Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Autisteuse Nominated by @Bridgeofsighs

No thread titles until the tail end of the thread please. Remember to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’. No swearing in them please, fuckos.

Please pop sensitive or off topic posts behind spoilers.

Wiki is the pink button.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we go, Thread number 81. Alice must be proud all her best work is documented here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am invisioning mAlice sharting out in court and the bailiffs carrying her out feet first

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there any evidence that the RO March 11 hearing has been rescheduled or is Alice doing her usual, 'I know something you don't know' shite? Alice said a while back that her lawyer was tied up on another case until some time in March, but if it had been put back on his account that would have shown on the docket before now. If Alice is a no-show at the hearing the RO is automatically made permanent. If Alice has used her one chance to reschedule the TRO remains in place, until the new date and she is just delaying the inevitable

Reactions: 19
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below.

ETA: image removed as it was redundant

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If the hearing is going ahead as planned on Friday. (Hope so as I’ve booked annual leave😂) Do we want to have a ‘theme’ for our avatars?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is there any evidence that the RO March 11 hearing has been rescheduled or is Alice doing her usual, 'I know something you don't know' shite? Alice said a while back that her lawyer was tied up on another case until some time in March, but if it had been put back on his account that would have shown on the docket before now. If Alice is a no-show at the hearing the RO is automatically made permanent. If Alice has used her one chance to reschedule the TRO remains in place, until the new date and she is just delaying the inevitable
March 11th there's going to be some sort of emergency where she's locked herself in a cupboard. She'll go live on Instagram and all we'll see is her underneath a pile of rugs going "They can't restrain me if they can't find me! WooWoo!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If the hearing is going ahead as planned on Friday. (Hope so as I’ve booked annual leave😂) Do we want to have a ‘theme’ for our avatars?
Yo as Lancelot going into battle?! :cool: Not just saying that as it's my avatar! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just popping in to say that I quite like Bianca's ringing endorsement of Mama G. That poor woman, who lives a quiet and private life, has, along with the rest of her family, had her name and character dragged through the mud by Alice Evans, Even if she was the MIL from hell, she isn't a celebrity, and so doesn't deserve to have her name smeared by AE. We can probably assume that Bianca's insta posts are welcomed by IG, who may see them as a small, but significant gesture of apology to his mum for what he inadvertently put her and his family through. Not that any of it was his fault, but he must feel dreadful about it.
Alice Evans is a nasty and vindictive woman. I hope that I & B are having a wonderful and peaceful family trip. They deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.