Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That account was in the same name and with the same photo as the Twitter account who has had a prolonged spat with Alice, and latterly Tone. She was blocked by Tone but then unblocked by them at the weekend.
But why try and make out that person is posting on here ? Did she or her FMs think by making up a false tattle account in the same name there would be some kind of heroes welcome here? It's very odd.

Reactions: 12
Possibly but she's making out she's really busy looking for things (hunting down "evidence" of whatever bullshit she thinks she's going to bring up). She won't just be able to stop with the threats...she's been doing it too long.
Maybe I'm too suspicious....!
Considering Ioan doesn’t really use SM then there is no way he’s reading her Instagram. Someone is doing it for them to collect evidence but it’s not Ioan. So all these little threats are just bouncing off walls.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what it is they like about that particular photo... 🤮 I mean a quick Google and they could find that naked posed toilet one for instance....
Some people 🤢🥴🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It has some significance to Ioan. 2003 release so I’m assuming filming was in 2002, didn’t they start their relationship then? Nothing is posted without it being a dig or having meaning only Ioan would know. Then when we guess it, IoAn’S oN tAtTlE m’LoRd.

Reactions: 14
It has some significance to Ioan. 2003 release so I’m assuming filming was in 2002, didn’t they start their relationship then? Nothing is posted without it being a dig or having meaning only Ioan would know. Then when we guess it, IoAn’S oN tAtTlE m’LoRd.
Maybe it's just her evidence of "this is the career I had...being directed by an Oscar winning director and I gave it all up so IG could fly around the world and pick up bogans from trailer parks in Broadbeach. So give me all da money now"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe it's just her evidence of "this is the career I had...being directed by an Oscar winning director and I gave it all up so IG could fly around the world and pick up bogans from trailer parks in Broadbeach. So give me all da money now"
This is probably it!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah I agree although I don’t think he would put BW before his kids. It will be interesting to see how custody plays out cos there are no good answers that I can see.
He kind of already has put Bianca before his kids or certainly, that is the way Ella perceives it and most children of her age would even without the parental alienation because of the swiftness to them of finding out about the relationship and them living together. To be fair had Alice not behaved in the way she does I would hope Ioan would have handled things with Bianca and the children very differently but the fact is children don't have that emotional insight, things are black and white to them and Ioan should know this

Reactions: 6
“Writing in the Daily Telegraph Evans, 46, claimed that the filmmaker invited her to join him in the bathroom on their first meeting during the 2002 Cannes Film Festival.”

Like I said, nothing is posted without malevolence.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.