie - why aye canny Fucko.
Scouse - alright soft lad Fucko.
Parisian - mon Cherie, mon Fucko.

So many opportunities to deploy.

I left off

G’day Fucko
Howdy Fucko

can’t let the Aussie and US turds down

• Haha
  • Heart

NotPerfect

Just been playing catch up - I have to ask …Alice speaks and understands how many languages ….yet she can’t understand the contents of a restraining order? 😆

• Haha

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
If you don't want to date, you don't have to. This is one area I do agree with Alice on. My mum never dated after her divorce from my dad, it was entirely her choice, and she did it for the sake of her children. I am not surprised given how she was treated by my father, she found her own independence and never wanted to financially depend on any man again.

I am happily married, but I know that if anything ever happened to my husband I would not want another relationship during my children's minority years, and afterwards I may have relationships but I would never remarry or co-habit ever again.

Edit to add : if We divorced, I would totally co-parent, he isca fantastic dad and the children adore him. I totally disagree with Alice on this.
I agree. My husband died when my kids were aged 5 & 9. I dated, but no one got introduced to them or stayed in the house with them until 10 years later when i met my now husband. They were 15 and 19 then so much easier to blend him in with us as a family of adults. That said, we still didn't actually live together until we got married 2 years after that. My son walked me down the aisle (please note we did not march terrifyingly towards my husband as though i was being ejected from a club by a bouncer for unruly behaviour after 3 sharp ones) and my daughter was my bridesmaid. 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46