Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Not all boys. Some men are leg or bum guys. Some guys aren’t fussed at all by breasts.

Eeh, there someone for everyone when it comes to physical attractiveness.
True this. True this.
I've just come off the secret celebs thread though when they were all talking about bums and I just didn't think! 🍑

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Old Soak

VIP Member
The grandparents have to have had a pre-existing relationship with the children in order to have access enforced legally. Her father and stepmother don't and we don't know if his parents did. So it's not that straight forward.
I’m only referring to the paternal grandparents as that is what I who I was discussing when I made the point and obviously it wouldn’t just be granted and has to be pursued in the courts but there is a statute and case law?

Old Soak

VIP Member
The kids always had French citizenship as well, so to say "two American born citizens were also deported" is not really accurate. Yes, they have dual citizenship but if they had been made to stay in the US, the French could have easily said their citizens were "deported." It's a pretty complex case and more than one or the other parent willing to co-parent. The jurisdictional issues don't apply here.
We might be getting too technical for my knowledge of the case if I’m honest. I understood them to have split up right after the second baby and while they automatically get American citizenship, they have to apply for the second citizenship for each child. I’m not sure the timeline of that or if each parent has to agree to the second citizenship and if the case was ever before the French courts as it was being fought in the states and not in France. They only had to honour agreements made in countries with which they have a treaty with….but I truly don’t know much about the case, just the legal points

Knitwit

VIP Member
I’m not sure I understand, we’ve no way of knowing when they decided to live together and this could have been arranged after Alice revealed she knew B’s identity. Until that point he may well have intended to keep his relationship a secret.
Regardless, his children have reacted the way they have because of Alice poisoning their minds. They didn’t need to be told anything more than their parents no longer love each other but will always love them. It is her who has terrified them by stating they will lose their home, their father has left them, they have no money etc etc. She has deliberately tried everything in her power to ruin their bond with Ioan. That’s all on her
I agree with all of the above. Regarding living together, there is no reason why they shouldn't but I doubt that was decided between the reveal particularly as many believe Bianca was moving to LA under her own steam, I believe it was decided before, again fair enough but why be so public about it?

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Thanks! I don’t remember a whole lot of it unfortunately, but I do remember Alice practically copying our own usernames on IMDB and screaming at us that we were jealous old hags and she was going to get us banned. Which she never did manage to do. Lol! It was very very weird.
@jobellecee you didn't live in Ireland for a while did you? ♥

Reactions: 2

Knitwit

VIP Member
I get what you are saying but he was keeping his relationship with B a secret until Alice called him and shouted her name down the phone. He then had no choice but to reveal it before she did.
Yet again, she did not stop to think of the consequences her actions would have on her children 🤬
They live together. That took planning aside from Alice

Reactions: 2