Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm kind of glad I hadn't yet finished registering for an appearance at today's status conference. I was waffling between taking the identity of fierce family lawyer Marjorie P. Rius or the mild-mannered law professor T. A. Kimbo. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Hiraeth

VIP Member
New thread! Congratulations to @eriberrycatwoman for the winning title, and to @sh1tsandgiggles for the thread title nomination!

Thread recap:

- New court documents! Ioan and Alice filed their Statement of Disputed Issues and Income and Expense Declarations. Copies are in the court document index in the wiki.

- The court documents revealed that Ioan has overpaid Alice support in the amount of over $350,000 (that’s the overpayment, not the total payment), plus regular support and all her legal fees.

- The court documents further revealed that Alice is now asking for over $15,000 a month in support.

- Direct questions to AlcaTone regarding the overpayment of support were asked on X but, of course, ignored.

- Tone posted to X that he received a visit from law enforcement. He made several vague posts about it, one of which was the inspiration for our wonderful thread title.

- We all learned, to our utter utter amazement, that there actually is no dildo statue in Bristol, and that is probably the only reason why Tone didn’t crash into it.

- Apparently news of our special top secret roles at Evil HQ have been leaked. Fortunately it was only a partial leak and some of our members’ top secret roles remain undiscovered.

- We are all eagerly awaiting the blockbuster movie release of "The Curse of the Kinetic Mimsy," which poster was fabulously created by @WinterSolstice.

- @Ametrine presented us with the first portion of her ghostwriting for the masterpiece “He Left Me For A Bogan,” which will no doubt shoot to the top of the New York Times bestseller list.

- The next court hearing is on Wednesday, February 7, 2024, at 1:30 p.m. PT.

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.

- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not Alice (and/or her latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.

Previous thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Title suggestion

Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

🤍💍🧡.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Mad Betty

VIP Member
When the police pay you a visit and tell you you're on their radar for illegal activity on Twitter/X and I assume could be charged, I totally think the correct thing to do is then publicly attack and mock said police and tag them while you're doing it.

Totally.

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Hiraeth

VIP Member
When you think we will know the outcome of tomorrow's meeting? It's just a status update, so nothing drastic should happen but no doubt, DM will run a story if Alice isn't happy.
The picture of her with her friends aged late teens, doesn't look like her at all.
The minute order is probably going to be uploaded that same afternoon. I will be monitoring and will upload it when it's available. Or, in other words...

I.W.I.L.L.B.E.R.E.F.R.E.S.H.I.N.G.T.H.E.P.A.G.E.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Ametrine

VIP Member
The pointless way Alice Evans spends her life never fails to amaze me.
What the fuck, @marjorytrashheap?

What the fuck has gone do wrong in your life I=taht you have to say things like this.

This is her normal peonality. She is Allowed to be evergivetic and loud and forggetful and spend her time making designs like the below and trying to doxx people and be yes..loving.

THAT IS WHO SHE IS.

1707768998917.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Ametrine

VIP Member
I would also love to see the emails Alice sent to The Reunion productions that were referenced in the restraining order.
Alice's letter to Sydney Gallonde

Dear Sydney Gallonde,

I understand you are the producer of The Reunion.

I am très SAD and DISAPPOINTED that you have employed my LYING, CHEATING, estranged husband Ioan Gruffudd. What kind of a person sides with a man who has abandoned his family and has chosen a bogan (“pignoufe” in French) over them?

Ioan (formerly known as Baby Angel) and la pignoufe have been having an affair behind my back for THREE years now. Did you know about this? At the moment he’s poncing around in the South of France with the new love while I am 24.7 with the kids. I want to know that me and the kids have a roof over our heads.

Furthermore, you have paid for Ioan and la pignoufe to stay at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc while he is filming your production. You must not be aware, but the South of France is MY happy place, and I love that hotel in particular (I stayed there with my former fiancé, Olivier Picasso - you must have heard of him). How could you do this to me? Have you no shame or compassion? FFS!

I demand that you fire Ioan IMMEDIATELY. I don’t care if this causes your production to be delayed, cancelled, whatever. ALL that matters is MY feelings. I am so HURT. Can you also make la pignoufe stop posting her photos on Instagram? It deeply upsets me to see her PARADING around in a bikini while I am currently a bit heavier than I usually am.

Also, I am VERY disappointed that Ioan is now on what we used =o call a “Europud” for $250k (which doesn’t =ven cover his excessive lawyer bills) at a time where, to quote =ariety, it is an “Actor’s Dream”. I want you to fire him from your Europud, but also I want him to be earning more money for it than $250k. Even though I have never earned more than $250k in total in my life, I still think it’s a PALTRY sum of money.

If you do not fire Ioan, then I will make it my life’s mission to RUIN your show. I will raise hell and yes that includes calling the police if I need to. If you want to fight I will dedicate my LIFE to fighting you and I will WIN. I am not only the smartest person in the room, but I am also the person who has lost everybody. I have nothing left to lose.

I have sent you a second copy of this letter entirely in French, in order to make my point.

Merci beaucoup,
Alice

P.S. I would LOVE to be in a future production of yours, if you’ll have me! I speak fluent Français and I have extensive acting experience in France.

P.P.S You look very attractive in your photos that I have found online, and I would be interested in going on a date with you. After having a very bad experience in a relationship with an actor, from now on I will only date film producers and Disney executives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Mad Betty

VIP Member
This was such a a mistake on her part. She's showing that she's still involved in abusive, illegal activity and is continuing her pattern of trying to cause others fear/distress and potentially place them at risk for harm.

I imagine those who need to know will know.

AE lives in California where it is illegal to doxx someone. Also illegal in the UK. Now there's proof that she is actively involved in a campaign to do so. Sigh.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Hiraeth

VIP Member
This screenshot is dated as of yesterday from Alice's private messages on Instagram. Clear proof that she is supporting and directly requesting the exposure of private information without permission.

1000045663.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
So I fully understand.

Tone had a visit from two coppers who may or may not have been detectives. In fact they may not have been the police.

They did not show ID.

They did not tell him why they were there but did talk to him about Tweets.

Despite him thinking they were detectives talking about online stuff, the police had managed to send two ‘detectives’ who do not know what an IP - address is.

They did not leave a business card but a note on a scrap of paper with no contact details and the wrong date.

Tone then went on Twitter / X and had Japanese food at 1.00 am.

Is it just me who thinks sushi is not the only fishy thing about this tale?

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Interestingly the court appeared to have a call with counsel yesterday. There are 3 minute orders and they all look very similar, here they are.

---
Technically nothing has changed, the trial is still on schedule and the status conference simply got moved to the first trial date. Here is the updated court docket:

1000045312.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

priusrat

Thread title ssuggestion: Apparently it is illegal for me to Re Post this so here I go

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Old Soak

VIP Member
With the greatest respect, you seem overly invested. You deserve a holiday. A proper one. Not a visit to a courtroom. Also feels a bit that you are inserting yourself into someone else’s story. Reading public papers on here is one thing, but sorry, in my view, getting on a plane to attend this is too much. ❤
I respect your opinion and appreciate you voicing it but I don’t think people who came to our trial were inserting themselves into our story. There were members of the public who followed our case and wanted to see justice. And they were pretty devoted, showing up every day (3 month trial). Some were retired and some just follow true crime. And I can tell you some horror stories of people who did insert themselves in disgusting ways. But the gallery was mostly very respectful. We have all followed this divorce with a close lens and great interest and we all seem to want to Alice to face the music. Ive not even searched a single flight, just having a discussion and some banter on here so I don’t think I’m more overly invested than others. It was an idea. But I do think your comment comes from genuine concern and I can’t and won’t fault you for that. Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Hiraeth

VIP Member
If Tone and his odious sister are acting out like this, Dr. Dupée's report really must have been critical of Alice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Love you all. I am very busy with a new role with more responsibilities at work, so won't be commenting much but will definitely be checking in to turn off my brain in the evening. Funnily I have two children around the E's age and I still manage to work full time, be a good parent and run a household all without the help of Gloria. Weird how Alice can't manage it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56