Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
🤣🤣🤣. I’m guessing LooPs and SCB for her 2 INSANE crushes

• Haha
Reactions: 45

brie l

VIP Member
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
Considering I suspect my boss is on here anyway, I'd say I'm good.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Alice dating would help normalize for the kids their fathers relationship too, and Alice wouldnt have them 100 % in her grasps anymore, which would also create a better relationship to their dad. Kids deal with this sort of thing just fine if the parents, especially the one they are stronger attached to, teaches you that these things are normal and nothing bad.

Of course she doesnt want that

• Sad

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it!
Screenshot_2022-03-06-20-58-12~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Bedazzled

Finding it hilarious that some nutter thinks everyone online disagreeing with Alice should be hunted down and marched into their boss’ office. What planet do these people live on?!

I’m a HR manager mate so good luck with that one…
C87B3619-EA80-41FB-838F-E2550C223F2B.jpeg

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
My employer (law firm) knows and they think Alice is batshit too

As it turns out, using a gossip site to gossip isn’t illegal - who knew!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
my employer (cyber security) knows too because I shared these whole IP address threats in a work WA group for the laughs

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Hello Tattle Warriors- sorry to butt in here, I’ve been lurking for a bit, feeling nostalgic for the old days when I was on the Hornblower/Ioan forums. Those were happy days until Malice decided Ioan wasn’t allowed to have any fans of his own who weren’t willing to kiss her ass. Sailthesaltsea was also a moderator at the ill-fated IoanOnline site and that was her username at the IMDB boards where Alice daily tried very hard to have us all banned. Ah, the old days before the block function. She and poor Snowy were and still are dear friends of mine as are a couple of others from those days, so when you all say you’re making friends for life on this site, you’re not wrong.

Anyone who thinks Alice’s unhinged behavior is temporary or recent, it’s really not. This is just Alice. She acted just as mean and deranged over someone saying her shoes were ugly as she did over her husband asking for a divorce. She probably does have some kind of personality disorder (or several) but she’s also just a spoiled, lazy, vain, terrible person. She won’t change. Why should she? Look at all the idiots still stroking her ego. She drove away probably 80 percent of Ioan’s fans, and even though I do feel sorry for him now, I’m not going to pretend that this fiasco isn’t also quite vindicating. Guess all the jealous, pie-eating haters were right about you after all, eh Alice? Also, she got IOL shut down because she could. She was mostly mad at all of us on private forums and lists who she knew were saying MUCH worse things than the laughingly mild criticism at IOL, but she couldn’t control us so she took it out on them. 20 years and she’s still pissed off at us, to the point where she even remembers people’s usernames. Meanwhile, everyone else had moved on until she started this recent shit show. Snowy and Saltsea are laughing at their renewed infamy. Hail Hydra! Lol

Thanks for letting me vent. I don’t have time to read everything here but you guys make me laugh every time I pop on.
Welcome, @jobellecee .✌🏼

Thank you for sharing some much needed insight for those of us who had never even heard of Alice before she took this divorce public with so much ugliness and vitriol. So this is who she is then, yes? This is all very old behavior. That tells me she's been abusing innocent people for years and her behavior has escalated. I'm so sorry to hear that she made things so uncomfortable for you and other good folks. She does seem to harbor grudges and fixate on people she can't control. I can see why you feel vindicated! Someone has broken free of her.

Vive la Résistance! ✊🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

claudiarocks

VIP Member

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
Ha my employer would think my posts are pretty tame on here 😂 they’d be like that’s not her … she seems fairly nice 💆🏻‍♀️
and prosecuted for what ? Having a different point of view ? And fckin way better humour? They need to wind their necks in lmao nuggets 🤦🏻‍♀️💊🥃

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
That's not what Alice is saying though? She says she isnt dating because of the kids. She makes it sound like she would love to date otherwise (so long she isnt getting told off by the new partner lol)

Of course kids are a reason sometimes (I wouldnt openly date in the first few months of a seperation for sure, but beyond that they will have to learn that this is part of life and going against it is not the way to go in life), but I somehow have doubts that Alice does this for them. If she even is making a active choice here: I'm not that convinced that her unfiltered form is as high in-demand as she makes it out to be (and whether the offers she has are people she is attracted to).

She knows that dating somebody would make it harder to be the sole parent she wants so desperately to be, and she knows that the kids will be (initially) upset and thus start to gravitate back to have some affections for their dad (and a bit less for her than now). She clearly isnt very keen for this from everything we've seen. And I also doubt that she would stay single in order to be financially independent from a man (that is a great reason), she clearly doesnt want that either.
I don't buy her Virgin Mary martyrdom
She would have MITH out of that hoody so fast given half a chance....
Like the proverbial rat up a Prius exhaust

• Haha

AD2018

Chatty Member
You know what I can’t get over and really don’t understand? The fact that she has several Instagram posts dedicated to (or at least referencing) Tattle

If there was a forum (and there may well be 🤣) calling me out on my bullshit and with screenshots of every embarrassing thing I’d ever messaged or posted, the last thing I would do is draw attention to it? Especially in Alice’s case as we’re calling out her abusive behaviour

DMW

Hi there. I am a fellow veteran from the IOL days. Does Snowy know about Tattle? She has certainly been vindicated.

BIB I would say AE drove away about 99% of his fans in the end.

BIB It's incredible but mAlice can nurse a grudge for decades. That's why her vendetta against IG and BW will never end.

I fled the fandom but kinda like IG again now he is free of the old ball and chain. The TRO exposed that bitch good and proper and STILL people defend her! I always knew she was beyond redemption but I'm glad there's more of us now. It is also shocking to see how she went after the lovely Gill.

Hope you post some more @jobellecee
I thought you were one of the old timers! Those days were so much fun. For a while. Lol! Yeah, I still have a soft spot for him. Found Hornblower, Warriors and Happy Now on YouTube (thanks to the posters here) and had a good old walk down memory lane. I’ve been keeping Snowy and SaltSea up on what’s happening and sharing some of the really good snarks from here with them. I don’t think either of them will ever forgive him for that letter, especially Snowy who Alice weirdly decided to focus on. She’s literally the sweetest person I know, well except when she’s talking about Alice.

Watching people defend her deranged ranting is really disturbing, but I’m guessing it’s the same kind of people (possibly some of the same actual people) who defended her behavior back in the old days. Gill obviously had her number from the start. I imagine they’re absolutely doting on Bianca, the bar has to be set pretty low after that other monster.

Yep, 99 percent is probably closer to the truth. I think she kinda tanked his career too.
Another IOL Lady of the Forum here! Those were fun times. The ending soured me on all things IG frankly. I’ve revived my interest now AE is on the way out …..slowest exit ever!

• Wow
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I seem to remember when the court documents came out and showed the level of abuse IG & Bianca had been subjected to ( more is too come ) several people who had said this ⬆ apologised or went back on their previous statements re what they felt IG & BW should do and how they should conduct themselves. I think you were one of them , apologies if not . However it’s very clear and has been already said , IG cannot just go in and take his children/ force them to see him . Alice is using Parental alienation to the extreme, and the time would literally never be right for Ioan to move on in Alice’s opinion, she will haunt him for the rest of his days in one way or another.
re pap walks with the dog , seriously the dog needs to be walked , I’m sure there have been many times when they haven’t been papped . The first photos of them that appeared, Bianca looked extremely uncomfortable, and she has since come out to say she was very unwell at that time .
I think I fall into this category. Only because I have been critical of BW in the past (the liking of narc abuse websites by her and the scarecrow photo ). I thought they should be careful not to antagonise the dragon further, because the kids.

Then I realised it doesn't make any fucking difference whatsoever because everything antagonises her and she's completely bonkers and was abusing and harassing long before she even knew BW existed.
Shadows, emojis, breathing. Etc.

He could fuck BW in the street outside her house and she would react exactly the same way as if BW posted a picture of France.

So nothing either of them do makes any difference now so far as I'm concerned.

Alice will Alice no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Hey. We have covid in our house & my sister has baby S for a few nights. Missing her desperately but had more than 3 sharp ones tonight & I'm sorryyyy but I'm feeling bad for mAlice again. I know, i know! Maybe its the wine, maybe its cos my ex is engaged (we haven't finalised divorce yet) maybe its because the world is so effed up. I cant help it. Those pics of France must be hitting her hard & the fact Bi is in Wales with the inlaws. I dunno, I'm just feeling bad for her again. Shes never gonna meet someone else, she will eventually lose her kids, be it through the courts or just her own shitty behaviour. Shits not looking good for her.
I'm so sorry about the Covid. Being an empathetic person is always a beautiful thing. We can hate the behavior and still have empathy for the person hell bent on a path of destruction. The feelings can be very conflicting. I find i can only hope for the best possible outcome for all involved and also honor my own desire for justice for those who have been harmed by her abusive behavior. And like you, I will always have moments of sadness for someone I think could have so much going for her if she'd only get out of her own way. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
What she can't get her head around is this is not a few jealous fangirls from twenty years ago with a grudge against her....
Because she holds grudges for twenty years she assumes everyone else does.
No Alice.

This site is full of "new" people who largely didn't know who you are but are just disgusted by your abuse and parental alienation!

• Heart
Just wanna say that I’m on my way to school, as I do every Tuesday. It’s an hour-and-a-half journey, it’s cold, my two classes of the day total 6 hours, they’re SPACED APART so that I am in the city for about 13 hours straight. I’ve always been extremely socially isolated but pandemic has deadass rendered me a recluse—to the point where I feel intense discomfort and anxiety leaving home for half an hour, let alone 13 hours. (Kind of pathetic I mean it’s a long day but it happens literally ONE TIME per week and yet I still can’t handle it.)

Idk just thanks to y’all for chatting in here all the time and making me smile and think and be angry at Alice lol. I keep a Tattle tab open during both classes and it helps me feel like I’m still safe and sound at home. I wish each of y’all a smooth day or an energizing morning or a cozy evening—keep up the chatter and my heart is with you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Hello Tattle Warriors- sorry to butt in here, I’ve been lurking for a bit, feeling nostalgic for the old days when I was on the Hornblower/Ioan forums. Those were happy days until Malice decided Ioan wasn’t allowed to have any fans of his own who weren’t willing to kiss her ass. Sailthesaltsea was also a moderator at the ill-fated IoanOnline site and that was her username at the IMDB boards where Alice daily tried very hard to have us all banned. Ah, the old days before the block function. She and poor Snowy were and still are dear friends of mine as are a couple of others from those days, so when you all say you’re making friends for life on this site, you’re not wrong.

Anyone who thinks Alice’s unhinged behavior is temporary or recent, it’s really not. This is just Alice. She acted just as mean and deranged over someone saying her shoes were ugly as she did over her husband asking for a divorce. She probably does have some kind of personality disorder (or several) but she’s also just a spoiled, lazy, vain, terrible person. She won’t change. Why should she? Look at all the idiots still stroking her ego. She drove away probably 80 percent of Ioan’s fans, and even though I do feel sorry for him now, I’m not going to pretend that this fiasco isn’t also quite vindicating. Guess all the jealous, pie-eating haters were right about you after all, eh Alice? Also, she got IOL shut down because she could. She was mostly mad at all of us on private forums and lists who she knew were saying MUCH worse things than the laughingly mild criticism at IOL, but she couldn’t control us so she took it out on them. 20 years and she’s still pissed off at us, to the point where she even remembers people’s usernames. Meanwhile, everyone else had moved on until she started this recent shit show. Snowy and Saltsea are laughing at their renewed infamy. Hail Hydra! Lol

Thanks for letting me vent. I don’t have time to read everything here but you guys make me laugh every time I pop on.
Hi there. I am a fellow veteran from the IOL days. Does Snowy know about Tattle? She has certainly been vindicated.

BIB I would say AE drove away about 99% of his fans in the end.

BIB It's incredible but mAlice can nurse a grudge for decades. That's why her vendetta against IG and BW will never end.

I fled the fandom but kinda like IG again now he is free of the old ball and chain. The TRO exposed that bitch good and proper and STILL people defend her! I always knew she was beyond redemption but I'm glad there's more of us now. It is also shocking to see how she went after the lovely Gill.

Hope you post some more @jobellecee

• Heart
Reactions: 41