Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think "dating" and "acting" are similar......it's not that she has chosen to give either up. They've given her up - nobody wants her.

Except the weirdos of course and the fake Disney executive she made up.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

claudiarocks

VIP Member
A taser is next level! Yes girl! 💪🏻 🌌
Bet you Yo slept with one under his pillow sleeping next to her. Though I don't think they did actually sleep next to each other for a long time before he left!
Baby angel you coming to bed ?
No I’m gonna sleep in here
Where baby angel ?
This continent over here .. night

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Perspective for the week ahead

• Ioan has demonstrated that not only was he willing to call Alice’s bluff on her threats, he is willing to produce the evidence of her threats and made up allegations in the court (where they should be).
  • When he says he has more, he has more. The question is does she WANT MORE. I can guarantee you that even though she is too fucked up to realise that she doesn’t want more, her lawyers know she doesn’t need any more.
  • All the evidence that Ioan and his lawyers have collected is truthful, substantial and relevant.
  • Alice lies and she can’t differentiate her lies from the truth. Her personality demands that she and all those around her believe her lies. Her lawyers now know she lies and makes things up to suit her needs. They will be terrified about using anything she says for risk of it being exposed as a blatant lie.
  • She is deliberately malicious in her lies. But she is also fucking stupid and cannot acknowledge that. They can expect her lies to be easily exposed probably by evidence she has emailed to Ioan as part of her threats or which she posted online.
  • Her accusations are lies, unsubstantial and totally irrelevant to the petition.
  • She is frequently drunk or has self medicated. Fairly sure if they put her on the wagon she has fallen off again.
Alice is about to have a very serious adverse finding(s) made against her. One(s) that will haunt her in her custody battle. Legally she should be very very cautious in what she does next but that is beyond her and her lawyers probably know that.

Anyone tempted to feel sorry for her, and the likely outcome that she will end up with a paltry settlement, bad reputation and limited access to her children, just remember she will be a pig in a poke whatever. As long as she has the FMs and a misplaced sense of injustice she will be able to fill her perverse Narc boots.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
"Dear Jemadah's employer. Did you know they often start their day reading Tattle Life with their morning coffee and sometimes post their own opinions on the forum too? Terminate their contract immediately!"

My employer: "What my staff do in their own time is none of my business, so I'm at a loss for why you think they should be fired for this. But for the record having caught up on the mAlice back story I'm now tempted to join Tattle myself and also share my displeasure at the way this woman has been behaving. Bye bye now!"

😂

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
She says she still reaches for him sometimes in the night and also says he was hardly at home for years. So which is it? She’s so full of it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

welp

VIP Member
Hello Tattle Warriors- sorry to butt in here, I’ve been lurking for a bit, feeling nostalgic for the old days when I was on the Hornblower/Ioan forums. Those were happy days until Malice decided Ioan wasn’t allowed to have any fans of his own who weren’t willing to kiss her ass. Sailthesaltsea was also a moderator at the ill-fated IoanOnline site and that was her username at the IMDB boards where Alice daily tried very hard to have us all banned. Ah, the old days before the block function. She and poor Snowy were and still are dear friends of mine as are a couple of others from those days, so when you all say you’re making friends for life on this site, you’re not wrong.

Anyone who thinks Alice’s unhinged behavior is temporary or recent, it’s really not. This is just Alice. She acted just as mean and deranged over someone saying her shoes were ugly as she did over her husband asking for a divorce. She probably does have some kind of personality disorder (or several) but she’s also just a spoiled, lazy, vain, terrible person. She won’t change. Why should she? Look at all the idiots still stroking her ego. She drove away probably 80 percent of Ioan’s fans, and even though I do feel sorry for him now, I’m not going to pretend that this fiasco isn’t also quite vindicating. Guess all the jealous, pie-eating haters were right about you after all, eh Alice? Also, she got IOL shut down because she could. She was mostly mad at all of us on private forums and lists who she knew were saying MUCH worse things than the laughingly mild criticism at IOL, but she couldn’t control us so she took it out on them. 20 years and she’s still pissed off at us, to the point where she even remembers people’s usernames. Meanwhile, everyone else had moved on until she started this recent shit show. Snowy and Saltsea are laughing at their renewed infamy. Hail Hydra! Lol

Thanks for letting me vent. I don’t have time to read everything here but you guys make me laugh every time I pop on.
jesus christ, I knew that this username sounded familar but I couldn't quite remember

I cant believe that Alice actually remembers the names, that's some serious grudge lmao

I was only a bit lurking from afar back then, so glad that her BS didnt really affected me back then. I'm so happy for all of you that in some ways you are a bit vindicated now

• Heart
  • Wow

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
I work in hospitality and I could honestly say as long as I turn up for the busy weekend shifts they couldn’t give a shiny shart what I do in my free time. They were borderline encouraging me to come in to work while waiting on a PCR result lol. Also the behaviours that go on INSIDE the workplace would put Alice to shame, head chef is from the Gordon Ramsay school of screaming that the sous chefs are “fucking idiots” I’d die to watch Helen from Facebook attempt to lecture him about how this little website is inappropriate.

ETA: oh and congrats @Mad Betty on your new fan account!! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I don’t know who you mean either probably because I don’t post that much as you all seem to say things much better than I possibly could.
I once got a like from unobtrusive lurker it made my day 😂
Unobtrusive lurker liked my post that they could be Ioan. That had be chuckling for a while 😂

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
I’m sorry you have the dreaded Covid in your house. But for the Alice affliction, may I prescribe a quick read of the wiki to refresh yourself on why feeling sorry for Big Al is a mug’s game. It happens to us all from time to time!
I'm a hard nosed bitch then cos' I've not felt sorry for her since he first left her back when I didn't know the real truth.
I'll show myself out! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
On a bit of a tangent here but doesn’t she need to show she’s a fit mother who can meet the girl’s needs, care for herself and the home? How does being in bed so much of the time fit with that? Wouldn’t it be in the girls best interest to spend more time with the parent that’s actually awake and out of bed? Seems a no-brainer to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Well Mr Trixter has the worst bed etiquette and I definitely know if he is there or not there.

He goes starfish to take maximum control of the bed. Then diagonal to pin me in the top corner. He calls it snuggling 🤣.

If I pull the covers up, he pushes them down. From my shoulder not his…..

He fidgets but not enough for me to grab a bit more bed. Just enough to wake me up.

He wakes at the drop of a pin so I cannot get up and go to the toilet without explaining that nothing is the matter. He can sleep through a hurricane but not me going for a pee. Which provides him with the perfect opportunity to retake any lost bed Inches or to advance a bit more.

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
It is my understanding that both parties must be physically in attendance here in Los Angeles. I suspect the March 11 date will be cancelled/continued and that a 90 day extension was granted.
Petitioner has to be there. But can be via Zoom.
If the respondent wants to contest it, they have to be there. If they fail to show it is granted automatically.

Maybe this is why they went to Wales, to keep a whole ocean and continent between Ioan and Alice for the hearing?
His anxiety at being in the same room with her must be through the roof.

• Sad
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Not going lie guys, I’m emotional that all you pre-break-up folks are reuniting before our eyes.

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
That’s amazing she’s over him. She was over looking for him sleeping beside her in December, even though he worked away A LOT and didn’t parent their children, she did all of that alone, except for Gloria and the other nanny/Alice-babysitter and Ioan who didn’t work because she didn’t get him jobs.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE ALICE.
YOU
Did you think about what you did to me today
With this post
Leaving me there
In a ball
Hardly being able to breathe
Hugging my sides
Whilst peeing myself laughing
😂🙌🏼💆🏻‍♀️❤💩

Attachments

• Haha

Endora

VIP Member
She says Ioan hates her, but she knows he doesn't. She knows the truth, which is much worse. He's indifferent.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
The treating her with indifference has lead to this breakdown and justified, in her head, the abuse.
He has grey rocked her because he’s emotionally over her. I think I’ve talked about how long you check out of a marriage by the time you actually leave. You don’t hate the person you married and have children with, you become indifferent towards them.
I certainly did.
I knew the day I sat in the driveway not knowing what mood I was walking in to or what accusations I was going to get that I was done. I went in for the children but went through the motions for them.
I didn’t wake up one morning and think, I’m leaving this guy.
That’s what she can’t stand. She has lost any and all control of him. He needs time to get over that. Can any of us imagine living with her? She’s a nightmare.
Faking illness, feigning injury, everything is a drama. I bet he dreaded seeing her name pop up on his phone.
That’s why she eventually used the kids phones to abuse him.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I think the only way for Ioan to put the kids first would have been to not date for the next 5-10 years or something (let's be real, the divorce would have taken years and Alice would never have let go of this, so he would have been forced to wait until the kids are adults to understand it themselves, if that even would work) or really hide the fuck out of the relationship (many fathers do this, but they are not famous and dont have a crazy ex-wife). But even then the outlook would be grim, Ella refused to see him (outside of the house) seemingly because Ioan demands more discipline than Alice does (and obviously Alice backed her here as we saw in the texts) and seemingly because the whole matter about whether he can pay the private school was already last year a hot topic. Then you have probably Alice poisoning her that he doesnt come home even when she is sick or when it's his only option to see her. Alice programmed the emotional blackmail from the start and he had no chance here. It likely would have gone on and on even without Bianca until he gives in.

I actually wonder if in the case of Ella his approach is exactly right: to show that emotional blackmail and tantrums are not the way to achieve your goals, and that she will have to live with the fact that daddy cant always appease mommy (and in extension them). Time will tell if this works or if he gave up too quickly on her, but what many commonly see as taking the kids first is not always the way to go. What I am unsure of is if he could have done better with Elsie, since that relationship was fine pre-Bianca (even if under wrong promises/assumption, whoever was responsible for this)

• Heart
  • Sad