Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear that Ioan will continue to fund AFE because of the girls. She’s going to continue to play helpless, sick, bed bound, too old to find a job, too drunk to find a job. And if he does I will probably give up on this drama. 😒

Reactions: 22
What exactly are they unmasking 😂😂
It just shows what Alice's priorities are and once again it's herself and not those girls!!
---
I fear that Ioan will continue to fund AFE because of the girls. She’s going to continue to play helpless, sick, bed bound, too old to find a job, too drunk to find a job. And if he does I will probably give up on this drama. 😒
I don't think he will, there's a reason he's sought the help of a forensic accountant and the findings will be presented before judge Josh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel the same way. It's just so crazy to me that he already paid her more than 300k than she was entitled to. I get that there might have been tactics behind it but let's be honest.. that money's gone, right? And all he got in return is even more abuse.
Let's hope his lawyers help him in that regard. She's had enough chances already. He's not responsible for her lack of financial awareness.

About the doxxing. She's so wrapped up in her thoughts about revenge that she doesn't realize she's revealing her real self in the process yet again. Why would you focus on other peoples identities if you could use that time to create memories with your own kids? Another own goal.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I seem to have missed posts on the doxxing! But I certainly didn’t see anything offensive unmasked. And Alice is showing how low she is by being linked to such accounts

Reactions: 9
From "The Holistic Psychologist"

When a child hears negative things about their parent, they internalize the belief “I am bad and defective.” This is because in childhood it’s not that we *have* attachments— it’s that we *are* our attachments. Our sense of self and self esteem develops from relationships with parent figures. This is why it’s so important for parents to have support groups. Other adults they can vent to, talk things through with, and get support. When this support system doesn’t exist and the parent has their own issues with boundaries— children become peers. And the damage of this can be far reaching.

Alice is a child abuser.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel the same way. It's just so crazy to me that he already paid her more than 300k than she was entitled to. I get that there might have been tactics behind it but let's be honest.. that money's gone, right? And all he got in return is even more abuse.
Let's hope his lawyers help him in that regard. She's had enough chances already. He's not responsible for her lack of financial awareness.

About the doxxing. She's so wrapped up in her thoughts about revenge that she doesn't realize she's revealing her real self in the process yet again. Why would you focus on other peoples identities if you could use that time to create memories with your own kids? Another own goal.
Alice is desperate to link Bianca to members of this forum, she's going to fall flat on her face. Sorry Alice we're all here under our own steam and have no affiliation to Bianca nor Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Alice is desperate to link Bianca to members of this forum, she's going to fall flat on her face. Sorry Alice we're all here under our own steam and have no affiliation to Bianca nor Ioan.
Watch her pull out the infamous "screenshats" in court😂

I like your profile pic btw. Makes me chuckle every time I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i thought doxxing was illegal?
I don't know if it is or not but I'm confused as to what they think they'll achieve by doxxing?
No offence has been committed and having an opinion on what a crappy wife, mother and person Alice Evans is does not break any laws!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The person they've "doxxed" admitted who they are years ago. they cant even properly doxx

Tone's on a banter tonight
Screenshot_20240211_233635_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240211_234525_X.jpg

also he liked what must have been the most braindead Alice stan comment yet. if whataboutism needed a better example
Screenshot_20240211_233443_X.jpg

"oh, Alice received overpayments from her victim despite LYING about it? what about him spending muss less of HIS money on himself and his future wife?! (I also am too dim to realize that the splashing in the Mediterrans was actual work paid by his employer which is the sole thing that keeps a roof over my Queens head)"

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've made a couple of calls. Obviously if you are able to report the doxxing posts, please do.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I seem to have missed posts on the doxxing! But I certainly didn’t see anything offensive unmasked. And Alice is showing how low she is by being linked to such accounts
Thats because it’s been removed as it was me they were doxxing and I asked Tattle to remove the post, as it sent people looking at his sad little waste of space. Most regulars would have guessed it was me anyway. Need to stop posting cats!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.