Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when I don’t get it.
there is an account that likes anything negative said against IG or BW. Particularly BW. They only like those posts so never mine, cos I rarely say negative things about them. I always think they are unobtrusive lurkers arch nemesis. They been on here from the start.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
there is an account that likes anything negative said against IG or BW. Particularly BW. They only like those posts so never mine, cos I rarely say negative things about them. I always think they are unobtrusive lurkers arch nemesis. They been on here from the start.
I see what you mean!

Reactions: 13
I bet it’s who took down AE’s massive fan site off faceache last night ha ha …. Bet it’s her tbf !! 🤣😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know who you mean either probably because I don’t post that much as you all seem to say things much better than I possibly could.
I once got a like from unobtrusive lurker it made my day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t know who you mean either probably because I don’t post that much as you all seem to say things much better than I possibly could.
I hope they give the thumbs up to this one too. Just coz…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks! I don’t remember a whole lot of it unfortunately, but I do remember Alice practically copying our own usernames on IMDB and screaming at us that we were jealous old hags and she was going to get us banned. Which she never did manage to do. Lol! It was very very weird.
@jobellecee you didn't live in Ireland for a while did you? ♥

Reactions: 2
Unobtrusive lurker liked my post that they could be Ioan. That had be chuckling for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks like Bianca is in the car, her and Ioan on their way to Scotland maybe? It’s nice up here today, sunny but bloody freezing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like Bianca is in the car, her and Ioan on their way to Scotland maybe? It’s nice up here today, sunny but bloody freezing.
Yes, she hasn’t got anything on her arms, I don’t think. She’s stronger than she looks. She could buy a lovely tartan wrap as a souvenir/defence against the freezing cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
? I don't understand.
Ioan has a choice. I find it odd that views are polarized on the only option Ioan has was to snatch the kids which is illegal and I have never suggested that. My children are young adults and I never prevented them from seeing their dad. They have now got to the age where they perceive the nuances. The only thing I have suggested regarding Ioan is that knowing how things would be playing out at home he could have been more protective of his future relationship with his children and he hasn't helped himself on that front. The girls are too young to be emotionally informed. All they know is their dad isn't with them and all I am saying is he could have handled it better
Right now. I don't want an argument nor do I have a polarising view - my view is simple and I don't think I've said that you suggested he should snatch the children. You're putting forward your opinion that Ioan is not doing enough for his children. This is based, as is your right, on seeing your children's dad not stepping up and seeing them when he could and prioritising his new relationship over them. I've read all your posts on it. I remember when you initially posted about Christmas and your daughter being so disappointed. Your ex is a tit.
But.
This is not what is happening here.
You've never stopped their dad seeing them. Alice is.
There was not a possibility you would do harm to your ex or possibly accuse him of something had he come to your house to see/collect them. It's not above Alice to do that or thereabouts.
It's not about snatching the children from Alice but he must protect himself and therefore his children from witnessing an emotional explosion dare he go anywhere near them. She is keeping them from them. Alienating them. Therefore he's chosen the legal route, that she must be "forced" into giving him access because that's the only route he can take now.
So when I say that your daughters dad had a choice to see her I mean just that - you weren't stopping him. Your daughter isn't like Ella and actively hates her dad (as far am I'm aware). But he chose not to see her. As tit as that it is.
From what we can gather Ioan has tried to see his kids, cultivate a relationship outwith the house and been brick walled and abused at every turn.
None of us are saying the Insta Bianca reveal was ill timed but I don't see how he's putting her ahead of his children as he does want to see them, he's just not allowed! He will not give in to Alice's demands to see them therefore the legal and protected route is what he must go down in order to do that.
In my mind he's protecting them in this way. It must utterly pain him not to see his kids.
He doesn't wake up one day and go, you know what, I'll spend the day with Bianca instead of Ella and Elsie today.
He just doesn't have that choice to go be with them.
Yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Perspective for the week ahead

• Ioan has demonstrated that not only was he willing to call Alice’s bluff on her threats, he is willing to produce the evidence of her threats and made up allegations in the court (where they should be).
  • When he says he has more, he has more. The question is does she WANT MORE. I can guarantee you that even though she is too fucked up to realise that she doesn’t want more, her lawyers know she doesn’t need any more.
  • All the evidence that Ioan and his lawyers have collected is truthful, substantial and relevant.
  • Alice lies and she can’t differentiate her lies from the truth. Her personality demands that she and all those around her believe her lies. Her lawyers now know she lies and makes things up to suit her needs. They will be terrified about using anything she says for risk of it being exposed as a blatant lie.
  • She is deliberately malicious in her lies. But she is also bleeping stupid and cannot acknowledge that. They can expect her lies to be easily exposed probably by evidence she has emailed to Ioan as part of her threats or which she posted online.
  • Her accusations are lies, unsubstantial and totally irrelevant to the petition.
  • She is frequently drunk or has self medicated. Fairly sure if they put her on the wagon she has fallen off again.
Alice is about to have a very serious adverse finding(s) made against her. One(s) that will haunt her in her custody battle. Legally she should be very very cautious in what she does next but that is beyond her and her lawyers probably know that.

Anyone tempted to feel sorry for her, and the likely outcome that she will end up with a paltry settlement, bad reputation and limited access to her children, just remember she will be a pig in a poke whatever. As long as she has the FMs and a misplaced sense of injustice she will be able to fill her perverse Narc boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Arch nemesis? There's a few posters who are clearly lurking and who like any post that's critical of IG and BW. That's their prerogative. I have been critical of IG when he was in thrall to that stupid bint, but not since they split. We don't all have to sing from the same hymn sheet.

We know that AE set up at least one account on Tattle and her FMs are lurking here constantly too. (Hi psycho grannies! 👋 👋 still running scared I see - deleting your idiotic FB page dedicated to Alice's crappy bags and tit as soon as it's mentioned here!)

I have a feeling AE was behind the new Emily troll account set up yesterday. She is still in evidence creating gathering mode for the hearing. How many screenshots of Tattle will Leon be receiving now mAlice?? 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes, she hasn’t got anything on her arms, I don’t think. She’s stronger than she looks. She could buy a lovely tartan wrap as a souvenir/defence against the freezing cold.
All forms of wraps now will always remind me of that crummy pashmina she had on ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.