Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's 100 % one of her minions, coz only them would jump on the Tamika assumption, but I dont see Alice's writing style, that sounds a lot more like the London girl to me (if Í had to guess)
I agree the trademark CAPS aren't there or 'abs' but that is AE trying to fool us. RD is all about the Ukraine now, no time to bleat on about the hardship on a kid she's never met not being in an elitist school. AE loved outing randoms as Tamika too when TD was quite happy to use her real account.

99.99% sure it's mAlice.

ETA Just noticed this

"How can she sleep at night? FACT" - Yes all caps AE trademark slips in.... 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If you don't want to date, you don't have to. This is one area I do agree with Alice on. My mum never dated after her divorce from my dad, it was entirely her choice, and she did it for the sake of her children. I am not surprised given how she was treated by my father, she found her own independence and never wanted to financially depend on any man again.

I am happily married, but I know that if anything ever happened to my husband I would not want another relationship during my children's minority years, and afterwards I may have relationships but I would never remarry or co-habit ever again.

Edit to add : if We divorced, I would totally co-parent, he isca fantastic dad and the children adore him. I totally disagree with Alice on this.
I agree. My husband died when my kids were aged 5 & 9. I dated, but no one got introduced to them or stayed in the house with them until 10 years later when i met my now husband. They were 15 and 19 then so much easier to blend him in with us as a family of adults. That said, we still didn't actually live together until we got married 2 years after that. My son walked me down the aisle (please note we did not march terrifyingly towards my husband as though i was being ejected from a club by a bouncer for unruly behaviour after 3 sharp ones) and my daughter was my bridesmaid. 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
it's 100 % one of her minions, coz only them would jump on the Tamika assumption, but I dont see Alice's writing style, that sounds a lot more like the London girl to me (if Í had to guess)
I have to agree. She's very close in wording to Alice cause she's always sucked up her arse but she's not as exclamation marks!!!! And BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY and teetering on near hysteria in her style.
It's RD London person for me as well. But she is trying to be like Alice so...

Reactions: 12
I agree the trademark CAPS aren't there or 'abs' but that is AE trying to fool us. RD is all about the Ukraine now, no time to bleat on about the hardship on a kid she's never met not being in an elitist school. AE loved outing randoms as Tamika too when TD was quite happy to use her real account.

99.99% sure it's mAlice.
Hmm yeah. I see your points about it. I'm not sure Alice has it in her capabilities to be able to throw people off the scent though but I do get where you're coming from.

Reactions: 6
On one of these threads somewhere a clever Turd suggested a thread title too early in the thread for it to get used, I believe. And iirc it was something about how mAlice would cause Ioan’s balls to retract to another continent. 🤭
Seem to remember @House of Tea making a funny comment along these lines! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And me. :)

nAlice doesn't understand what she did wrong. I'll give her just one example - calling IG Grumpy McGrumpster when she does sweet FA and he's not happy about it. I think there was a lot of “Oh Alice....” in that marriage.

View attachment 1107591
And also the fact that she screenshotted this conversation at all, like she WASN’T EVEN LISTENING TO HIM IN THAT MOMENT, she was just interested in what Instagram would say. 😔😒

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What are those little round things in the bowl? Damn that pizza looks delicious! Now I’m hungry and my half peanut butter and jelly sandwich lunch ain’t gonna cut it! 😋
Loukoumades!!! Fried balls of dough sprinkled with nuts and cinnamon and drizzled in honey. Or Nutella, whatever you ask for, really! 🥰🥲💚

• Heart
Reactions: 13
mAlice or a flying moron is using your good name. Obviously she spends a LOT of time on Tattle. 🤣
I’m just waiting for an ‘IloveHadargoyle’ account to show up in the DM comments, fangirling AE. Soon to be joined by ‘BridgeofLIEs’ and ’welpneedsserioushelp’ accounts that (totally coincidently) also perpetuate the ‘AE is a victim’ myth …😏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
doesnt sound like they will be back in LA anytime soon
Screenshot_20220307-195119_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220307-195134_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220307-195326_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well Mr Trixter has the worst bed etiquette and I definitely know if he is there or not there.

He goes starfish to take maximum control of the bed. Then diagonal to pin me in the top corner. He calls it snuggling 🤣.

If I pull the covers up, he pushes them down. From my shoulder not his…..

He fidgets but not enough for me to grab a bit more bed. Just enough to wake me up.

He wakes at the drop of a pin so I cannot get up and go to the toilet without explaining that nothing is the matter. He can sleep through a hurricane but not me going for a pee. Which provides him with the perfect opportunity to retake any lost bed Inches or to advance a bit more.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m just waiting for an ‘IloveHadargoyle’ account to show up in the DM comments, fangirling AE. Soon to be joined by ‘BridgeofLIEs’ and ’welpneedsserioushelp’ accounts that (totally coincidently) also perpetuate the ‘AE is a victim’ myth …😏
We need your Alice sock puppets again! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have to agree. She's very close in wording to Alice cause she's always sucked up her arse but she's not as exclamation marks!!!! And BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY and teetering on near hysteria in her style.
It's RD London person for me as well. But she is trying to be like Alice so...
She likes to throw around the word grifter a lot, not just towards B. Just about anyone. Obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That seriously made me laugh so loudly I had to make sure I didn't wake up the cat 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.