Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since my friend cancelled her wedding, Bee is now my outlet for wedding planning. I've picked out a couple wedding dress candidates :sneaky:
Screenshot_20240212-193409_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240212-185737_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I never had a wedding dress so I am going to be living vicariously through these photos, thank you. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The pointless way Alice Evans spends her life never fails to amaze me. What in the duck does she think this Instagram nonsense is going to achieve?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jesus even I've worked out the identities of some of the people on here. If they haven't managed it... there really is no hope.
Not gonna say who...
Except Hiraeth is the GAL of course
They are amazingly ineffectual at everything they do.

Reactions: 23
She's such a loser.

A damning child custody report has come out and all she's focused on is petty revenge against a stranger who called out the kind of behaviour that got her a domestic violence restraining order.

Worry about the damage you've done to your kids, mAlice. Good luck at the next court date – you'll need it.
That’s not a stranger.
She’s known who she is for ages and was even following her at some point, hoping to find links to Bianca without a doubt. As @Ally Pally (I think it was you) said, she only follows this because she wants to find a connection with Bianca or Ioan. She won’t, but she’s too stupid to realize it.

Reactions: 30
The pointless way Alice Evans spends her life never fails to amaze me.
What the duck, @marjorytrashheap?

What the duck has gone do wrong in your life I=taht you have to say things like this.

This is her normal peonality. She is Allowed to be evergivetic and loud and forggetful and spend her time making designs like the below and trying to doxx people and be yes..loving.

THAT IS WHO SHE IS.

1707768998917.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

What the duck has gone do wrong in your life I=taht you have to say things like this.

This is her normal peonality. She is Allowed to be evergivetic and loud and forggetful and spend her time making designs like the below and trying to doxx people and be yes..loving.

THAT IS WHO SHE IS.

View attachment 2752777
This is the least offensive one I’ve seen so far. But how does it open and close with the flamingo positioned as it is? Does the poor bird just flap about from the knees down when the bag is open? 🤔

• Haha

That’s not a stranger.
She’s known who she is for ages and was even following her at some point, hoping to find links to Bianca without a doubt. As @Ally Pally (I think it was you) said, she only follows this because she wants to find a connection with Bianca or Ioan. She won’t, but she’s too stupid to realize it.
That screen shot she keeps touting is absolutely useless as well, she thinks it's the smoking gun but it's really not.
Alice, Tameka was kicked off this forum because she couldn't provide proof that she had any connection to Bianca whatsoever!
I'm Jimmy Krankie btw, true story 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Great use of time she could have spent parenting. To me it looks like she's saying "BridgeofSighs or ReturningThePearls" and I wouldn't doubt that welp is included in the obscured part. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she mentions both in the bit that is blocked out, and we all know Welp is at the top of her list....good luck with that !🤣
I agree, all this time sat on the Internet trying to find people, for what, what does it change if she knows who we are, nothing! She's still in the same position she's currently in and that position is: FUCKED!
Time she should be spending with their kids or looking for job!

Reactions: 25

THAT IS WHO SHE IS.

View attachment 2752777
The perfection of “I=taht” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s not a stranger.
Yeah she thinks if she can prove a link to Bianca (or even probably just make it look like a poster here is Bianca), then she wins. She can overturn all the legal action, be awarded a million dollars in damages, get full custody and spousal support for life AND have the DVRO lifted because her abuse was ALL JUSTIFIED. She’s a bleeping lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This was such a a mistake on her part. She's showing that she's still involved in abusive, illegal activity and is continuing her pattern of trying to cause others fear/distress and potentially place them at risk for harm.

I imagine those who need to know will know.

AE lives in California where it is illegal to doxx someone. Also illegal in the UK. Now there's proof that she is actively involved in a campaign to do so. Sigh.

MOO
That’s who she is. An abuser looking for ways to abuse and idiots to do the work for her.

Reactions: 25
It’s like the time she wanted to unalive herself because someone blocked her on Twitter.

• Haha
Yep that's why the "Tone" account is rattled but it doesn't stop her. You can't teach an old dog new tricks and AFE is a one trick pony (to mix metaphors) an old witch. Now that the kinetic fanny is not kinetic any more, abuse is all she has.
Fixed it for you! No more mixed metaphors! :p

Also, I am yet another Prius Rat. Poor Alice, bless her heart, thinks there is just one! :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.