Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand the situation Ioan is in. I also know what the girls are living through. All I am suggesting and have ever suggested is to make life easier for his children Ioan could have been more discrete regarding Bianca. He knows what Alice is like and how she would react and while I do agree that he shouldn't moderate his life according to his abuser's rules he knows that an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old are currently have their whole mindset molded by the person who abused him. He is in the lifeboat, his children are still in the water and if he can avoid making waves he should
Alice had found out about Bianca, I think it was more a case of damage control than a wahhey I've moved on lalalala type of deal.
I would say that maybe he's clinging to a raft but is still in the water if going by that analogy, but if anyone put those children in the water it's Alice. She's put herself front and centre and if those children are floundering then it was her job to keep them safe through it all.
Lots of relationships end, lots of exes go on to have other relationships as we well know but there's only so much he can do when he's not allowed anywhere near the children and Alice is controlling the narrative. You've always been holding your children up, preparing them, letting your ex have free contact and that's great. But she isn't. If anyone's making waves it's her.
But we'll just be going in circles I think so respectfully agree to disagree.
Cause we all hope for the best when it comes to the children and that's the crux of it isn't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice had found out about Bianca, I think it was more a case of damage control than a wahhey I've moved on lalalala type of deal.
I would say that maybe he's clinging to a raft but is still in the water if going by that analogy, but if anyone put those children in the water it's Alice. She's put herself front and centre and if those children are floundering then it was her job to keep them safe through it all.
Lots of relationships end, lots of exes go on to have other relationships as we well know but there's only so much he can do when he's not allowed anywhere near the children and Alice is controlling the narrative. You've always been holding your children up, preparing them, letting your ex have free contact and that's great. But she isn't. If anyone's making waves it's her.
Cause we all hope for the best when it comes to the children and that's the crux of it isn't it.
Quoting myself and bib cause I was literally going to say
× and that's the bee all and end all isn't it ×

Honestly 😶🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree. This is a circle situation, I am not going to change your mind and you won't change mine. Alice found out about Bianca and reacted in the way that Ioan knew she would have done. She lost her tit. My argument is that while Ioan did the best he could to limit her power and grey-stone her, he didn't use his common sense regarding his children. It shouldn't get to the point where his daughter is hacking his Instagram

Reactions: 4
We should be grateful for Tone for Fucko.

It’s universal and can be deployed in many situations.

It feels a bit kinder than telling someone to duck off, it almost feels like an endearment. It can be used as a greeting or an insult.

Cockney- awright, Fucko, me old mucker.
Italian - hey, Fucko, whaddyathinkyadoing?
Scottish - ya Fucko numpty - this one coupled with a hard stare.
West Country UK - alright my Fucko.
Geordie - why aye canny Fucko.
Scouse - alright soft lad Fucko.
Parisian - mon Cherie, mon Fucko.

So many opportunities to deploy.

I left off

G’day Fucko
Howdy Fucko

can’t let the Aussie and US turds down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I understand the situation Ioan is in. I also know what the girls are living through. All I am suggesting and have ever suggested is to make life easier for his children Ioan could have been more discrete regarding Bianca. He knows what Alice is like and how she would react and while I do agree that he shouldn't moderate his life according to his abuser's rules he knows that an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old are currently have their whole mindset molded by the person who abused him. He is in the lifeboat, his children are still in the water and if he can avoid making waves he should
I don't think that there would ever of been a right time for Ioan to be allowed to introduce another woman to the girls as far as Alice is concerned. I don't see him being able to repair his relationship with Ella either but hope Elsie isn't too indoctrinated against him. They have both let those girls down in my eyes, neither of them have put them first.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We should be grateful for Tone for Fucko.

It’s universal and can be deployed in many situations.

It feels a bit kinder than telling someone to duck off, it almost feels like an endearment. It can be used as a greeting or an insult.

Cockney- awright, Fucko, me old mucker.
Italian - hey, Fucko, whaddyathinkyadoing?
Scottish - ya Fucko numpty - this one coupled with a hard stare.
West Country UK - alright my Fucko.
Geordie - why aye canny Fucko.
Scouse - alright soft lad Fucko.
Parisian - mon Cherie, mon Fucko.

So many opportunities to deploy.

I left off

G’day Fucko
Howdy Fucko

can’t let the Aussie and US turds down
And manny - duck OFF FUCKO NOW

I don't think that there would ever of been a right time for Ioan to be allowed to introduce another woman to the girls as far as Alice is concerned. I don't see him being able to repair his relationship with Ella either but hope Elsie isn't too indoctrinated against him. They have both let those girls down in my eyes, neither of them have put them first.
She’d loose her tit if he introduced them to Minnie Mouse she’s fcked up 💆🏻‍♀️🍸🥃🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree. This is a circle situation, I am not going to change your mind and you won't change mine. Alice found out about Bianca and reacted in the way that Ioan knew she would have done. She lost her tit. My argument is that while Ioan did the best he could to limit her power and grey-stone her, he didn't use his common sense regarding his children. It shouldn't get to the point where his daughter is hacking his Instagram
No it shouldn't. I don't believe it was just Bianca's relationship reveal with her dad that made her do that. Alice's poison is insidious. Of course Ioan knew Alice would lose her tit, he didn't know she was going to find out when he did but we'll never know what defenses he had in place to protect and reveal to his children about that unless they are reiterated in court docs. When it happened that was that, there was no comeback whatever he did. But that's Alice's choice. Not his.
He wants to see his children.

• Heart
Remember Alice said that a pic on Bianca’s insta was one Ioan told the girls he had taken. Maybe he was laying the foundations then to tell them about Bianca?

I think I fall into this category. Only because I have been critical of BW in the past (the liking of narc abuse websites by her and the scarecrow photo ). I thought they should be careful not to antagonise the dragon further, because the kids.

Then I realised it doesn't make any bleeping difference whatsoever because everything antagonises her and she's completely bonkers and was abusing and harassing long before she even knew BW existed.
Shadows, emojis, breathing. Etc.

He could duck BW in the street outside her house and she would react exactly the same way as if BW posted a picture of France.

So nothing either of them do makes any difference now so far as I'm concerned.

Alice will Alice no matter what.
Absolutely spot on my husband’s ex is an Alice . They have been divorced for 16yrs yet when their daughter got married, even though I have never had any dramas with her , the ex made sure I wasn’t invited. Neither of us went , and they were left on the day with the task of explaining why my husband wasn’t there . I’m sure lies were told / situations made up , but we know the truth .
* we have also been married for 14yrs so ours isn’t a new relationship. Sadly it’s starting to look very much like mother like daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Remember Alice said that a pic on Bianca’s insta was one Ioan told the girls he had taken. Maybe he was laying the foundations then to tell them about Bianca?
That might be why Alice framed it like a dagger to the heart when it was just a lovely photo.

Reactions: 12
In her mind, super cool like, swaggering down with her wee doggy...
Oh that man makes me go funny. I'm now going to have to bleach my brain so I don't automatically see Alice in that bleeping rug every time Lenny rocks up in a scarf! (ps - can that photo be saved for a private moment? Asking for a friend)

• Haha
I think had the divorce been finalized and they saw their dad was alone for a time, the girls might realize that the problem was between their parents. Bringing in a new partner ahead of the divorce totally changes the dynamic - now it's this new person who stole their dad from mom, and he let it happen. How does an 8 year old make sense of that?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
No it shouldn't. I don't believe it was just Bianca's relationship reveal with her dad that made her do that. Alice's poison is insidious. Of course Ioan knew Alice would lose her tit, he didn't know she was going to find out when he did but we'll never know what defenses he had in place to protect and reveal to his children about that unless they are reiterated in court docs. When it happened that was that, there was no comeback whatever he did. But that's Alice's choice. Not his.
He wants to see his children.
Ioan cleaned up his social media, Bianca cleaned up hers, they had a strategy in place. Alice beat them to the punch because of Tattle. Alice is pathologically unable to accept responsibility for the demise of her marriage. She spent 7 months haranguing Ioan about him choosing his mother over her. Unless he is stupid, Ioan knew how things would pan out with Alice over Bianca. The 12-year-olds Instagram hacking specifically mentioned Bianca

Reactions: 4
Oh that man makes me go funny. I'm now going to have to bleach my brain so I don't automatically see Alice in that bleeping rug every time Lenny rocks up in a scarf! (ps - can that photo be saved for a private moment? Asking for a friend)
Now that bib doesn't quite make me throw up like it did earlier this morning 🤣 feel free to your friend 😇
Alice's rug could never be like Lenny's blanket scarf in many many ways. She just aspires to be this 😎

I think had the divorce been finalized and they saw their dad was alone for a time, the girls might realize that the problem was between their parents. Bringing in a new partner ahead of the divorce totally changes the dynamic - now it's this new person who stole their dad from mom, and he let it happen. How does an 8 year old make sense of that?
By having a sane mother sit them down and explain that sometimes mummies and daddies don't love each other anymore but that doesn't mean that they don't love what their love produced, them.
And if anyone else comes along then it's a different kind of love to the one they have for the children, never the same and not as powerful.

Ioan cleaned up his social media, Bianca cleaned up hers, they had a strategy in place. Alice beat them to the punch because of Tattle. Alice is pathologically unable to accept responsibility for the demise of her marriage. She spent 7 months haranguing Ioan about him choosing his mother over her. Unless he is stupid, Ioan knew how things would pan out with Alice over Bianca. The 12-year-olds Instagram hacking specifically mentioned Bianca
The hack mentioned Bianca cause it's Alice's mission statement to destroy Ioan and Bianca's relationship and Alice told Ella that Bianca's movie was taking her private school money away.
It doesn't matter about Bianca end of the day - Alice was saying it was Ioan's mother who took him away before she knew about Bianca. Can just imagine what was said to the children about their evil grandmother. The fact of the matter is now that Bianca is in public and therefore can become a source of abuse for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
By having a sane mother sit them down and explain that sometimes mummies and daddies don't love each other anymore but that doesn't mean that they don't love what their love produced, them.
And if anyone else comes along then it's a different kind of love to the one they have for the children, never the same and not as powerful.
Absolutely. But that was never going to happen for these poor kids.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.