Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, honey. 🙄
I work for a fairly large airline. The only thing you‘d achieve by moaning to my boss about what I post on here in my spare time is getting Alice on our no-fly list. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm so sorry about the Covid. Being an empathetic person is always a beautiful thing. We can hate the behavior and still have empathy for the person hell bent on a path of destruction. The feelings can be very conflicting. I find i can only hope for the best possible outcome for all involved and also honor my own desire for justice for those who have been harmed by her abusive behavior. And like you, I will always have moments of sadness for someone I think could have so much going for her if she'd only get out of her own way. ❀
You always post the most beautiful, honest and thoughtful comments. I dont always post on here, at times i find it extremely triggering and being diagnosed with bpd and bipolar2 myself i also find myself getting a bit annoyed at times with some posts (but thats off topic) :) But i do always find myself agreeing with all your posts. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How is BW a grifter? As far as we know, she’s with IG on her own dollar. Alice on the other hand, is a grifter.
Let’s go on a journey.
The penniless and sofa-surfing AE happens across Olivier Picasso of all people at the tender age of 23. Up until then she’d been living on Daddy’s dime. (You know the daddy she hates now) She lives off OP for 8 years, six years in to that relationship she starts “banging” IG.
Yes, dear Alice-fuckwits, she had an affair while GRIFTING from a grandson of Picasso. She shacks up with IG eventually and stays with IG and Matthew Rhys, now grifting from more men.
She then bullies IG into proposing, has a tantrum and fucks that up, throwing the engagement ring into the wild.
She upsets her dad so much he refuses to come to the forced-upon Ioan wedding.
The pictures are on here somewhere and the delightful and menacing in a Chuckle brothers sort of way, Bristol-mafia brothers drag her miserable arse down the aisle.
She then grifts some more from Ioan.
During this time they’ve moved to LA.
I’m sketchy on details because I’m three sharp ones in. (Not really, Monday morning school run has just commenced, I now need three sharp ones!)
She goes through the agony of IVF, I won’t make fun of that, it’s serious and I have huge empathy and sympathy for them. They have E (12) and eight more rounds to have younger E (8).
Ioan now employs a maid-babysitter-cleaner for Alice and she starts up her hobby of sticking children’s crafting items on to second hand and scruffy designer bags. Everyone wants a bag with AE on it, don’t they??
Unfortunately, this doesn’t pay any bills and has since dwindled into a heap in the corner that she steps over every morning to get to her bogging pool.
He decides to leave her.
She wants the children 80/20 and twice as much money as he offered her because SHE’S WORTH IT.

Side note: she’s not using smudged on Maybeline and she’s definitely not worth it.

So tell me, how is BW the grifter?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I work in hospitality and I could honestly say as long as I turn up for the busy weekend shifts they couldn’t give a shiny shart what I do in my free time. They were borderline encouraging me to come in to work while waiting on a PCR result lol. Also the behaviours that go on INSIDE the workplace would put Alice to shame, head chef is from the Gordon Ramsay school of screaming that the sous chefs are “bleeping idiots” I’d die to watch Helen from Facebook attempt to lecture him about how this little website is inappropriate.

ETA: oh and congrats @Mad Betty on your new fan account!! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Small point but when IG was shouting at the match on TV and ‘character’ etc. It was a football match, not rugby. The difference being that it’s not often that Wales football get into
major tournament finals and so meant a lot to
him. He was just always just a prop for her ego and good Instagram fodder. I don’t think she ever had the self-awareness to realise she didn’t actually know him as a person- his wants, likes, dislikes and desires. He doesn’t seem the most confident of people and she was so self-centred she never even realised that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Small point but when IG was shouting at the match on TV and ‘character’ etc. It was a football match, not rugby. The difference being that it’s not often that Wales football get into
major tournament finals and so meant a lot to
him. He was just always just a prop for her ego and good Instagram fodder. I don’t think she ever had the self-awareness to realise she didn’t actually know him as a person- his wants, likes, dislikes and desires. He doesn’t seem the most confident of people and she was so self-centred she never even realised that.
There's a rugby one as well. Pretty much same thing except it's definitely rugby.

Reactions: 11
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
Caroline Flack was an abuser too #justsayin

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just came across an interview of Alice from 2002 that made me snort

"Dad's got a new girlfriend now and is very happy. It's weird to go home and find someone else there, but it has been two years since my mother died. And I would rather see dad curled up on the sofa doing a crossword with someone who makes him happy than that awful thing of going back and seeing him on his own.

"It is something that my mum would have wanted and dad's girlfriend is very like my mum, so I'm happy for him."

So to recap: Bianca looks like her stepmom, her stepmom is like her mom, and Bianca is like Alice (yes, she said this too)

Nice.

Also regarding his mom's acting career. It looks like she did more than Alice would like to admit (from 2002)

The mother of heart-throb Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd has joined the BBC soap opera which first made her son a star.
Gill Griffiths is the latest addition to the cast of the Welsh-language domestic drama, Pobol y Cwm (Valley People).

[....]

Now his mum is following in his footsteps, playing the part of church committee member Mrs Price in the fictional Welsh village of Cwmderi.
Mrs Griffiths - her son's surname is spelt in the Welsh form - has long pursued her own acting ambitions.
But perhaps more importantly for Gruffudd fans, she has always encouraged her son to forge a career in television and films.
The two even starred alongside each other in the Oscar-nominated Welsh-language film, Solomon a Gaenor.
In the film Mrs Griffiths played Ioan's mother and the two are seen together in the opening minutes of the love story set in a 1911 Welsh valleys mining village.

[...]

His mother's inclusion on the cast list of Pobol y Cwm is nothing new, she has appeared in the series a number of times in recent years.
But her current role as the religious Mrs Price has pleased her son who went on to RADA after the experience he gained from the series.
Gruffudd's agent, Christian Hodell, said: "Ioan is delighted that his mother is appearing on Pobol y Cwm.
"He had a great time doing it himself and knows the cast will make her welcome."
A spokeswoman for Pobol y Cwm said: "Gill has been a regular non-speaking part for ages.
"We are very pleased that she is a regular."

Sounds like a extra, heh

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
Damn straight they can go right ahead. I also fit into the ’don’t have an employer category’. In fact, if I had someone tell my ’employer’ I was on here, I’d be telling them my employer completely endorses my being on here
 because they’re me! And my friends/ family would probably say the same about me - I’m way more tame on here than in reality lol

Ha my employer would think my posts are pretty tame on here 😂 they’d be like that’s not her 
 she seems fairly nice đŸ’†đŸ»â€â™€ïž
and prosecuted for what ? Having a different point of view ? And fckin way better humour? They need to wind their necks in lmao nuggets đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ’ŠđŸ„ƒ
Yeah, they probably do want us persicuted for having a different opinion to them
 for not agreeing with the almighty goddess mAlice

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think my boss would be surprised, but only because I don't swear much in front of him while here calling Alice a bleep is like breathing to me.

He might also be surprised I'm on a gossip forum, as I don't really like that IRL either, but I'd just then say "Gruffudd is Welsh" and he'd understand how this came to be.

That's as far as I think he'd care.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

So to recap: Bianca looks like her stepmom, her stepmom is like her mom, and Bianca is like Alice (yes, she said this too)

Nice.

Also regarding his mom's acting career. It looks like she did more than Alice would like to admit (from 2002)

Sounds like a extra, heh
“Also, I'm amazed at how many guys hit on you when you're a brunette. I've had a few occasions where I've found a stray hand on my knee, which never happened when I was an icy blonde. Blokes obviously get drunk and think, `I might as well try it on with a brunette, she'll probably be grateful'."
Wtf??

Thanks for sharing that @welp just proves she is in fact a grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh, and about the saltandsea 29 years something something. I doubt anything gossipy online dates back to, what, 1993? Could she be reffering to Bianca's age?

• Wow
  • Heart
Saltinthesea thing...is this someone who trolled her on IMDb? Is she trying to make out she's been abused and bullied online for 29 years? Poor lickle innocent Alice....why do people pick on her?
Or is she trying to say Bianca is just getting trolled the same way Alice was trolled for being IG's girlfriend all those years ago?

No Alice this is not the same thing. What you're doing is harassment.
Is the internet and IMDb even 29 years old? I mean I know the internet has been around for a long time, but I’m not sure I’d be going through all that squeaky dial up nonsense just to type tit about her?

I love Alice and her tit maths skills, it’s like she does it on purpose to annoy her mathematician Father even more 😂😂

• Haha
given that 9 and 0 are next to each other on any keyboard I assume she meant 20 not 29? she regulary refers to people (ioanonline fans) being after her for 20 years

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Nice.

Sounds like a extra, heh
Could we say that her “childhood” money is the money she grifted from Olivier?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just William said:
I'm a hard nosed witch then cos' I've not felt sorry for her since he first left her back when I didn't know the real truth.
I'll show myself out! đŸ€­

Right there with you, friend. I felt sorry for her for maybe a week and since then I never have. Especially when she hinted at him having CP. I’m never forgetting that. Not ever.
Nice to know I'm not the only one. I can't forget all the vile things either, incl' that disgusting CP slur. All my sympathy/empathy is with Yo, the girls, little Emma, B, his family, etc - not a serial abuser who causes so much pain & damage & has no empathy herself. She gets none from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.