Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Also, I'm amazed at how many guys hit on you when you're a brunette. I've had a few occasions where I've found a stray hand on my knee, which never happened when I was an icy blonde. Blokes obviously get drunk and think, `I might as well try it on with a brunette, she'll probably be grateful'."
Wtf??

Thanks for sharing that @welp just proves she is in fact a grifter.
duck me imagine when her two brunette daughters read this 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Watching people defend her deranged ranting is really disturbing, but I’m guessing it’s the same kind of people (possibly some of the same actual people) who defended her behavior back in the old days.
actually I'm sure it's not.

She kept touch with three fans who were in favour of her back in those days, but lost contact to two of them because life got in the way and the other one stopped posting 1-2 years ago.

Her fans are mostly people she got due to her political rants on twitter, people that got interested in her the past year because of the wronged woman narrative and his "new" fans. She "learned" from the ioanonline fiasco and controlled his new fandom (he regained a lot of popularity in 2014 with a show called "Forever") into loving her alongside him. Anyone who didnt was bullied out of the fangroup. And because she was regulary making those new fans feel like they are special (while he obviously stayed lowkey) they took her side in the divorce.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m coming to live in the borders ha ha I did once in Longtown Cumbria… Gretna was ten mins up the road ❤ Great childhood memories x
A tattle camp at the borders! 💃🏼
I've only ever passed through Gretna, great about your childhood memories! Mine are of the islands and some rather dubious caravan sites as well now I come to think about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A tattle camp at the borders! 💃🏼
I've only ever passed through Gretna, great about your childhood memories! Mine are of the islands and some rather dubious caravan sites as well now I come to think about it 🤣🤣
Those caravan sites are all over . … I believe lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This title was late in on the last thread and I happen to think it’s an absolute belter 🤣🤣 so I wanted to politely put it here for now. 😁

77B37C7C-B84C-4610-A482-D6720BA30D76.jpeg

sorry it’s a screenshot I didn’t figure out how to link it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just William said:
I'm a hard nosed witch then cos' I've not felt sorry for her since he first left her back when I didn't know the real truth.
I'll show myself out! 🤭

Nice to know I'm not the only one. I can't forget all the vile things either, incl' that disgusting CP slur. All my sympathy/empathy is with Yo, the girls, little Emma, B, his family, etc - not a serial abuser who causes so much pain & damage & has no empathy herself. She gets none from me.
I stand with ya dear @Just William in January when I saw it on the Fail I thought oh what a shame for Alice, then heard not a great deal more, until October (ish I think) and then the Yo & B picture - I saw the words & actions from mAlice and something just clicked for me (recognising in Alice the abuse red flags) was guided here thanks to a certain someone! I suppose at points early on I felt she deserved a second chance - not from Ioan (bet there's been hundreds of them) but from my sympathy, as a 9 year sober recovery addict myself. But I think the absolute end was that lower than lower than low CP blackmail slur. Recognising just how deep her manipulation goes, it seems that everything she ever says or does always has a supposed only known to her ulterior motive, but she is clear as day and I put absolutely nothing past her.
Oh and I am also self employed, however haven't been able to work for a while due to ill health (my job is very physically demanding). However my clients would definitely support my thoughts I would think. My mum and best mate can't believe all the tit she's pulled and want her held accountable for her actions and agree that male voices definitely need raised awareness when it comes to abuse by their partners.
Tik Tock Alice Tik Tock-you can't talk or make any of your half arsed usual acting attempts at getting out of this, it ain't going away.

ETA the Hornblower boxset I ordered has just arrived, know what I'll be watching tonight now😉

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has the hearing been postponed? Or is Alice just trying to fake us all out?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thanks! I don’t remember a whole lot of it unfortunately, but I do remember Alice practically copying our own usernames on IMDB and screaming at us that we were jealous old hags and she was going to get us banned. Which she never did manage to do. Lol! It was very very weird.
Some things don't change and some do.

Alice practically copying our own usernames on IMDB = she is now copying @Mad Betty name on a sock on the DM ✅
screaming at us that we were jealous old hags = well SHE is the jealous old hag now lol
and she was going to get us banned. ✅ Trying to doxx us (for $500 a turd) and get all of Tattle banned lol. Check out the wiki on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Alice practically copying our own usernames on IMDB = she is now copying @Mad Betty name on a sock on the DM ✅
screaming at us that we were jealous old hags = well SHE is the jealous old hag now lol
and she was going to get us banned. ✅ Trying to doxx us (for $500 a turd) and get all of Tattle banned lol. Check out the wiki on here.
Hahaha, and then she got shut down not us 🤣🤣

• Haha

didnt she also tried to go after people from ioanonline in real life too? I remember her claiming that she got death threats and they went to the police over this, but I'm not sure.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Has the daily mail ignored Alices latest outburst?
Or is it too soon to tell? If they have then high five to them.
If they had ANY smarts (nb NOT sharts), they’d pay Ratty to publish that excellent précis of Alice’s viewpoints as an opinion piece and recap of the saga to date.

Note: am still not Alice, in spite of capitals and frenchy-sounding word.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
jesus christ, I knew that this username sounded familar but I couldn't quite remember

I cant believe that Alice actually remembers the names, that's some serious grudge lmao

I was only a bit lurking from afar back then, so glad that her BS didnt really affected me back then. I'm so happy for all of you that in some ways you are a bit vindicated now
The sailthesaltsea name is SO random, I had to ask her if I was right because I wasn’t even sure. She only used it for a short time on IMDB, but I guess she’ll live forever on Alice’s grudge list. Vindication is sweet, except I’m also very sad for the girls and also for Ioan. Not to mention his poor mom, who is definitely not a narcissist. I was on the sidelines of the IOL drama since I only lurked there and heard about it all from Snowy and SaltSea, but she really, really hated me on IMDB. It was funny that she didn’t seem to realize that no matter how many times she changed her username, all the old posts still came up under the new one so everyone knew it was her. She’s really not as smart as she thinks she is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

I’ll doxx her clean back … guess who’ll win 🍸💆🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
didnt she also tried to go after people from ioanonline in real life too? I remember her claiming that she got death threats and they went to the police over this, but I'm not sure.
Why is she all over his fame and status. It’s so weird, who does that?

Oh hell. I'll dox myself for 500. I need some serious truck repairs. I realized (too late) that I'm flying under a thin disguise anyway!!! I'm just past giving a flying duck!

PS appreciate my new friends greatly on IG! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep, she did say she got death threats, I think particularly from Snowy but I’m not sure, I’ll have to ask her. Those death threats were as made up as her Disney executive suitor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.