Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? It really annoys me when people being Caroline Flack’s name into things. That situation was completely different, as was Caroline. Enough of this irrelevant nonsense. (ETA, *bring and make it clear I was referring to the Insta post, not you @KikiFromNy 🙂)
I just had to look up who Caroline Flack was! What a sad case. But sounds like a very bad comparison to me. BW is the one who has faced the most hatefulness from Alice I have ever seen. And Alice holds her head high with an unbearable smugness. I don't see self-harming happening there!

Reactions: 29
Ha my employer would think my posts are pretty tame on here 😂 they’d be like that’s not her … she seems fairly nice 💆🏻‍♀️
and prosecuted for what ? Having a different point of view ? And fckin way better humour? They need to wind their necks in lmao nuggets 🤦🏻‍♀️💊🥃
My employer (law firm) knows and they think Alice is batshit too

As it turns out, using a gossip site to gossip isn’t illegal - who knew!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Mr Fantastic is rumoured to be in the new Dr Strange. Which is about the multiverse, which is being used to play in newly acquired MCU characters, Fantastic 4 and X men. It seems they are hinting at using the original actors. Patrick Stewart as Dr X seems to be a definite as a group of elders called Illuminati. MCU are having fun with casting of multiverse versions of beloved characters. Richard E Grant played classic Loki in Loki alongside a cast of Lokis.

At the same time they are doing the Fantastic 4 and the rumour is that John Kransinski is being cast as Mr F. TBF Ioan would be too old to carry on the franchise so fair enough.

It’s entirely possible that they reboot F4 with John but cast Ioan as the elder member of the Illuminati in Dr Strange.
I've said this before on here and cause it's the multiverse they could do a spiderman:no way home and put more than one RR in it, from various dimensions. Yo could be the original, the older one like Tobeys spidey.
Not long to wait I guess. Maybe that was the 3 months Alice was talking about til "we see" and she just got mixed up 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saltinthesea thing...is this someone who trolled her on IMDb? Is she trying to make out she's been abused and bullied online for 29 years? Poor lickle innocent Alice....why do people pick on her?
Or is she trying to say Bianca is just getting trolled the same way Alice was trolled for being IG's girlfriend all those years ago?

No Alice this is not the same thing. What you're doing is harassment.

Reactions: 26
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
I employ myself and quite frankly am employee of the month every month so get it up ye random internet Alice-bumlicker.
The abuse meted out by Alice and her fm’s against BW that they KNOW adversely affects her health is worse than anything Caroline Flack endured. I won’t get into about my thoughts on the Caroline Flack situation, it’s sad that anyone lost their life.
The Fm’s went after Tattlers deliberately mentioning su*cidal ideation and health issues shared on another thread.
So she can duck off into the bin with Alice who abused her soon to be ex-husband.
I have the screenshots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Saltinthesea thing...is this someone who trolled her on IMDb? Is she trying to make out she's been abused and bullied online for 29 years? Poor lickle innocent Alice....why do people pick on her?
Or is she trying to say Bianca is just getting trolled the same way Alice was trolled for being IG's girlfriend all those years ago?

No Alice this is not the same thing. What you're doing is harassment.

It’s a red herring deliberately placed by Alice to send us into a tailspin. I can’t see anyone of that user name on here. I think she’s trying to imply it’s possibly an Ioan sock account or she’s just thick as duck and can’t remember any names on the 59 page of screenshots she took from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Catching up on Instagram and ohmyGod Alice is really going to try the "oh that was so last week" defense, isn't she?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
my employer (cyber security) knows too because I shared these whole OP address threats in a work WA group for the laughs
People at my work couldn’t care less … one said to me I didn’t know you rode horses… they thought it’s something to do with Tatler the magazine..💆🏻‍♀️ I had to look up what that was ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
I don't have an employer. My cats would not be surprised so no shock value there.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s a red herring deliberately placed by Alice to send us into a tailspin. I can’t see anyone of that user name on here. I think she’s trying to imply it’s possibly an Ioan sock account or she’s just thick as duck and can’t remember any names on the 59 page of screenshots she took from here.
I kind of wonder if that is her mocking @sweetandsour2022 . If that's the case - keep it up sweet!!!

I don't have an employer. My cats would not be surprised so no shock value there.
I saw the niece's and nuggets for the first time in a month today!! They now want screenshots and Tattle links. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Mad Betty 🤨🧐😜😂 something to share with the group?😂
Its obviously Alice, yet another sock account.
She is incandescent with rage that @Mad Betty lives so close to her and keeps us up to date on Alice's antics in the neighbourhood. I bet Mad Betty shot up to #1 Public Enemy in Alices Burn Book after she mentioned on here that she had seen IG and BW in the park near where they live.

Bet Alice is constantly peeking out of her dirty windows to see if she can spot who Mad Betty is.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Its obviously Alice, yet another sock account. She is incandescent with rage that @Mad Betty lives so close to her and keeps us up to date on Alice's antics in the neighbourhood. I bet Mad Betty shot up to #1 Public Enemy in Alices Burn Book after she mentioned she had seen IG and BW in the park near where they live.

Bet she is peeking out of her dirty windows to see if she can spot who Mad Betty is.
Please be Gloria 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Its obviously Alice, yet another sock account. She is incandescent with rage that @Mad Betty lives so close to her and keeps us up to date on Alice's antics in the neighbourhood. I bet Mad Betty shot up to #1 Public Enemy in Alices Burn Book after she mentioned she had seen IG and BW in the park near where they live.

Bet she is peeking out of her dirty windows to see if she can spot who Mad Betty is.
Burn book ahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has the daily mail ignored Alices latest outburst?
Or is it too soon to tell? If they have then high five to them.
Can they print stuff that breaks the TRO ?Not sure how third parties are able to show no connection to her. The DM has a connection.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.