Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having a massive clear out and I came across my one and only wedding dress stuffed in a crate lmao and I thought of Alice … bet she still sits in hers drinking from the pool/swamp …..
I’ve done the exact same … however I did it before the marriage ceremony 😂🤣 I should’ve listened to mamma G 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣🥃
I’m sorry but she is undateable…. I think even lupine would pack a bag after 24 hours with her in the flesh 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes, but he would write a twenty five page apology before he left, methinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
"Dear Jemadah's employer. Did you know they often start their day reading Tattle Life with their morning coffee and sometimes post their own opinions on the forum too? Terminate their contract immediately!"

My employer: "What my staff do in their own time is none of my business, so I'm at a loss for why you think they should be fired for this. But for the record having caught up on the mAlice back story I'm now tempted to join Tattle myself and also share my displeasure at the way this woman has been behaving. Bye bye now!"

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
no, Ioan said in the TRO that Ioan posted the picture of him and Bianca in response to Alice calling him and then start commenting on Bianca's IG page

basically that was the timeline

26th october (dunno when exactly coz I dont stalk the dude 24/7 lol, but let's say evening France): removes all of Alice's pictures, follows BW, opens account (also on twitter he followed BW, removed his ancient bio about Liar and changed his background picture to something of France)
26th october (midnight French time/afternoon LA time): Me and that other poster reveal it here
27th october (morning French time/late evening LA)
1. a throwaway account tells Alice about our discovery
2. presumably she calls Ioan
3. starts commenting on Bianca's page
4. starts writing about it on twitter (not that she is his girlfriend but that this woman shared a picture that Ioan send his kid last week)
5. IG reveal

that was easy. Ioan the fool followed her. Her IG page had her in the Antibes currently (that picture in Eden Roc). A post from september stating that she will leave her dog for two months (exactly with the end of his shooting). Googling showed that she is Brisbane-based and was in Harrow S2&3 (that info got deleted btw when they revealed their relationship). Connecting the dots was rather easy, which is why I always assumed that they wanted to reveal their relationship soon anyway, but apparently not.
So the photo cleanup was nothing to do with it ? That was just coincidence...?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So the photo cleanup was nothing to do with it ? That was just coincidence...?
well, to some extent yes

I think a few days earlier Bianca edited a bunch of her posts (and probably deleted a lot). They basically cleaned up their accounts to prepare to go official in the near future.

The mistake he did was starting following her, I doubt that anyone would have ever connected the dots otherwise (now in hindsight I think the producer of his show in France was following Bianca before that, but who would even think to check this LOL)

Reactions: 18
Finding it hilarious that some nutter thinks everyone online disagreeing with Alice should be hunted down and marched into their boss’ office. What planet do these people live on?!

I’m a HR manager mate so good luck with that one…
View attachment 1107876
I'm on a disability pension so if they want to get money out of the Australian government good luck to them because they don't pay me enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m on Harrow Series2 atm. Anyone know the episode BW was in? Curious 🤪
she is (or rather was, because her mandy page got deleted on that day) credited as (in chronological order, I presume)

"Police Admin", shot in "ABC Headquarters" (Season 2)
"Gala Guest", shot in "Seaworld" (Season 2)
"SOCO", no info about location so probably outside on a crime scene, considering the role, could also imply that she was frequently used idk (Season 3)

Seaworld sounds distinctive? from googling it sounds like Episode 4 of season 2

Edit#2: also ABC Headquarters appeared to be used for Police HQ scenes, there can't be that many in the first 3 episodes lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just came across an interview of Alice from 2002 that made me snort

So to recap: Bianca looks like her stepmom, her stepmom is like her mom, and Bianca is like Alice (yes, she said this too)

Nice.

Also regarding his mom's acting career. It looks like she did more than Alice would like to admit (from 2002)

Sounds like a extra, heh
Gill didn't play his mum in Solomon and Gaenor, that was Maureen Lipman.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She says she still reaches for him sometimes in the night and also says he was hardly at home for years. So which is it? She’s so full of it.
She thinks it sounds good/romantic. I never 'reach for my husband in the night' and we've been together a Very Long Time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
Ummmm, shouldn’t these people be looking at the kind of abuse Alice posts and the harm that has done. She has TRO against her handed down by the court, serious stuff folk. Hey peeps if you’ve come to see what we’re all about let me tell you that the folks here are funny, caring, mostly want Alice to become a better person, who gives up the PA and is able to co parent in an adult way while finding a job that gives her satisfaction and joy. The people here are not cruel, vindictive, batshit crazy and trying to destroy someone who has the audacity to leave them because of abuse carried out over many years. I love being here amongst people who have the courage to share their hurt, vulnerability and pain. I see no bitterness, only a desire to live life with love, joy, and hope

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She thinks it sounds good/romantic. I never 'reach for my husband in the night' and we've been together a Very Long Time.
I only reach for him to get him to stop snoring and/or farting

But he was away 80 percent of the time so you you must be more used to him not being there than there....
Can she not utter a single sentence which doesn't contradict something she has said previously? It's quite incredible really.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Also, I'm amazed at how many guys hit on you when you're a brunette. I've had a few occasions where I've found a stray hand on my knee, which never happened when I was an icy blonde. Blokes obviously get drunk and think, `I might as well try it on with a brunette, she'll probably be grateful'."
Wtf??

Thanks for sharing that @welp just proves she is in fact a grifter.
I’m brunette, my husband loves brunettes. I’m ‘grateful’ about three times a week and twice on Saturdays! 😜😉
Not too bad for a lowly brunette eh Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.