Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I will fire those ants at you like ninja stars unless you give over the bag without making a scene !
Are you Alice? BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!!! 😱😱😱
(This post was sponsored by the Ant brotherhood society, or as it is commonly known, "Abs")

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In hindsight, both of them should have stayed away from getting so involved with fans but attention is like a drug for people like her.
IG kept fans at arms length. AE waded in - she enjoyed taunting the fans with "Look what I got! He's mine ALL MINE!!"

However, in retrospect, April should not have taken the money from IG to run the website. I can understand why she took it - after all she put a lot of time into it and the money was used to make it a really good site but it left her very vulnerable because she became dependent on the money. She could then have told AE to get stuffed if AE didn't like people complaining about her shoes. Some old websites survive that talk about all that drama, but not IMDB sadly. This one is still going. I remember when IOL used to use proboards too lol. Still, to be fair, April didn't know AE was a psycho when she took the money.

Ioan Gruffudd | Crown Princess MarieChantal of Greece (proboards.com)

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I remember those days too. I thought then that Alice was a piece of work and was disappointed in a way that Ioan allowed her to bully and upset his fans and the two mods from IOL. They did more for his career than Alice has ever done
I recall three mods (maybe four?). At least one of them wasn't aware (along with most of the members) that AE and IG were funding IOL. Must have been a big shock. It was a large, friendly community.😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That makes good sense. Who on earth would want to face histrionics and rage in court? I'd choose Zoom if it was an option. So then Anne, Leon, and Alice will in attendance?
Has she given Anne a nickname yet, or did Leon tell her to cut the crap or find another attorney? She likes to belittle and insult other women, especially women more accomplished than her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Disclaimer: I recently had my own RO granted against a stalker. It was done on my behalf by the DA and it is something I had to push hard to get. I did not attend the hearing as it piggybacked on other charges and I was not told the date. 🙄 It's a long boring story and it spans several years. I'm fine. I'm really fascinated by the process and would like to see how a hearing is carried out for a DV RO. I want to advocate for those who have been harmed, stalked, or abused. After reading those horrible emails, texts, and messages sent to Ioan I stand firmly in his corner when it comes to getting legal protection. I do not know him or anyone involved.

You have to be your own advocate to get these things done and I have developed good relationships within the Sheriff's Department here. I've also met some really lovely deputy district attorneys. I'm fairly outspoken. I also don't have victim mentality. It makes me horribly uncomfortable. I choose to rise. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She would have been believable with this comment if this was the only thing she'd said publicly on the whole matter. People would have felt sorry for her.

"I think I'm coming back from the shock!"

So, everything since IG told her he wanted to leave her has been one big black out, has it Alice? Is that your defence?
She was only shocked because he actually dared leave her. He was her prize, her precioussss. He was hers to parade on IG to show her happy little family, which was anything but. He was her dancing bear performing at the crack of her whip. Now he has gone, it’s the E’s turn to perform for her. Witness little E on IG a few days ago. Alice has to fill her empty life and soul somehow, and for her it’s putting all her crap on SM

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Disclaimer: I recently had my own RO granted against a stalker. It was done on my behalf by the DA and it is something I had to push hard to get. I did not attend the hearing as it piggybacked on other charges and I was not told the date. 🙄 It's a long boring story and it spans several years. I'm fine. I'm really fascinated by the process and would like to see how a hearing is carried out for a DV RO. I want to advocate for those who have been harmed, stalked, or abused. After reading those horrible emails, texts, and messages sent to Ioan I stand firmly in his corner when it comes to getting legal protection. I do not know him or anyone involved.

You have to be your own advocate to get these things done and I have developed good relationships within the Sheriff's Department here. I've also met some really lovely deputy district attorneys. I'm fairly outspoken. I also don't have victim mentality. It makes me horribly uncomfortable. I choose to rise. ✌🏼
Oh I wish I could give you a hug. Instead I will send oceans of respect and admiration for your courage, tenacity and sheer bloody mindedness. I salute you

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alright. The check Bianca promised for me posting on here is now TWO WEEKS late... seems "Mr. Fantastic" has stopped paying for her lifestyle just like he did with his WIFE!! of 20 years. Bianca should have seen it coming...

Anyways, now that I don't have to pretend to be "team Ioan and Bianca," I wanted to clarify some of the completely backwards thinking some people on Twattle seem to have. REMEMBER... you CAN'T COMMENT ON A SITUATION YOU HAVEN'T LIVED THROUGH.... Unless you have friends that have lived through it, like Alice's friends with MS, abs then, abs only then, can someone comment on a situation they have no personal experience with.

1. Mocking others' appearances online is TROLLING and HARASSMENT unless you would like to comment on Bianca's teeth in which case that is allowed.

2. Posting unflattering opinions on public figures in public channels is GROUNDS TO BE BANNED unless you are willing to post unflattering content about Ioan which is standing up for truth and freedom.

3. Being a feminist is WRONG because it is WRONG to hate men (unless said men love their mothers, in which case, you are allowed to accuse them of a disgusting crime I won't even type out) (also all feminists hate men)

4. But also you MUST support fellow women through their struggles because of feminism, which actually means you must immediately side with a divorced wife. And acknowledge that women are incapable of being abusers. Only men are evil, abs you must fully accept both #3 and #4.

5. Sleeping with someone else while you are married makes you LOW LEVEL SCUM unless you're married to Olivier Picasso, in which case you haven't done anything wrong.

6. Refusing to respond to messages, especially messages filled with anger, is ABUSE. It is only acceptable to block people abs not respond on social media if they are saying something contrary to your narrative. Shoo 😴

7. Gill clearly only disliked ALICE because she was English and for NO OTHER REASON, and we should NEVER insult someone based on their country of origin... unless that country is Australia. In which case it's fine.

8. Informing your WIFE via the media that you are filing for divorce is ABUSE. Informing your CHILDREN by showing them the same article is GOOD PARENTING.

9. Ioan is clearly a narc for spending money that SHOULD BE SPENT ON THE CHILDREN by sending 100 pages of texts/emails to his lawyer to read at $100 a pop. Lawyers (theatre actors tbh) are a huge waste of money and should never be involved, which is exactly why Alice (GIRL👏BOSS👏) refused to do a collaborative divorce abs smartly sent her lawyers 60 pages of Twattle threads to read (he probs works for free, unlike Ioan's idiot lawyers).

10. Nobody has ever written a story about themselves, which proves Bianca is just a fame-hungry ladder-climbing Yo-stealing Ho. You can actually only have an engraved watchband reminding you to write a story about yourself if you are Alice.

11. Women who post about their health conditions are 100%, with no exceptions, attention-desperate and faking it (this is the case EVEN if Alice is the one who first posted about Bianca's MS -- that is the extent of how far B's hunger for attention will go, that she mind-controlled AN INNOCENT VICTIM into posting about her (fake) MS!!!!). Fibromyalgia is the only condition on the exclusion list from being attention-grabby, and actually is medically impossible to fake! and therefore Alice is of course exempt.

I hope this helps clear everything up, as a lot of people on this site (which I imagine will soon be shut down as a violation of Alice's constitutional rights) seem to be confused about what Alice believes is right or wrong. It's all as clear as her pool.
This is brilliant! 🤣 👏👏 🤣

Quoting again as my reply got merged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
IG kept fans at arms length. AE waded in - she enjoyed taunting the fans with "Look what I got! He's mine ALL MINE!!"

However, in retrospect, April should not have taken the money from IG to run the website. I can understand why she took it - after all she put a lot of time into it and the money was used to make it a really good site but it left her very vulnerable because she became dependent on the money. She could then have told AE to get stuffed if AE didn't like people complaining about her shoes. Some old websites survive that talk about all that drama, but not IMDB sadly. This one is still going. I remember when IOL used to use proboards too lol. Still, to be fair, April didn't know AE was a psycho when she took the money.

Ioan Gruffudd | Crown Princess MarieChantal of Greece (proboards.com)
This is exactly the truth, it was a bad idea for Ioan to get involved but if it hadn’t been for Alice it would have worked out really well for him and his fans. I don’t blame April either, hindsight and all that. I think Alice already had a little group of flying monkeys out there trying to direct the conversation even back then (we called them sea monkeys) because there were people joining the semi private e-mail list I was on telling us we were bad fans if we didn’t kiss her ass. The owner of the list, who was initially agreeing with April saying listen guys, Ioan’s girlfriends are off limits let’s keep it polite, eventually got tired of the attempted takeover and said- you know what? Screw that she’s made her own bed. After that it was a free for all. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If you don't want to date, you don't have to. This is one area I do agree with Alice on. My mum never dated after her divorce from my dad, it was entirely her choice, and she did it for the sake of her children. I am not surprised given how she was treated by my father, she found her own independence and never wanted to financially depend on any man again.

I am happily married, but I know that if anything ever happened to my husband I would not want another relationship during my children's minority years, and afterwards I may have relationships but I would never remarry or co-habit ever again.

Edit to add : if We divorced, I would totally co-parent, he isca fantastic dad and the children adore him. I totally disagree with Alice on this.
I agree it is an entirely personal choice, it depends on every person's situation - we all have our own opinions re dating with children, what I don't like is saint Alice throwing it out there that her new nun like celibate status shall prevail because that is what the fantastic parents do. It's not realistic and I've been a single mum on my own for years, but I always craved love - I got lucky and all I can say is you can be a good parent and a loved up one also, my conclusion to this is - Alice yet again, is talking complete bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember those days too. I thought then that Alice was a piece of work and was disappointed in a way that Ioan allowed her to bully and upset his fans and the two mods from IOL. They did more for his career than Alice has ever done
I always laugh when she says she did so much to help his career because in reality it kinda went into the toilet once she entered the picture. I can imagine how many of his bosses and co-workers she alienated by acting like a loon too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It's interesting to see these posts from last summer from people railing about having to sell that house. Alice knows roughly how much she'll be getting in spousal and child support. Sure, they can quibble over some of the numbers, but it's not as if there's a pot of gold hidden in the cupboard they can fight over. The money from the sale of the house is a hefty chunk of what she's going to need to establish herself elsewhere. Hope it sells fast and she finds a nice condo in Arleta to rent before the kids have to start school in the fall.
I keep saying she should go live with the rest of the "triplets", much lower cost of living, colder so she has more excuses to wear scarves, it's a rather quaint small city, but mAlice would never ever be caught even visiting there, much less living there, it would be beneath her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is exactly the truth, it was a bad idea for Ioan to get involved but if it hadn’t been for Alice it would have worked out really well for him and his fans. I don’t blame April either, hindsight and all that. I think Alice already had a little group of flying monkeys out there trying to direct the conversation even back then (we called them sea monkeys) because there were people joining the semi private e-mail list I was on telling us we were bad fans if we didn’t kiss her ass. The owner of the list, who was initially agreeing with April saying listen guys, Ioan’s girlfriends are off limits let’s keep it polite, eventually got tired of the attempted takeover and said- you know what? Screw that she’s made her own bed. After that it was a free for all. 😂
The site was good for his career. I think AE said that his agent told him to pay for it. After all, PR agencies charge a lot more and do a lot less than April was doing. So it was a business move for him but of course mAlice was seething with jealousy that SHE didn't have a fandom apart from a few FMs. So she wrecked it. It was a massive red flag (along with the engagement story) and still he married her. Also, while I think she wrote that stupid letter to his fans, he signed it off so has to take responsibility for that.

Anyway, as soon as they wed, his career tanked and now he has become somewhat famous again but as gossip fodder not as an actor. I also don't think this will ever end. AE has already broken the TRO and we know how she likes to nurse grudges....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.