Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's upping her attempts to expose Tattlers because she's about to be exposed for her socks abusing IG and BW?

Just a thought.

Reactions: 48
This screenshot is dated as of yesterday from Alice's private messages on Instagram. Clear proof that she is supporting and directly requesting the exposure of private information without permission.

View attachment 2752253
How did you get this?? Who is she speaking to? Maybe I’ve missed posts about it, sorry!
I see she is wishing she could get @Bridgeofsighs 😂 Why Alice? What would that achieve? Absolutely sweet FA.

Reactions: 15
Has it ever occured to them that they might just accidentally poke a person in the position of authority who will not tolerate any of their stupidity? Or even just a complete loonie?

Reactions: 20
How did you get this?? Who is she speaking to? Maybe I’ve missed posts about it, sorry!
I see she is wishing she could get @Bridgeofsighs 😂 Why Alice? What would that achieve? Absolutely sweet FA.
I would doxx myself to Alice for $500 but the check would get lost in the mail. :sneaky:

Good job Yo isn't like that. Never a late payment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Curious, how do you see messages from an Instagram DM group? Does this mean anyone can see my private messages?
No. I just want to set everyone's mind at ease. The screenshot (with the white scribble obscuring other names) was posted by the person Alice was messaging and was then screenshat.

No one can see your messages. Don't worry. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ngl, I could use 500 dollars (of Ioan's money 🙄) right now, and I'm afraid you Turds are going to have to make the ultimate sacrifice...sorry Welp, but I'm going to hand you over to Big Al and the Brizzle Massive.

Welp, unmasked at last! 👇
images.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
No. I just want to set everyone's mind at ease. The screenshot (with the white scribble obscuring other names) was posted by the person Alice was messaging and was then screenshat.
Is Katie Price and Jack Monroe on there too? Or is AFE the only one?
---
I think this is an indirect message to AFE aka MOVE ON witch. The witch bit is mine.

1707761691203.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Materialism definitely plays some role, but at the end of the day the biggest issue is the perceived betrayal. Currently the children think that it's all Ioan's fault that they don't go on vacations anymore, that their mom has been crazy, that Ella doesnt get her rich girl school and possibly also no college, that they don't afford the same luxuries they probably used to have, that they havent had a house with a pool for at least a year (and counting) and that their inheritance will dwindle down (from a house plus savings to no house and probably having to share much less of the cake with future children, perhaps even not getting anything).

In short even if the kids are materialistic (and children are materialistic, just most are not encouraged by their mother to disown the other parent over it) it doesnt really matter if Ioan would offer the world to them at some point. The perceived fact that he "ruined" their lives the past 3 years (absolutely not true of course, but that's what children that have been raised by a dysfunctional mother think) overshadows everything.

The other issue is that most humans don't just go back from what they have said and make a complete 180. Most people are way too proud for that or think that they wronged the other party so much that it would be just wrong to act like nothing has happened.

I btw do think that at least the eldest is a bit materialistic (but not more than the average of her generation), but this stuff Alice pulled at the beginning to malign Ioan over how small his house is was I reckon mostly brainwashing for her PA. I would suspect that she also encouraged Ella to steal from him and to ask for money for getting therapy etc. So if Ioan would shower them with favours this will not work if the root of the entitlement is in parts just Alice's brainwashing.

Yes, 11 years olds like to have their own room, but they dont run out of the house if they have to spend one evening (IIRC at that point Ioan only had them weekends) in a room with their sister and father. When you go on vacations children don't get their own room either. so this is definitely entitlement that Alice provocated for the benefit of alienating him. My hope here is that this entitlement she ignited on Ella will backfire on her once she can no longer provide her with what she has taught her to be the bare minimum, but unfortunately she has also taught them that Alice has zero responsibility for them but that it's all on Ioan, even if they are treating him like tit.

Basically Ioan's sole hope is that they become smart (I'm not saying they are dumb, they just havent been provided with the knowledge and skills required, and at least the youngest is too young to stand up properly even if she has all that) enough to understand that this is not how the world works, but that would only help them to cut off Alice. It would only very partially help them to reconnect with Ioan, because to understand that he has not wronged them they have to make a complete 180 in their world view, and that is even a huge shock for adults, let alone for children. And when they manage that the guilt would quickly set in in how much they have wronged (even if largely not their fault) their father all these years. Obviously Ioan has shown with Lin that he holds no grudges, but making the contact in the first place despite all the shame you are feeling is pretty dificult. This one reason why it's often believed that it's better to leave children in the matrix rather than to guide them too early to the truth.

is the expose side this stupid that they screenshoted this convo? lmao

I've read on the anti-tattle sub the other day that this site has become pretty pathetic (and this says a lot when the anti-tattle sub claims this). They are basically snarting over women because those women snarted over celebrities. It doesnt get more ironic than this.

It's kinda sad that she celebrates this as "big news" (that's also why I think that Tone's rant was not about any evaluation report but about this). She has followed that users IG account before and accused her of being Bianca early in the saga. It's nothing new.

Btw, please tell me that Alice still thinks of me and mentioned me there? :ROFLMAO:
My favorite part of that message is her despairing over how they are able to hide "themselves" so well. Girl has been spending hours and hours trying to find those pesky tattle turds' identities and coming up short. What a moron. Smartest person in the room alright. HAHAHHHAA!

1707762326183.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My favorite part of that message is her despairing over how they are able to hide "themselves" so well. Girl has been spending hours and hours trying to find those pesky tattle turds' identities and coming up short. What a moron. Smartest person in the room alright. HAHAHHHAA!

View attachment 2752515
Great use of time she could have spent parenting. To me it looks like she's saying "BridgeofSighs or ReturningThePearls" and I wouldn't doubt that welp is included in the obscured part. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Great use of time she could have spent parenting. To me it looks like she's saying "BridgeofSighs or ReturningThePearls" and I wouldn't doubt that welp is included in the obscured part. 🤷🏼‍♀️
nah. after last week she knows I'm Bianca! 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She will spend the rest of life going after Bianca. This is what she’s doing, she does not give a duck who we are in our life, she wants to try and find links to Bianca because she wants to redeem herself by taking Bianca down.
Obsessed still and forever will be

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
This was such a a mistake on her part. She's showing that she's still involved in abusive, illegal activity and is continuing her pattern of trying to cause others fear/distress and potentially place them at risk for harm.

I imagine those who need to know will know.

AE lives in California where it is illegal to doxx someone. Also illegal in the UK. Now there's proof that she is actively involved in a campaign to do so. Sigh.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Bullies go after those they feel threatened by. They make out it’s the target who’s the problem, but it’s not. It’s never about that person. It’s about the bully’s own insecurities and fears - about what’s being said, what’s being shown, what’s being called out. It starts in school, and bullies never progress beyond that level of emotional maturity.

Your shoes look stupid = I wish I could rock whatever I liked with your confidence.

Your hobby is so nerdy = I wish I had fulfilment in my life like you do.

I’m doxxing you = I don’t want to publicly accept responsibility for my own crappy behaviour, so I’m deflecting so no-one sees what I really am.

One or two Tattle threads can get pretty unpleasant, from what I’ve seen. There are also tons of threads like this one, full of intelligent, thoughtful people, expressing their opinions on public behaviour. As they are allowed to.

I’ve been the target of bullies before, a long time ago, and I’ve never forgotten how that person made me feel. I’m disgusted, but unfortunately not surprised, by this latest round of tit from AFE and her rapidly-dwindling band of abuse apologists.

Once more for the record: bullies go after those they feel threatened by.

✌

• Heart
Reactions: 46

View attachment 2752515
She should just come on here and say SHOW YOURSELVES FUCKOS!!!

You know you want to Alice! 😘
---
So Alice is caught out asking for illegal activity to take place. Slow clap
Again.
---
She's showing that she's still involved in abusive, illegal activity and is continuing her pattern of trying to cause others fear/distress and potentially place them at risk for harm.
Yep that's why the "Tone" account is rattled but it doesn't stop her. You can't teach an old dog new tricks and AFE is a one trick pony (to mix metaphors). Now that the kinetic fanny is not kinetic any more, abuse is all she has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus even I've worked out the identities of some of the people on here. If they haven't managed it... there really is no hope.
Not gonna say who...
Except Hiraeth is the GAL of course

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.